Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 619.

• Quote from Shrederinoo: “I see another big issue in the system which is not very apparent yet because many of us had huge material reserves to supply our crafting. However, those reserves are running out, and i see quite a few previously abundant materials simply going extinct from the markets. I craft everything from materials that i refine myself all the way up. The problem that i run into more and more often these days is materials selling out and markets being literally empty. Only today i f…

• About HQ hideout

Deathskills - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from MarxEngelsLenin: “Quote from Vocandin: “Quote from MarxEngelsLenin: “We qualified this season but we have a booster 0. Why? We haven't built a hideout before forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f40b341729ee19cec13041916 ” Boosters are only awarded for finishing a season with 10k+ points. So you cannot earn a booster this season. Without one, you'll need to place a hideout down during the 4 hour prime time window, defend 20 minutes, then defend for another 20 mins the following day at the s…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Anyone seen New world example of an economy? where prices are so low in some areas at one point in time that even posting the item cost more than it actual item it self and where end game gear does not trash and instead remains on the player for like forever? at least until new patch releases Definition of shitty economy ” wouldn't use NW as an example, they just did what the players asked (which was to remove full loot system upon which their econ was built on) so n…

• Quote from mrgreenwood: “Numbers have steadily declined since the update. Most of the small scale content has died, RoA are pretty dead these days as well. Everyone wants in on the Bz action mmo-population.com/r/albiononline ” stop citing bs sources... use actual, verified sources like this one: twitter.com/Robinhoodrss/statu…1I9B5oWOcXuIZTGwOiwwZhQxI That tweet includes a graph of the number of players involved in pvp (which is not all players since a decent chunk of the population doesn't even…

• so i'll just start by saying none of the crafting ho that are free to use right beside portal maps give a 40%+ rrr without focus. you barely get 42.9 (might be .3, bad memory) when you are on a quality 3 map which are further than 1 map from portal zones. So you are talking shit without having the facts... pretty sure quality 1 zone give like 33-35% rrr without focus and like 50.x% with focus (quality 3 zone gives 57.3% with focus). So the reason it makes sense is the risk of moving the mats. ne…

• i am happy for the aoe escalation change, did the math and i'll be able to actually OS people again in 8.3 exc brimmy in bz if going with royal hood+ royal sandals while having 120 specs+ all the other weapons of the fire tree at 101/120. so gear still hella expensive but the option is back if people are pepegas and don't use any defensives (so any defensive used would prevent the OS basically) This might make some solo antigank build viable against large groups too which i can't wait to try aga…

• arena, rework properly faction (current system as horrible exploitable flaws that makes it painful), rework castle and terry sieges (buildable defenses that can be destroyed and this could give value to stone for sure).

• Having the game in french does not show the RRR % at any crafting stations. compared to when the game is in American English. Repro steps 1. Open the Game Launcher. 2. Put the Game settings to French Language. 3. Apply the newly changed settings. 4. Launch the Game. 5. Log in your player/user account. 6. Proceed to any crafting station from any town (closest one). 7. Interact with the crafting station to open the crafting UI. 8. Select a t4+ item. 9. Observe that the RRR % is missing. Notes 1. I…

• Quote from Wtiis: “I like your suggestion on the markers and command ping system, the current ping system is pretty bad. It has only one symbol on the map and updates every second which is too long. It would be epic if shotcallers can ping the screen instead of only the minimap for an engage. ” in reality there currently is 3 pings possible to do, red offensive, blue defensive and the standard yellow. regarding pinging the screen would be nice however, the only issue i see with this is the UI of…

• Fort Sterling Cape

Deathskills - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Quagga: “I am surprised that in Albion which is based on PVP there is no Diminishing Returns most games I have played have 15 seconds minimum.... ” There is supposed to be diminishing returns on CC. forgot what the exact scaling was and hope it hasn't changed so it's easier to gank (doubt the change would have gone that way but who knows). I think it would be interesting to have updated/current values regarding this @Nesnes if it is something that is possible.

• Fort Sterling Cape

i think the bigger issue left is how overtuned and versatile 1h mace is and some changes have been done on test server (i think, not sure if they are live, but i know there's changes to 1h mace in nda patch notes). Might not be the right changes, might be, we'll see how it turns out, better smaller changes instead of just fully destroying the weapon or it's weapon tree.

• Fire old devs and hire new ones.

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from Metteia: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Metteia: “blabla ” As someone who works in the field, i can tell SBI has been doing a brilliant job so far with the game as much as i disagree and have my own opinion of balancing and even some other changes but i still respect the craft they've done so far since it's been successful. ” Ok, that was a fine reasonable post, sorry for being rude to you before. It was a rant indeed, and i wasn't even defending it. But i still think that you g…

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from Metteia: “So basically, despite few valid points, your answer was - "No U" Quote from Deathskills: “How do i say this, you say you've worked on AAA title, i legit doubt it just due to the fact that this is my current job and things are not always quick on fixing things due to idk, things behind the scene being more complex than press FIX button. ” Yeah, that's the way. Ignore points, nitpick some you can (wrongfully) deny, and basically call a person liar. The thing you wrote was the …

Deathskills - - Rants

this sounds more like a rant than feedback/suggestion on top of approaching things in a really ignorant POV. How do i say this, you say you've worked on AAA title, i legit doubt it just due to the fact that this is my current job and things are not always quick on fixing things due to idk, things behind the scene being more complex than press FIX button. After that, SBI isn't a AAA, they fall at best in AA category and even then, i do consider that at the size they have currently, they are heavi…

• the tax is present because it isn't the guilds getting it but a silver sink, aka the game removes silver from the game so silver still has some value

• Quote from cedr17: “ * d2cc665590eaea405b7bf597081b709d * Bonjournous avons une map AVALON avec 6 HO et environ 240 joueurs. notre problème trop souvent nous avons un seul portail vert. cela décourage les joueurs car les temps de passage tres long.... 4 portails de suite vert (2 places) 1er vert 12h 2eme 12h 3 eme 24h et la 5eme 12h vert il y aurait pas une petite modification a sur les portails suivant le nombres de personnes ou ho sur la map ? notre carte ho quaent-in-odesum. merci ” ou set ho…

• Pest Lizard Change

Quote from solventh: “Quote from SIANEKHD: “any combat effect at red player takes you into the combat mode so its fear from pest's passive. it is intended and shouldn't be changed ” you are not ordering the call to attack as the mount rider. it happens automatically. the only order you give is that you "choose" to have the risk of this ability. i dont think it s intended. ” pretty much intended and by design. it's a risk vs reward scenario. if you can't deal with it, do like @Borbarad suggested,…

• Quote from ric0: “Quote from Hastatus: “I'll be honest, I don't understand the purpose of the labourer system. Why is there this weird system in place to produce materials? If materials are too scarce, they could have just adjusted the amount of resources available in the open world to make them more abundant. If the issue was crafters not being able to produce enough refined materials to meet demand, they could have just adjusted the amount of raw materials needed to produce refined materials. …

• Quote from Aymgad: “The point in grinding to get better gear is not the point being discussed here. The problem that is being discussed is the so-called "safe zones" and/or "starter zones" for new or noob players are getting contested by veteran players with no balls. I've seen 5 people 8.3MP in elite-level try hards was able to hold 2 blobs/T2 blobs of the opposite faction. If I was in the 5 man team, I'd say it will be very fun to kill a group of noob players. But on the other side, it's a com…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “And this is why you are a toxic gatekeeper, you focus on what YOU consider important and discount other people. I play solo (2000+ hours in-game). I focus on unlocking the destiny board (90% unlocked) obtaining game achievements (90+/138), earning faction points (7+ million total, Justicar rank, 15000 Player KOs, 3000 Captured Outposts, 1250 Captured Zones), collecting gear and mounts (1/2 billion in chests), doing up my islands, and transporting good…