Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

• This is good suggestion. P.S. Tell me why round table still exists ? The game does not need secret server where chosen people can express their opinion directly. RMT empires are destroyed, the game has lots of small alliances who can handle content and isn't bullied by mega alliances anymore. I repeat SBI should delete round table discord and treat everyone as equal now. It's over, they are big business no need for small penises to tell them what to do.

• Quote from Alemaoo: “Quote from Heyayajajaja: “SBI get your head out of the sand and look at markets history prices. Literally everything that is gear related quadrupled in prices. Are you going to fix this issue you've caused soon or you're just waiting till everything crashes and people can't afford their sets anymore and go for content ? ” Has this bright idea passed your mind: Lower the set tier ” Why do I have to suffer because of other actions ?

• SBI get your head out of the sand and look at markets history prices. Literally everything that is gear related quadrupled in prices. Are you going to fix this issue you've caused soon or you're just waiting till everything crashes and people can't afford their sets anymore and go for content ?

• Quote from asura2121: “I just got ganked by a guy using this explot, i do not have video evidence all i can do i post my death will get my gear back? I have already contacted the support guys. Im pretty sure they did the same with others. ” Nobody gets gear back in Albion. It's not EVE Online.

• Fishing is not worth it anymore since it was bad 2 months before the update.

• SBI tend to be slow on improving the game and creating more content.

• Quote from Quagga: “ This is already spam ” Listen, nobody else here complaining about this "issue" you're experiencing so yes this is spam post.

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Heyayajajaja: “You probably don't understand why free use is in place. Free use is if you use the portal it will have certain time you can use it even if there are no charges. This mechanic prevents people for capping roads for unlimited time and giving a chance to travel for those who don't have charges. ” You don't understand that I can gather my group of 5 and camp the road endlessly, killing people and running back inside endlessly.Another person who doesn't pl…

• You probably don't understand why free use is in place. Free use is if you use the portal it will have certain time you can use it even if there are no charges. This mechanic prevents people for capping roads for unlimited time and giving a chance to travel for those who don't have charges.

• Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run. My new players in my guild will probably quit..... A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies. ” If you can't mass in your home hideout zone to kill gankers you shouldn't even be in that zone (do not deserve that zone) to begin with. Quote from Agrafka: “yeah, thank you for update who killed the game for 70% people who i know in game. The rest 30% is happy tha…

• What you're saying is to make an option in settings that any player that isn't in your party will not be visible in any city or rest.

• you can take charges away so he can't escape to the roads.

• Quote from Agrafka: “well, as a gatherer i have to say that our acting as 'rats' is absolutely necessary when it appears a bunch of gankers. How you imagine gathering high level resources? Even now its very very hard. And big alliances don't care about gatheres, so there is no protection for us other than this hideouts ” Stop projecting. Low risk = low reward High risk = high reward This game should be this way and you stop projecting.

• You go to roads not a BZ.

• Nickname

Heyayajajaja - - Feedback & Suggestions

Ya'll who don't want this nobody will force you to change the name so why would you care. Go back the the blue zones you boomers.

• Nickname

Heyayajajaja - - Feedback & Suggestions

we need this

• Hello, Dear SBI Current state of Black Zone is worse than anything before. The mega coalition dictated by KingMojo and Syndic is literally cluster queuing multiple zones to prevent small guilds, alliances to defend their objectives like territories and hideouts. If a guild or alliance wants to be in the Black Zone they have to pay rent with silver to these people. This abuse of game mechanics opens a window for real money trading which impacts gold revenues from official SBI website. I'm not tel…

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Heyayajajaja: “Quote from Deathskills: “you can technically play the game without almost ever leaving town because of the markets ” Not leaving a town isn't playing a full loot pvp sandbox mmo. Anyways, I've made my points have a good day. ” Talk to me when you join this group Who is the first with all Recruiter Mount Skins _Consumed_ ” cringe

• Quote from Deathskills: “you can technically play the game without almost ever leaving town because of the markets ” Not leaving a town isn't playing a full loot pvp sandbox mmo. Anyways, I've made my points have a good day.

• A6eFXzk.png You telling me about the game that you don't even play. What is this 4 kills 34,970 pvp fame with total of 63.6 m. ? And a furry guild ? Dude, I know your kind of people please don't talk about morals in-game.