Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 702.

• 8nXna9F.png

• Please add arena-like battlegrounds.

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from gmatagmis: “When i discuss this topic ^ with guildmates, they offer me to play ANOTHER GAMES ONLY. ” lost ark in 30 days, there is dope arena system + open world pvp soon Seriously though, I saw @Tazzik talking about SBI creating a new map for cgvg, there was also talk of an arena, maybe something is going on just hasn't been announced yet

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Make frost shot not apply a long duration slow but make it drop a slowing area instead? Frost shot shoot the ground infront of you dealing X damage and leaping backwards 13 meters the impact creates frosted ground 4 m radius which lasts for 3 seconds enemies on the frosted ground are slowed for 60% and the slow persists for 1 second after leaving the area cooldown 15 seconds cast time 0.3 seconds In my opinion upsides and downsides are: easily escapable when using mo…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “The way to fix this is to move multi shot to and rework speed shot to Q and it would balance out more or less maybe change damage values on poison arrow also to be more competitive or have an effect upon reaching 3 stacks ” yes, I am all for removing knocbackshot if poison Q gets +15-20 movement speed for 2 sec after cast. additionally poison Q needs some changes maybe +10% dmg in phase 1-2 ? And they need to introduce something that can counter frost..

• Quote from Tabor: “Kiting is a myth? What the actual fuck? It is brain dead easy to kite in OW and CDs. Are you serious with that comment? Running in circles has literally been meta since CD introduction. ” The problem is the lack of response to mage cowl and dots overall, if the old g helmet existed there would be no cheese builds like plate badon or even fire. Also the map in cd is badly designed, it should have two roads left and right and an arena in the middle like when you fight the main b…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Why did they give bows a hard-CC Q on a 5s cooldown, again? ” because all melle got huge buffs + sustain items disappeared because of CD's etc.. and kiting is a myth... also they nerfed poison Q cuz of changes with combat trolololoo

• fix bloodletter

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

bump

• Grailseeker.

bump

• I still think all the crying about frost shot and CC duration is exaggerated, just CC fish and the problem disappears, people are just too comfortable and don't take into account counter plays from food

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Quagga: “added proper entry gates that would not allow rats and flat4 shiters to enter ” We already have base IP requirements to enter hellgates.Even if I meet the IP requirements in lower tier gear, I am still forced to wear 7.0 just because. And guess what? It's fucking garbage. ” IP cap no scaling down... entry threshold 1500 you enter and have 1800 in total in 8.3.. risk = reward A gate that cuts off all those flat 4 shitty players from the "END GAME" witho…

• medal.tv/games/albion/clips/8p…e=cr-MSx4TWwsMjcwNTI5ODMs already reported 3-5 or more months ago.. the bats are still actively participating in fights. I haven't played for a few months and thought it was fixed a long time ago, but as you can see the bug is still there.

• You haven't seen plate frost + leering cane and root for 5+ seconds. that's totally stupid.

• I would add new zones like t9,t10,t11 high risk zones, free of hideouts,roads,terri, etc. pure hardcore gameplay, with only .1/2/3 resources,separate BM, hardcore blackzones. This is what it was always supposed to be like. The amount of gear lost would be extremely high if we added proper entry gates that would not allow rats and flat4 shiters to enter, e.g. 1400-1500 IP to enter the hardcore zone. The gear that would have been lost would have certainly revived and improved the economy.

• tenacity shoes doesnt interupt fire arti

Quagga - - Bugs

Quote from TT_OOKAMI_TT: “Yes other invisibility are bugged, shoes of tenacity works as expected, I trust dev to found a way to fix that when they will have time. ” What are you talking about?

• tenacity shoes doesnt interupt fire arti

Quagga - - Bugs

Bullshit, all other invisibility breaks cast time. Only tenacity shoes don't work that way. every skill tena shoes interrupts but not fire arti.

• Let them unlock max dmg bonus at 100% then weeping and beam will be a thing again.

• Quote from Arroq: “it seems your the one that hasn't been playing this game enough ” Damn, but Borbarad is a book of knowledge when it comes to axe's. which i don't agree with a lot of things yes right, when it comes to pure 1v1 the old battle axe was much better... I think adding option in E as second ULT switch like we have in satchel on melle/range skill. It will keep it's use in PVE but it will bring back old abilities in 1v1.

• I personally find it most annoying that people who "theoretically" should be in YZ/RZ who don't have the slightest idea about the game, are occupying "end game" content like gathering, fame farms etc.. in T8 zones so T8 zones really have no value... anyone can access them no matter from the moment they started or a day, a week, a month or a year ago... the game does not reward... for example, just join any big alliance with HO... take with you 50 t4 rat sets put them in HO and enjoy end game for…

• What if we add new zones

What if we add new zones T9 - 8.1 T10 - 8.2 T11 - 8.3 Resources found there will appear from .1 to .3 (same way resources in BZ would appear up to .2) no hideouts, no territories, no homes, no safe areas The entrance would be through the middle of the map via 4 portals to the new Avalon Island. island would be completely risk = reward. To enter this island you would need IP limit to pass through portal. place free from handhold,free from politics,free from scouts, rats or even gucci rats which k…