Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• The Harpy's Nest

nonnymouse - - Chronicles of Albion

The Roads of Avalon A foot, directly followed by a leg, emerged from the bright green glowing portal. It tested the ground. "OooOOooOooohhhh! Cold!" the foot cried out. "SHHHHHHH!" the harpy hissed, as her face came through the portal. "You're gonna get us ganked!" But it was too late. An 8.3 ARCHmerican hero came charging in, glowing blades a-swinging. The harpy clicked furiously to get back through the portal, but that no-good shitty ass timer crossed it's arms and said "no" and left her to he…

• The Harpy's Nest

The Portal The Harpy stood before the portal. The portal to that labyrinth, the roads of Avalon. The bane of her existence. She was well prepared for her trip; she had stripped down to her under clothes, as that was the proper dress for travelling the hostile lands that lay before her. Everyone knew that the safest way to travel the roads, where everything wanted you dead, was to wear as little protective gear as possible. Nude was best. it was just common sense. "Alright you bastard" she said t…

• The Harpy's Nest

The legend of the rest While hunting for wild stone and mining for fibre, an interesting piece of information happened to land inadvertently upon the Harpy's ears. A battle worn elder of the chat was passing his many months of game-play wisdom down unto his young nooblet disciples; advice concerning the rests known to exist deep within the vast continent of the outlands. "Wait wait wait...! Did I read that right?" All the men of the chat turned towards her, their hands instinctively over their f…

• To all the assholes saying "lol is just gaem lol close gaem lol block lol triggered snoe flaek lol" fuck you. I don't know about the /Spanish chat, but every fucking day, the /English chat is full of dumbass incels shitting on women, whining that they can't get their dick sucked. They'll make comments about drugging women, using chloroform or other rapist tactics. I've even seen people encouraging violence and murder. This is the shit we, as women, have to deal with in every fucking gaming commu…

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “1. What the hell does that mean? If the node has 5 ticks can I only take one before having to run around looking for other ones? That sounds awful. 2. The bot will just be programmed to attack the pest. 3. Dungeons have fixed spawn points too, they're just not all in use all the time, much like resource spawn points. ” 1. I meant after you've taken all five units lol Even I wouldn't be that cruel! 2. I must admit, I've never tried programming a bot, and I don't re…

• Quote from Sogreth: “Quote from nonnymouse: “1 - Make it impossible to gather from the same node twice in a row: So, a lot of bots are programmed to just continuously gather from the same node over and over. Sometimes they will cycle between two or even three, if the user has found a location where nodes are all within close range. ” And so are a lot of players. Respawns are usually really long for some nodes, so it's easier to camp a certain spot than to run around hoping for other nodes. ” Did…

• I've got a few ideas for some game mechanics that might help with the issue of bots. 1 - Make it impossible to gather from the same node twice in a row: So, a lot of bots are programmed to just continuously gather from the same node over and over. Sometimes they will cycle between two or even three, if the user has found a location where nodes are all within close range. - Make it so the user must gather from, say, 15 different unique nodes before they can go back to that first node again. - Mak…

• Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from nonnymouse: “Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from DoomRawrus: “Hmm what about "Badon of StormLord" ” Stormbaddy? ” That's dangerously close to Storm Daddy XD ” BEGONE BALL KICKING TURKEY MERKIN! i swear to god... ” Just sayin' what we all thinkin'

• Quote from Kansado: “It seems Devs don't take BOTs seriously, and how they can negatively impact a game. There are absolutely NO mechanisms in place, to prevent Players from botting. Why do I say this? Cause playing just a little bit, it's possible to see that many Players act strange. In fact, there are so many Bots, that I'm feeling myself like botting. I feel like a retard running around loosing my time gathering, when at least 1/5 Players are bots. And what is preventing them of doing this? …

• Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from DoomRawrus: “Hmm what about "Badon of StormLord" ” Stormbaddy? ” That's dangerously close to Storm Daddy XD

• Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from nonnymouse: “Stormlord for T8 Badon 2022! ” Sponsored by the hot new story teller harpy!! ” Hot? me?! UwU senpai noticed me heart.png (For real though, you know the saying, "cold as a witch's tit"? I am that witch's tit!) Quote from JCPMP: “not giving StormLord mod was one of the most serious injustices i have witnessed in this game. The man spends nearly all his game time in general chat helping to build a community. In order to right the wrongs that have been …

• Stormlord for T8 Badon 2022!

• This is some shit tier trolling It's embarrassing.

• I completely agree with OP. Some more old grey haired women with visible wrinkles would be nice, as well as some old black, asian, and middle eatern faces, etc. Also, maybe desegregate the icons, so if someone feels their own face happens to look more like one of the opposite gender's options, they can just select that one. I've actually seen some of the guys in /english.comment that their own real face looks more like one of the female icons anyway. (maybe it's the simple fact that there is onl…

• OP I'm 100% with you on this. I've mentioned this in another thread; I also want facial hair options for the female model. There are women - yes, even cis women - who do develop facial hair. I would totally grow a beard and moustache if I could! Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “I'm pretty sure "trap" as applied to transgender people is considered a slur. ” The OP never even mentioned trans people. He specifically talked about cross dressing. Trans people are not cross dressers, and to conflate th…

• I agree with this being only in safe zones. But, in yellow zones, it becomes locked only after a short time window, so there's still a small chance of node sniping, just to add some level of challenge to it. You don't want yellow to be too friendly. Meanwhile, red and black zones are meant to be lawless and cut throat, so it wouldn't make sense for such "protections" to exist there. Let them fight to the death!

• Quote from BowelMovement: “Quote from nonnymouse: “Question... are we discussing possible fixes the devs could implement, or is this about encouraging people to choose to do the right thing? I have an idea for the former, and... little hope for the latter. ” I'm encouraging the latter.... matter fact, i am against the former, devs should not waste their resources in monitoring every single player action, ” Lol, yeah, that's a lost cause, man. The people who do this shit are gonna continue doing …

• The Harpy's Nest

Sound effects nothing - this a whole-ass half-assed theme song XD

• Question... are we discussing possible fixes the devs could implement, or is this about encouraging people to choose to do the right thing? I have an idea for the former, and... little hope for the latter.

• A wagon

nonnymouse - - Feedback & Suggestions

I don't want to hijack the thread, but this is kind of related... What about allowing users to buy extra rows of inventory slots using gold!? Obviously, this shouldn't increase weight cap, just the number spaces for stacks and/or types of items. It would also give gold another potential use besides premium and skins. I know I'd definitely be buying those slots, and I imagine many others would as well.