Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 567.

• Hey folks, I don't play at the moment but still keep the game installed. If anyone still needs this service, contact me on Discord: Cursewords#8354

• Can we just go back to how it was in beta? You guys absolutely blew it with hideouts. They suck. We need to go back to territories with barriers like we had in the beta. Aka, player islands build zones but within red and black zones etc. that are protected by a colored barrier that only guild members can pass through. Same system as before, you need to defend them from attacks. Hideouts are just a joke. They serve no strategic purpose at all except to get as many as you can within a general area…

• Quote from CassX: “@Cursewords No one can have a different opinion, and if so, it is wrong and you require "evidence" but you yourself have no evidence for your "truth/opinion". ” When you're fear mongering all day every single day it's just being a dick and a cynic if you don't actually have any evidence to back it up. Resorting to ad hominem now because you STILL don't have a single fucking good reason as to why people should fear the game becoming p2w or decreasing in quality after Stillfront…

• Quote from Bieve: “Private servers are only really useful when an MMO is dying. Otherwise it just splinters the community as a net negative. So hopefully not. I do wish more companies would open their server code when the game shuts down but, business/ip is what it is. I do miss the glory days of RO and RO private servers though... ” I disagree. They can be great when the publisher are greedy bastards like with Gameforge. Sometimes splitting up the community is a good thing.

• It can help but don't expect anything life-changing, it depends heavily on how the service works though and whether or not the service understands where the Albion server is and how to route your connection there and back in as few steps as possible. Mind you, that such services often track all of your web browsing activity and log it to sell to partners as part of their terms of use. This is to help cut the costs of the service for consumers. Keep that in mind. The best way to decrease your pin…

• Looking for Kiwi players!

Cursewords - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for. Do pity you a little being from NZ, that's about as far away from the Albion server as you get.

• I'll take anything that allows us to customise the look, feel and layout of our island. Especially if it's for an in-game silver price. Cosmetic weapon effects would be cool too. I mean those that actually are applied to any weapon that you are holding. I am not okay with time-limited items though such as those farming items you mentioned.

• Why you gankers kill people

Cursewords - - Forum Banter

Quote from Professor_Chad: “Well, you failed the IQ test, Curse, because you failed to detect that I was trolling. I am a ganker. ” I see what you did there. Quote from Lightsoul: “Quote from Professor_Chad: “ Well, you failed the IQ test, Curse, because you failed to detect that I was trolling. I am a ganker. ” I never thought I would actually use this picture. db0.jpg ” I literally went straight to get this image but then realised upon posting it that you'd already done that for me. This is th…

• Re: Albion killed the crafters.

Cursewords - - Rants

Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “kek ” I vaguely remember there being some doomsayer lolcow with a similar forum name way back in the beta who said the game was already screwed lols. Are you the same guy but under a different forum account? The game feels fine, but like any game you can't do everything that you want, exactly how you want. There's complaining and then there's feedback. The only real problem this game has is that there are so many bots and it's so open to e.g Chinese players who use under…

• KDS now recruiting! [NA/EU]

Cursewords - - Guild Recruitment

Up

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Cursewords: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Cursewords: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Cursewords: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Raithe: “Any good news for AO? ” They sold the game to Stillfront, p2w is maybe coming .. ” These doomsayers base their claims on 0 actual evidence whatsoever. ” And these naive believers still believe in miracles ... ” Why don't you offer some evidence instead of shitting up threads with fear mongering? ” Evidence?For my feelings and for …

Quote from Saccavirano: “Quote from dump: “Devs should have never listened to carebears they are never satisfied and will cry until item loss does not exist and then still cry ” To be honest lately I only see people cry about pvp: bruhu avalonian pickaxe killed me in CD nerf pls. ” PvP, P2W, Stillfront etc. most of the threads here are people crying about something lmao. Mainly why I stopped using the forums for years. I think the average age of players dropped like a solid 5-8 years in the last…

• The current business model does not need to change for mobile players. Why would it? You don't need to pay more/less money as a mobile player. What platform you play the game on has nothing to do with the business model of this game.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Cursewords: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Cursewords: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Raithe: “Any good news for AO? ” They sold the game to Stillfront, p2w is maybe coming .. ” These doomsayers base their claims on 0 actual evidence whatsoever. ” And these naive believers still believe in miracles ... ” Why don't you offer some evidence instead of shitting up threads with fear mongering? ” Evidence?For my feelings and for my opinion and to whom I believe and to who…

• NOOO SOMETHING IS GOOD IN THE GAME YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE FUN!!! NOT MY HECKIN FROSTORINNOOOOOOS!!! There are dozens of good builds. Want to start nuking them all?

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Cursewords: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Raithe: “Any good news for AO? ” They sold the game to Stillfront, p2w is maybe coming .. ” These doomsayers base their claims on 0 actual evidence whatsoever. ” And these naive believers still believe in miracles ... ” Why don't you offer some evidence instead of shitting up threads with fear mongering?

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Raithe: “Any good news for AO? ” They sold the game to Stillfront, p2w is maybe coming .. ” These doomsayers base their claims on 0 actual evidence whatsoever. The game is still a massive ZvZ-fest sadly. However, you can still have smaller scale fights over eg. crystals and castles if you want.

• Up

Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Hmmm how to respond. I was master of coin in just a game. Most people play mmo to escape reality so their real life is really bad and they feel they must live in game. They invest money and time into the game you mention victim have you ever really been one? or you lack the empathy to understand other's with feelings? Your lack of maturity is clear as you have never had kids never lost kids or a family or other. You mention things of little consequnce If you have never h…