Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 730.

• Quote from Beelzebabb: “What could we do that would leave you (and the lost forgotten souls of Oz) feeling really included in an event?” Life is full of signs and perhaps this is one that is telling me my time here is over. As such, I'll post this, log out and wait for the next sign.

• Quote from Doofenshmirtz: “ Also, I don't know how to fix this, but the 1sp buy order to take advantage of the people that list something mistakenly by hitting sell, is just crappy and taking advantage of people learning to use the market or just hitting the wrong button. It's really a market order and I think a better distinction should be made...have the button on its own tab with a good explaination or something.” +1

• So, @Wreckn ... you attended the event. Tell me, why did you go? Was it to simply say you were there? Was it something more than that? Perhaps to be able to attend one last outing with your guild mates in AO, knowing the next time you would be able to join them in this game would be months from now? Or was it so you might have the opportunity to run around in gear no one else had and spawn Harvester of Souls on everyone you met? (I'm certain I don't have to copy the SS's from Page 1 for you.) I …

• I understand the limitations quite well, my friend. I did, after all, choose to support this team knowing full well how small it was. That does not change the fact that there are many who feel as though they have been left out of the fun once again...many who try just as hard as those who could attend to help improve the game that SI is trying to create. EDIT: I should point out that I know, first hand, how helpful the folks at SI are. It's also possible that the way I read what @Beelzebabb wrot…

• Quote from InLegend: “The player who finishes first gets the resource and the other players gathering fails.” That only happens for the final resource piece on a node btw.

• Albion is a "You are what you wear" game. That means hiding any piece of equipment takes away information from both you and your opponent. I can not speak for SI but I would be highly surprised if they implemented this option.

• Quote from Aademyr: “*snip* Pretty irritating to start gathering T1 wood when you are trying to kill someone.” What I want to know is how many assists rabbits get on PvP kills. Those little buggers are ALWAYS getting in my way.

• We certainly are entitled to our opinions...and while I don't agree with yours and you don't agree with mine, I certainly do respect the right for you to have said opinion. I guess we'll see what SI thinks in the coming weeks and months.

• Quote from Thorgal: “since I was mainly a gatherer, leather was the way to go really. stealth on the hood, heal on the chest, speed on the boots an higher capacity... all that was needed for the gathering really. And the best for dodging fights in pvp area in my opinion. to each his own I suppose?” Each to his own, indeed...and thanks for adding to the conversation. It would be interesting to know how many pieces of each particular armor was made...and what percentages of each armor were dropped…

• EDIT: Forgot to say "You're welcome...my pleasure, trying to help out however I can." Quote from Korn: “However, I would also argue that without that information, it might be that groups will simply not venture out at all in the first place, as they would deem it too risky to be ambushed. To them, it might feel like "Russian Roulette" without any way to control it.” I get what you're saying but is there really any difference between "knowing how many bullets are in the gun" and simply "not knowi…

• Quote from VirtualKing: “That will lead to afk-gaming. And that sucks!” No, what it will lead to is people not using their G15s and/or scripts to auto-harvest because clicking a freakin' node x number of times to empty it is a PITA.

• Quote from diLuca: “*snip* just don't change a working system (just leather needs more love rite now)” That's just it...I don't think the system is working. I hardly see any leather being worn at all. That means, at least to me, that there really is only one viable option...some kind of mix of plate/cloth. I'm all for diversification. I think the more options the player base is presented with, the more variety you're going to see on the field of battle. I will say this, though...at the end of th…

• Quote from Wreckn: “*snip* They cant cater to everyone” They damn well better be able to. I see no reason why there could not be two events scheduled at the end of a test. One during EU prime time, another during NA prime time. After all, SI is taking our money regardless of where we are located...so if NA money is just as good as EU money, then they should make an effort to appease both sides. EDIT: I guarantee you that there would be just as much of an uproar from the EU folks if the roles wer…

• Quote from Korn: “*snip* This means that players that are not in a very highly organised guild need to feel that they i) either stand a fighting chance when in PvP zones or ii) with skill, have a chance to avoid combat. If non of these points is true, they simply will not enter PvP zones on a regular basis. ” Before I add my opinion, I want everyone to know that I am a big fan of Albion. During tests, I work very hard at finding and reporting bugs, offering suggestions for possible improvements …

• Quote from Zetecua: “*snip* ( Yes, even you can be a solo Archer in full plate riding an Ox)” Not for long if I see you in a PvP zone!

• @Ang3licX appears to be the lucky one this time. Wasn't that long ago we were talking about 10k members. I'm guessing 20k will be even quicker.

• IMO, this Alpha needs to die a quick death. It is, without a doubt, the most disappointing test I've been a part of so far (and yes, I have been a part of more than just two tests.) You need only look at the Devs' activities over the course of the first 72 hours or so to see how far they missed their mark (ie: Seeds/Food/Etc on the AH.) Now I'm not saying the game is broken and I'm not saying that everyone else will have the same opinion(s) that I do (you're entitled to yours just as I'm entitle…

• Motion suspends operations

Endless Agony - - Forum Banter

Quote from teasky: “Did Josh had any reason to get up and leave? Was there drama behind the scenes?” That's just it...there was no drama. A couple of officers had differing opinions on one topic but we managed to sort that out when we held the meeting the next day without Josh. Quote from Dark Kn1ight: “i hope josh is okey! motioned looked like they had a great system going on. Did any of you know hes real name? first and second maybe you could try searching for him that way. or a FB account may…

• Motion suspends operations

Endless Agony - - Forum Banter

Quote from Khor: “You have a guild forum ? Was he the only site admin? Otherwise you might be able to dig up his email from registration and dig some more” We have multiple e-mail addresses from our two forums as well as other e-mails gathered along the way. We also have a Skype and Steam contacts. The two things we don't have are the two things we need the most...a phone number and address. And believe me, we have spent hours/days trying to find a way to get that information with no success.

• @Beelzebabb I know that I've bumped this off Page 2 but we have Suspended Operations for the foreseeable future. Is it possible for you to close this thread for now? If @Josh were to return and want to re-start Motion, we would obviously want it re-opened but for right now we feel it's best to link the announcement here and then put this thread on hold.