Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from ZieBeNBK: “Hi friends, as a newbie i wanna ask this. It might not be clear and let me explain: I made some researches and saw that t8 are last level gears i think. Im generally pvp focused player and i want hit to t7-t8 as much as faster. But im working and i can play the game 2-3 hours in a day. So, do you think how long it take to hit t7-t8? And if i die and lose all my gear, again how long it take to make them agan? I hope i could explain what i want to say ” Use 4.1 or 4.0 cheap f…

• professional games vs athletes

Equart - - Small Talk

Quote from Morgan_TLLover: “sure u know what happens to people when they are fanatic or keep playing for long ” Same thing about professional sport , do you know how many of them become disabled? And it is cmon thing , if you want even to be a professional in sport - it is casual risk that everyone is ready to take , but noone talk about it.

• Dragon leap deal DOUBLE damage only via first jump IF you are hitting 2 targets at the same time. You can test it in CD , find two bats that are close to each other and use dragon leap on them - they will instantly die. If you will cast this spell again on single target - dmg will be twice lower ,and bat will be alive

• youtu.be/acSIQvObvVU

• Quote from Mrpotato: “idk why it is a mechanic, everyone should do the channel regardlesd of everyone else ” Lets hope it will be fixed

• youtu.be/FGu_AfNgn0E

• To kill someone you need to deal -1 from basic amount of health. So if your enemy got 3.5k health you need to deal 3501 dmg to kill

• youtu.be/jxGDhLkJrU4

• This should be Fixed ASAP

Equart - - Feedback & Suggestions

Random chests in Open world are being Rated by lots of players and non stop. --- We need to allow players pick up loot from chests ONLY if they cast the channel to open chest. Thats why no actual fights are happening pretty often. People are abusing this system via hellion hood or even by using cheap build and looting untradable items (and sometimes it could be huge amount of fame and silver for solo player). They just dismount in front of your face on the last 0.5 second of channel and Rat all …

• Quote from Ashlee: “Ребят, играю на редми 8 про 6/64. Иногда происходит зависание намертво (5-10 секунд). У друга поко х3 - та же проблема. Играю на минималках, все поотключал. Все равно зависает. +Иногда начинает жестко лагать (даже в сольниках) и стабильно лагает когда иду на фракц. войну. Че за прикол? Впервые с таким сталкиваюсь. Когда только начал играть (недели две назад) - практически не зависало. Прошел патч. И стало жестить. ” У меня был раньше такой телефон и всегда на нем лагал Альбик…

• youtu.be/mXwjHcVdsAs

• youtu.be/E9mznniXxlE

• idk , i like this new animations. BUT this thread is good reason to discuss one thing... maybe it is time to add new animations as a Vanity item for Spells?

• Где взять ключ?

Equart - - Introduce yourself!

Глянь в спаме, или вообще зарегай новую почту на Gmail , там 100% без проблем должно письмо прийти. Ну а если только на свою хочешь - то напиши в суппорт, там тебе точно должны помочь.

• Если требует ключ после ввода ваших данных в логин - то он должен прийти на вашу почту, на которую вы регали аккаунт.

• Quote from Evollution: “здравствуйте я хочу сменить почту от этого аккаунта,доступ к почте есть. как мне ее сменить на другую? ” Никак. Тут ты официального ответа не получишь. Подобные вопросы только через суппорт альбика, и скорее всего тебе откажут.

• nope,i would nerf it even more

• youtu.be/CFIhad3N5k4

• youtu.be/vj-BF3a7YxE

• Caerleon cape is not working properly also with stack Q spells. Imagine dagers Q spell with insta 2X stacks... would be nice