Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “This may be a sensitive and/or controversial topic, and I promise I am not trying to start an argument, but from what I see, most of the default Avatars are white. ” It's a sensitive topic for woke or racist people only tbh. Looking at your post now, i recall that i wanted to make some Asian chick when i was starting out, since i'm, sadly, a weeb - but now i realize that i don't even remember what is my or my friends avatars pictures are. Because it wasn't important to me …

• Quote from Quagga: “ weapon for execution must be a weapon for execution, not a weapon for brawling ” Basically this. When i decide if i should contest some chest in bz or not, and see a BL with high specs i just be like "nope". Even with suicide low-cost build it's just not worth it. You can't chase him if you won first trade and he fked up his E, and you cant run away when you lost trade and he fked up E. Assuming both have Soldier boots. So since we gonna be "constructive" ima have some solut…

• Fire old devs and hire new ones.

Metteia - - Rants

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Metteia: “blabla ” As someone who works in the field, i can tell SBI has been doing a brilliant job so far with the game as much as i disagree and have my own opinion of balancing and even some other changes but i still respect the craft they've done so far since it's been successful. ” Ok, that was a fine reasonable post, sorry for being rude to you before. It was a rant indeed, and i wasn't even defending it. But i still think that you go a bit easy on them.…

Metteia - - Rants

So basically, despite few valid points, your answer was - "No U" Quote from Deathskills: “ How do i say this, you say you've worked on AAA title, i legit doubt it just due to the fact that this is my current job and things are not always quick on fixing things due to idk, things behind the scene being more complex than press FIX button. ” Yeah, that's the way. Ignore points, nitpick some you can (wrongfully) deny, and basically call a person liar. The thing you wrote was the reason i asked to hi…

Metteia - - Rants

I mean it. It's painfully obvious that most of the people working in SBI are incompetent and bad for their jobs. Isnt it time to get investment and hire actual professionals? - Balancing the most obvious part. I mean every game have some issues with balance, it's impossible to get it right once and for all. But boy, only here you can have SUCH cancerous meta with broken FOR YEARS weapons, abilities that have more damage, and less cd with insta cast without a warning, than ability requiring 2-3 s…

• Fuck this game Thread

Metteia - - Rants

Yeah, definitely a PvP game of the year, and a great sandbox. If you can clench your teeth and become a meta slave. Or just be a braindead bow\bloodletter\broadsword lover. Then yeah, Mobile bow gamer goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Quote from Hattenhair: “If I would add a slow to fire staves it would be either Fire wall as a soft counter to displacement immmunity or the Great fire staff's E. The pillar should have a high % very low duration slow to allow a chance to combo into burning field (i.e: a 50% 0.5s slow), actually giving it some usability in a solo scenario. Slow on burning field would be a little too much value (just take a look at sacred ground) ” Sorry, a little too much value? Meatball can rip off your face, m…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Rework suggestion: Autos - make the same as you did with double bladed (combo hits). E - One direction version of Gaxe E. You invulnerable spin from point A to point B, like HoJ, single hitting everything, like Wildfire. ” Thats actually sounds fun, apart invulnerability. That would make a good bruiser weapon

• fix bloodletter

Metteia - - Feedback & Suggestions

ez fix - make bloodletter 2-handed (ikr) and tune down penetration bonus to 40% AND MAKE SOME KIND OF PREPARATION\STAND TIME BEFORE E. It's called CLARITY. High impact abilities are supposed to have some kind of announcement before they go down (like cleric robe, dagger pair, claymore or literally every ultimate in LOL). Same goes for Death Givers - you just cant react to it, only anticipate. If Bloodletter\Death Giver user has third of the brain, he won't cast his E into your Parry.

• Quote from Asheraxia: “ Liberate the Flame and give us some crowd control, so that we can finally see the entire fire tree shine... It is a great tree, with fantastic spells that deserve to be showcased. A simple 'Slow' Mechanism in blazing field would open that up, and perhaps, although I do not wish to overstep the possibilities, other alternate crowd control mechanisms might be added also. ” Yeah, slow on Q would be great. Compare it to bow, which has hard CC on Q with 4 sec cooldown, mobilit…

• Quote from Zulmer: “Every one of them is so THICK even the assasin one. The title says it all. Thank you. ” Agree. Tbh i would be more than happy if they just add Assassin jacket as vanity armor.

• Quote from enEstava: “I play with it a lot in the open world especially doing faction wars. I miss a lot of the shots also the bang for the buck is when we hit at least a few enemies but sometimes we waste it on a single target. The shot stops at any obstacle and when combined with Royal sandals it can mean that you don't have any defensive to get you out of trouble. Also a lot of enemies don't just get killed by it, especially tanks. Notice that in ZvZ fights tanks can rule the gameplay. You ha…

• fix bloodletter

Metteia - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Borbarad: “The issue with bloodletter is that you can´t really do anything about it. You can´t dodge bloodletter. The moment you reach 40% and bloodletter is nearby, you are virtually dead. Now sure, you can bait the bloodletter if he is meh, but if he is good - you can´t do anything about it. You can´t dodge it, avoid it or anything. It´s so fast you just can´t react to E. And hitting with E is a joke. This is why people run bloodletter everywhere - it´s just that strong. On the othe…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Dual swords are really good you just haven't figured out how use it. AS of dual swords is same as broadsword with higher AA damage. ” So according to NDA AA values for swords - - Broadsword Normal Attacks - Attacks per Second: 1 -> 1.35 - Damage per Attack: 45 -> 33 - Dual Swords Normal Attacks - Attacks per Second: 1.4 -> 1.5 - Damage per Attack: 32 -> 30 So it's 44.45 and 45 DPS accordingly. Do you really consider freaking 1% difference as a big deal? And while yes - du…

• Guys guys, what the hell? What is the point of these damage buffs if you can't land E consistently? Right now you have to be drunk\completely out of cd\unlucky to get hit by Dual's E. Just look at Bear paws - fast jump + heavy true damage bleed, no requirements; Bloodletter - fast jump + heavy damage if >40% HP + cd reduction, have hp requirement for full damage; Carving - fast jump + good damage + reduces the enemy's resistances, no requirements for full damage; Dual swords - slow jump + ok dam…

• Hey guys! How often do you see duals? Either in corrupteds or open world? For me it looks like it's been mostly a newby trap weapon. Like they look cool, have satisfying attack speed and animation, and their E looks great on paper. But good luck with trying to find it in any guides, murderledger or youtube. I mean yeah, you can find 2 videos in the past 3 months, but does this really counts? Compare it to a bloodletter, a dagger which somehow is better at bruising\open world roam than a whole sw…

• Oh yeah, let's nerf it to the ground, so truly skillful builds like 1Hdagger\Royal helmet, or Boltcasters will finally be viable against everything. Right now you have to try sooooo hard to bite item which has CD twice as long as smb's oneshot rotation.

• And i'm pretty much convinced that it's a great change. Instead of being top pick for really few weapons, Mercenary jacket can now be effectively used with almost anything. Well not anything, but range of weapons that have a good synergy with it is now way broader. Sorry (i guess) that you won't be able to abuse doting your enemy and running outside of Fiend's cowl range, or ignoring Assassin jacket, or being able to get a full heal value on Badon in like 1-1.5 sec by just hitting E R, or Grudgi…

• Quote from NFlorin: “stop malding, people are sitting on hundreds of millions of combat credits waiting for stuff to be happening, no one is forcing you to level up your elite specs, and you can't tell me that who has elite specs will have a HUGE advantage cause that's just a lie, you can kill someone in t8 by wearing 4.1 so I don't see the issue. ” Yeah right, if T8 guy having a stroke. Or T4.1 guy using sKiLlfULL weapon like bow or bloodletter with specs, and T8 is smoothbrain. Booooo SBI, boo…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “albion is based around risk/reward. if you cant handle the risk and feel unhappy with it stay away from the rewarding content. what do u think? that u get something similiar rewarding without any risk? u play the wrong game dude.... ” I'm not sure about what risk\reward you are talking about in CrD. I started to farm them recently, got invaded 2 times in stalker during few days, escaped no problem. Got killed 1 time in Slayer, due to lack of rat experience, lost like 500k…