Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Hello guys, im thinking that the world map still too way huge and it's lacking in conections between the areas. I would like to see some improvement in the game to solve this problem, something like better conections between the docks we should be able to choose a way wide range of locations to travel from port to port. Aldo i would like to see some cities as port not only a action house, a chest and a blacksmith at the port. For a hell long time the cities near the sea where the center of popul…

• What an honor! Indeed! Thanks... Go Albion Go Dark Side Diemort on YouTube Batmort & Vukmort on YouTube

• Quote from Snowman: “While it sounds like a cool thing one could do, the deeper you go the more likely it would be that you'd not actually face anybody. For every level you go deeper, it'll become twice as unlikely to find an opponent and so it wouldn't make sense to increase rewards while the risk is actually getting lower. Also, the other groups whom you'd be facing would have to roughly enter at the same time as you have for the "tournament structure" you had in mind (As you stated winners fi…

• Camouflage system

Diemort.del - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Eternalhaze: “I don't see the point of it though. ” - It would allow players to hide from PK's; saint.png - It would allow players to set a trap and ambushes evil.png - It would bring up a set completly new of strategies and tactics to the game. thumbsup.png

• Camouflage system

Quote from vashangelarm: “in alpha you could hide under tress bushes. they removed it ” I know that, but what I'm proposing is completly different. In alpha, mobs were able to attack even when hidden, because we didn't had the X-RAY, and players also but with their name revealed. I'm proposing only the hide hability to start ambushes or to try to hide from enemies and escape alive. We will only be hidden "even our name" if we do not move an inch, if we didn't lose HP, if we didn't attack and if …

• Camouflage system

Hello guys, I would like to propose a camouflage system, something like this: The XRay vision, which show the edge of a player would fade away and let the player hide himself under structures or big stuff's like, walls, rocks, trees and etc. if the player still steady without attacking, without moving, without losing HP for something like 30sec, maybe even a full minute. - It would allow players to hide from PK's; - It would allow players to set a trap and ambushes - It would bring up a set comp…

• Sup bro, I really hope that we will be seeing each orther on the same Side of the front, because that's where we belong! Let's "give them nothing, but take from them, everything!" Ahu Ahu Ahu!

• Dramatic battle in deed, my game crashed with a fatal error and we almost lost the battle because of it, either way it was a great battle and it's always good to see old friends!

• Fear the power of the Dark Side! @Loweeeee

• Please return the blue dungeons! Give us something to fight for!

• Hello guys, I would like to suggest a improvement to the hell's gate: Would be great if we had the possibility to chose, after a completed hell's gate, to go even further into the hell, like a second level, where for sure would be another victorious group, from other level one hell. This idea might even go further into another level with the possibility to leave after completed each level or to go even deeper and take a major big win, big lose consequence. Imagine the possibility to leave hell, …