Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• I just started playing the game again after a long time away and enjoy gathering while I watch TV but since coming back it seems almost impossible. I can't go to a T6+ zone without getting ganked. I could have just entered the zone with no loot and the enemy will attack regardless. I've died more times in the last week than I had since signing up as a founder in 2016! Gathering is no longer a peaceful or profitable endeavour in this game.

• Ive been a founder for nearly 2 years on this game and every time I play, I get burnt out after a week. I'm not complaining about the grind, Ill happily do that but in the two years that I have been on the game, it just never seems to really have changed (except the cost of premium going up by about 400%) I got the founder package to get the awesome rewards that I assumed would actually be useful throughout the game, not necessarily give an advantage but actually hold some use no matter how much…

• Why is it that you get the Legendary adventurer gear but it's stuck a tier 3! I Started in beta 1 and stopped for a long time, come back to all my rewards and never got a chance to use them as I got to tier 4 in a day. Why can't we upgrade it or even have it so we can make it a unique armour set for the class we choose. For example: 1. I am a mage so it should allow me to make upgrade it to tier 4 in one of the options (cleric, mage or scholar) 2. Once you choose you are not able to change and y…

• Legendary house

LuciDLew - - Bugs

Yeah its kind of bulls**t as I cant even upgrade it now either

• Legendary house

LuciDLew - - Bugs

Just upgraded to legendary founder, built the house and it is at 97% health, and need another anchor to fix it!! This has to be a joke right?

• I absolutely love this game, the art style, the mechanics, the lore, gameplay and the people who play the game. I do appreciate the fact the the whole point is to grind away to get the builds you want but for people with less time it can be more tiresome and tedious than actually enjoyable. I am currently trying to grind away the holy staff pathway and the time it takes is a bit excessive. I am only level 3 on this particular build but to get to Adepts I need 56 thousand fame from killing mobs. …

• Try removing your sd card. Happened to me, with my SD card inserted on my Galaxy S7 it said 'App not installed'. Took the sd card out and it installed first time.