Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• A player in full leather has about 60% damage reduction. Are you piercing any of that?

• Quote from MxKHD: “I think it's a pretty big exaggeration that daggers win against 30 builds to 1. I also believe it's completely false that daggers lose to "Balanced" builds. ” Well, i don't know how daggers are doing right now, but if they rose to the top of the ladders, then it stands t o reason that they did so because they can reliably answer most opposing builds. If that's so, then it can only be that daggers at least used to win against most balanced builds, which didn't feature in the to…

• Quote from jaredxsimpson: “Man.. All you people bitching about being killed by Gankers is just funny. Doesn't matter if its 1v1, 1v10, or 1v20.. You still die, and lose your loot. In a game where the is no real winning, you decide what winning is. For some its killing as many people as possible to get the most loot/kill fame. Some people want to be #1 Gatherer, #1 this or that... The real question is.. ARE U HAVING FUN? Is the game ENJOYABLE? Right now, I am not, and it is not. I literally only …

• I actually remeber answering this question in the Help chat. It does not. Cast speed is not Attack Speed. Attack speed has it own stat, and you can check any food effects by expanding your inventory tab.

• Quote from kheeta: “Because 95% of playerbase only THINK they are skilled playersAnd when they are rect by 1h dagger they start to cry about it’s OPness Even BEFORE last changes to the chain slash I offered duels to the most active “dagger is OP” crybabies Take that OP dagger and try to kill me on swords/crossbow/spear/bow/bloodletter (I’m 0 spec in half of that weapons) And if you win at least 25% I’ll admit DAGGER IS FCkN OP You just can’t learn to counter the most counterable weapon in whole …

• This thread is wild. I've rarely seems something as self absorbed as trying to get an interview for yourself over a goal you made for yourself. Wild. That said, it's not the point of the thread. @Parallelel, i think you make a very good point. If the top of the ladder is dominated by people rolling over others through money (and poorly balanced weapons) it sure feels bad for the competition (not saying there's an official one, but still). But let me ask some question about two points that you ra…

• Yeah, more options are always nice. There are very few options I particularly like in the collection now. No harm in adding more. Also: Quote from Midgard: “And while you’re at it SBI, provide me with an option to have ALL vanities turned off ALL the time so I don’t have to watch people playing dressy-up online. Thanks. ” Boi. Calm down, man. Why are you so pissed with pixels.

• Quote from Acoustic: “Quote from Bada: “well there's a lot of 1h daggers in corrupted, and it's a pain in the ass. I think you should be able to purge their E. ” 1H Dagger needs a buff in PVP, not a nerf. ” I will concede to you that daggers maybe need a redesign, but a very cursory glance at the 1x1 data on websites and the top CD players shows that daggers are in a very favorable, if not the best spot. Don't seems like it needs a buff.

• So, people screami ng aside i think your point is that PvP is unbalanced as heck in 1vs1 and there's really no point in doing it unless you're using the meta build or the meta counter (which seems to be itself?). Yeah, fair point. Correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems that the game is balanced around large scale fights, which lets a lot of 1vs1 cheese builds running around out there. It's pretty frustating doing PvP when the dude has a set that's better in almost every way and you can't really c…

• Making certain searches on the market prevents you from scrolling down and flipping directly through the page results