Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 244.

• I found a method of solo ganking in the red zone, you stand on the wooden bridge in shiftshadow with assassin jacket and hope people dont notice your red name tag on the edge of their screen. you can turn invis as soon as you see a name tag and then proceed to go ham as they pass over you. I got a solo gank with dual swords doing this, but tbh pretty boring just waiting there. SBI really need to add more open world systems to the game that can be interacted with at all levels.

• SniperShot,

fip - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

I've used snipe shot a lot, it's definitely on the hard end of the scale to use against most opponents. There's a couple of tricks you can do to get some use out of it. it used to do about 20% less damage in the past, but I complained about it so hard it does more now. The first is to know your opponent, which is fundamental for every encounter really. You need to know what defensives they have and try to get them to use them. For this it's good to take explosive shot and knockback shot, as thes…

• been playing some dual swords recently, gotta say the 15s cooldown is a phat buff, but not sure how the 3m less range will pan out.

• Quote from unknownX1: “Quote from fip: “I think swords would be more fun if they added more ways to get stacks. other stacking weapons have safe ways of stacking but swords require hits. There's nothing necessarily too wrong with this but I think that they could go through all the W moves and add the possibility of getting a stack, thereby increasing move speed and allow sword to more effectively move around to either make space or follow up. For instance, splitting slash - 1 stack on hit, parry…

• I think swords would be more fun if they added more ways to get stacks. other stacking weapons have safe ways of stacking but swords require hits. There's nothing necessarily too wrong with this but I think that they could go through all the W moves and add the possibility of getting a stack, thereby increasing move speed and allow sword to more effectively move around to either make space or follow up. For instance, splitting slash - 1 stack on hit, parry strike - 1 stack on successful block, i…

• I think generic quests would be a waste of time since these don't really add much to the experience that you can't get with normal PvE. I think a better idea would be for quests to be added later as a part of something else, like dynamically generating quests based on the needs of a player owned town or fortification. A lot of other features would need to be implemented first before quests could really be anything more than 'go here, kill this.,' and they wouldn't have much meaning in the curren…

• I think the crystal spider should have had a solo variant, and that the treasure drone should have had a group variant. I'd like to see SBI start to implement content such that it targets each level of play.

• Island Optimize

fip - - Feedback & Suggestions

I think a solution to this could be to introduce some kind of worker NPC that you could hire. You just talk to him and it automatically harvests all your stuff, but it takes more time to do so than to do it yourself. There could possibly even be multiple NPCs, like a manager for labourers, a farmer for livestock, a quatermaster for crafting buildings, etc. They would have settings and the resources would need to be on hand somehow, but once it was set up I don't think that it would necessarily i…

• Nerf Cleric Robe

fip - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Abaddon_Rull: “I think it should be more based around survival, not used for burst damage. I think a decent idea would be to remove the damage increase, but increase the proc window by 1s, as well as increasing the bonus to heals cast, and adding an equivalent bonus to healing received. This will make it easier/more likely to activate, and while shielded will still greatly increase your ability to heal your team, and to heal yourself even more so. Melees don't belong in dresses. ” Hon…

• To add on to this idea, you could have certain BM loot be concentrated on certain structures outlined in 'intricate mob area designs.' For instance, an old castle with undead may be populated with a few of those undead king bosses wielding the tombhammer, and will only drop tombhammers of various tiers.

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from fip: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from fip: “honestly it would probably be fine if they just added a ring that appeared under certain conditions a la duels. Like, if one player takes 10% damage from another player, and the players are within a certain distance, a ring of fire will appear centered on the point halfway between the two players. It would be a bit larger than the dueling one but kills anyone outside it for too long, or bumps people back into the…

• It's still possible to 1vX these days, but only with highly specific weapons and builds. Since the nerf to AoE scaling from 70% to 40%, ganking is just braindead dogpiling and skill spamming. I think albion should punish this type of gameplay and introduce an interesting new gameplay mechanic, which is to scale damage as well as defense when being ganked. Basically, the more people dealing damage to you, the more 'underdog stacks' you get, exactly the way the defense buff works now. These stacks…

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from fip: “honestly it would probably be fine if they just added a ring that appeared under certain conditions a la duels. Like, if one player takes 10% damage from another player, and the players are within a certain distance, a ring of fire will appear centered on the point halfway between the two players. It would be a bit larger than the dueling one but kills anyone outside it for too long, or bumps people back into the ring, or something. That way, you still h…

• honestly it would probably be fine if they just added a ring that appeared under certain conditions a la duels. Like, if one player takes 10% damage from another player, and the players are within a certain distance, a ring of fire will appear centered on the point halfway between the two players. It would be a bit larger than the dueling one but kills anyone outside it for too long, or bumps people back into the ring, or something. That way, you still have dynamics of crystals and traps, but al…

• The new crystal spiders are pretty cool. But there should be a smaller, solo version than only appears on the minimap if you are close by. That's just one example of what I think the philosophy of content addition to albion should look like going forwards. I like to roam around solo and see what I can get up to, but the answer is that there's not that much. I can solo a dungeon, or if i bring a specific build, I can gank someone or do a corrupted dungeon. Most of the cool stuff can't be interact…

• wind and current are just vectors that are easy to simulate. What's difficult is getting potentially hundreds of players onto moving platforms with different relative speeds. It can be done but I don't think it's been attempted at this scale before. either way it requires special network architecture that would need a great deal of time to implement. I'd rather SBI worked on adding more stuff to the current open world.

• Click on map to auto path

fip - - Feedback & Suggestions

There is a button to toggle continually moving towards the mouse, so all you have to do is aim it, not hold it. check the settings. It's probably a preferable option to autopathing since that would likely drag you through mobs.

• isnt't that dual sword clip just lag? you can see the frost run up and E right before he leaps. It looks weird but from the enemies perspective that was a clutch move and thankfully the game agreed. theoretically any weapon with an interruptible leap could have that happen.

• Quote from AurumTitanos: “Quote from fip: “I've made a couple of open world suggestions before but ultimately I think the best feedback would be regarding the general philosophy of content development for albion online. Quote from this thread here: Quote from fip: “The way content is currently implemented to appear in the world is as a constant, one that will always exist and acts a vending machine to a certain type of content. These are the dungeons, mob camps, resources of the world - they can…

• I've made a couple of open world suggestions before but ultimately I think the best feedback would be regarding the general philosophy of content development for albion online. Quote from this thread here: Quote from fip: “The way content is currently implemented to appear in the world is as a constant, one that will always exist and acts a vending machine to a certain type of content. These are the dungeons, mob camps, resources of the world - they cannot be changed in any way and exist purely …