Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Quote from Hellements: “I forwarded this to devs. They mentioned that it still serves as a safety mechanism for circumventing guild/alliance limitations. They may look into making it less punishing for new players though which is the main issue that was raised here. - Hellements ” Very glad to hear this! I hope the team considers some of the suggestions myself and others proposed in this thread as well: The Guild Join Cooldown Hurts New Players; Queen Patch 5 Made The Problem Worse. Here's a Fix…

• This is a huge issue for Albion Online and I honestly can't believe this hasn't been addressed yet. I posted about this MONTHS ago around Queen Patch 5... The Guild Join Cooldown Hurts New Players; Queen Patch 5 Made The Problem Worse. Here's a Fix. This isn't rocket science SBI - you're losing tons of players and hurting the community from something your developers could take care of in a few hours.

• I recently came back to the game, and decided this time I wanted to focus on making high quality guide content for Albion Online. After almost 80 hours of work, I've finally got the fruits of my labor to share. youtube.com/watch?v=OzhUQSIN_B0 If you prefer text resources, there is a link to the video script in the description. If you find the video helpful, please consider subscribing to my channel (youtube.com/Exonfang) as this is only the first of many videos that I have planned and it would m…

• Actually a 10/10 idea, that probably wouldn't be hard to implement. +1 from me.

• Quote from SwoleBenji: “Quote from Exonfang: “Quote from SwoleBenji: “"900k is a tiny amount" he says. To new players that's a little under 1/8th premium, and you can bang out 3 levels in a day if you no-life grind dungeons. You keep saying I'm part of the problem except the rando's that join are literal BR soulless husks, not actual players.Nah, true "helpful" guilds do what I do. Advise people to make their own guild, and join the alliance instead. Not work under your thumb as a cog in a machi…

• Quote from SwoleBenji: “"900k is a tiny amount" he says. To new players that's a little under 1/8th premium, and you can bang out 3 levels in a day if you no-life grind dungeons. You keep saying I'm part of the problem except the rando's that join are literal BR soulless husks, not actual players.Nah, true "helpful" guilds do what I do. Advise people to make their own guild, and join the alliance instead. Not work under your thumb as a cog in a machine generating revenue for "tips 'n tricks" tha…

• Quote from SwoleBenji: “Quote from Exonfang: “Quote from SwoleBenji: “Quote from Exonfang: “Quote from SwoleBenji: “ ” ” ” ” Funny you try to flip this on me when I openly advertise on a 13k+ sub channel for new players to make their own guilds to get siphoned energy, and to deliberately NOT join guilds like yours. But I'm the bad guy? Lmao. The literal who's that accept invites are all third worlders who don't know English anyway. I'm sure you're helping them though somehow, right? ” Just becau…

• Quote from SwoleBenji: “Quote from Exonfang: “Quote from SwoleBenji: “I understand your concerns but you're potatofarming just like anyone else. Players = challenge point givers = free siphoned energy. I'm literally the only guy telling new players to spend 100k to make their own guild, level it up a few times and sell the energy for a massive amount of starting silver. I've went undercover in Newby guilds and got zero help and zero benefit. I know your true end-game son, and I'm not afraid to c…

• Quote from SwoleBenji: “I understand your concerns but you're potatofarming just like anyone else. Players = challenge point givers = free siphoned energy. I'm literally the only guy telling new players to spend 100k to make their own guild, level it up a few times and sell the energy for a massive amount of starting silver. I've went undercover in Newby guilds and got zero help and zero benefit. I know your true end-game son, and I'm not afraid to call it out for what it is. ” Accusing our guil…

• I came back after a 5 month break and this is still an issue. Hundreds if not thousands of new players have been affected negatively by this in that time.

• Quote from Eldranon: “I am more on the cautious side. I read the spammed guild invite notices carefully and saw the warning about the 72 hour cool down. I didn't join any of these spammed invites. But it also made me super weary of joining ANY guild at all. After all, if I pick one I didn't feel comfortable with, I would be either out of guild play for three days or stuck in a guild I was unhappy with. Not to mention that the in game guild tools make it really hard to get a feel for what a guild…

• I've been saying for awhile that we need more conflict drivers for the top groups, so I'm happy to see SBI move in this direction, however I worry the silver incentive these groups are getting from their rental empires will still not be outweighed by this season point incentive, as very few high end groups seem to focus on Season Points. We'll see how the final numbers work out, and more importantly what groups decide to do, but this is at least going in the right direction. Quote from Eltharyon…

• Quote from Zexanima: “ 1. [...] 2. [...] 3. What's the point of PvP in yellow zones? [...] ” Since others have given answers to the other points, I want to focus on this one. PvP in Yellow Zones is a great testing ground for new builds or to get new players familiar with the basics of PvP in a risk-free* area. Have a new build and you're not sure how it'll fair against players? Pick up a new weapon and want to learn its abilities more in depth before putting it all on the line in a full loot zon…

• Copy-pasta from my reply to a previous thread: Quote from Exonfang: “Because the market is entirely player driven, what is most profitable is a question that can only be answered by doing the math for each different setup. I would recommend doing this using 4 week averages, if you want to have a more general idea of what is more profitable (rather than what is more profitable today.) That being said, I'd recommend either crops or herbs. Both follow these general rules of thumb: - Lower tier seed…

• Because the market is entirely player driven, what is most profitable is a question that can only be answered by doing the math for each different setup. I would recommend doing this using 4 week averages, if you want to have a more general idea of what is more profitable (rather than what is more profitable today.) That being said, I'd recommend either crops or herbs. Both follow these general rules of thumb: - Lower tier seeds have low base seed return rate (the chance you get a seed back), bu…

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “Or reverse the guild invite system so the person joining the guild has to right click the recruiter and select "request guild invite" It would then bring up the dialogue and the recruiter hits Accept or Decline ” Love this idea! Quote from Neef: “More information on the guild invite window would be a major improvement, This window could simply show: - Guild Tax - What the guild speaks (English, French, Ect) - Main guild timezone - Location of the Guild in royals (Lym, For…

• Quote from Elder_Days: “I feel like there should be a cool down on sending invites. Might cut down on the spam. ” I think that's a good suggestion as well, in addition to potentially showing more information on the invite as others in this thread have suggested. Thanks for your input!

• Quote from F0rgotten: “Quote from Exonfang: “Quote from Termak: “You can go to black zone instantly when losing your gear wont ruin your life. Just dont wear what you cant lose 5-10 times over. ” Basically what Termak wrote, but it's also important you have at least the same Reaver tier as the cluster. Without the proper reaver level, you will be very ineffective against monsters in the cluster. This means you'll need minimum T5 Reaver. I would also recommend you take at least T4 gear, with T4.1…

• Forum Badges in 2020

Exonfang - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Luquee: “If I'm not mistaken Starter is for whoever bought at the time of the beta packages, already Referrer if you refer someone to play and the person buys premium you earn it. ” I'm not sure this is accurate, I have two referrals and I do not have the badge. No idea on the requirements myself.

• Quote from Termak: “You can go to black zone instantly when losing your gear wont ruin your life. Just dont wear what you cant lose 5-10 times over. ” Basically what Termak wrote, but it's also important you have at least the same Reaver tier as the cluster. Without the proper reaver level, you will be very ineffective against monsters in the cluster. This means you'll need minimum T5 Reaver. I would also recommend you take at least T4 gear, with T4.1 being more preferable if you want to do any …