Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• [SERVICE] Triads Commodities

Zxandy - - Trade

You might be asking yourself what is Triad Commodities? Well we are a group of farmers, breeders and herbalist within the Albion community. We are based out of Fort Sterling, and we are building out our Bridgewater wing. We have a list of resources that we sell to the Albion community. We update our list once a month . We sell just about everything that we can. Please see out list below forum.albiononline.com/index.p…828413a67343e3c400909817a This list was updated Jan 2022. Pricing is based off …

• "Service" Looking to hire Tenant Farmers

Zxandy - - Trade

We are looking to hire Tenant Farmers for 2022. The Alpha One guild is in need of the following area Tenant Farmers We are needing 3 Tenant Farmers for our farms on Fort Sterling We are also needing to hire 1 Tenant Farmer for our farms on Bridgewatch We do require a 500k collateral deposit, which you will get back when you leave if you so choose to. If you do not have the 500k we will deducted it from your 1st weeks pay. We do what is called "Stream Line" farming. Where we will have all TF's fa…

• Quote from Zxandy: “Sons of Ragnar are looking to hire a 7 Tenant farmers to run and maintain our farms. Each farmer will be responsible for caring for 5, 5plot Islands = 25 plots These plots will be used for the following: Chickens, Wheat, and Geese Eggs. We will provide the Seeds, Chicks, and Food for these sections. Pay is 2mil per week, paid on Sunday Pay can be deduced if a day or resources is missing. There is a Collateral payment of 500k silver that will be placed in a "holding" and given…

• Quote from JPSitepu: “Is this offer still available? ” Yes it is. Join our discord: discord.gg/JTq5D4eJ

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from magnathyr: “No FORCED PVP !!!!!.. ” There is no forced pvp ... the game asks you to consent if you try and enter a pvp area. Youre free to say no and not enter ” But again that is limiting the PVE style player as well. With the tag system you would need to consent to go in to the area. You would enter, however if your tag is set to PVE you would not be able to be attacked or attack others. So this would illuminate ganking all together. Which in turn would see more…

• They way to fix this quite clear. They need to make a PVP server. They have this in WoW, and it is a nice feature for those players that want to play the game for the content and story. Along with going to their profession/s as well. They dont have to worry about getting ganked while mining or gathering in the open world. In a game such as SWG, they have to except the fight. So if your mining and another char wanting to fight you, they had to challenge and you had to except. The only time this d…

• Quote from Urius: “Are servers Up?? i see them online but i cant connect ” Just sitting here at work wanting for the servers to come online.

• WTH, Wanting to Hire Fishermen

Zxandy - - Trade

As the title suggest we are in the need of 3 - 5 fishermen for the following task. What we are looking for; T3 and T4 fish - As much per day as possible Sea Weed - Need as much as possible This is great oppurtunity for new players wanting to level up their fishing along with making a bit of silver in the process. DM me here or Discord: USNCCrusader#3795 Discord: discord.gg/tDSxTKyMS4 Thank you for your time.

• WTS: 70 Stacks of Wheat

Zxandy - - Trade

We are now open to taking orders on all of your Farming needs. We take orders for the following; Milk Eggs Animals Herbs Farmable - Carrots, Beans, Wheat, Ect, Ect.. We are producing around 70 stacks per week. Fair prices s/p/u as well. Feel free to reach out here or on Discord Discord: USNCCrusader#3795

• Yes, are service is still open. What can we do for you?

• WTS: 70 Stacks of Wheat

Zxandy - - Trade

As the heading states we are looking for someone who would be interested in purchasing 70 Stacks of Wheat. We are selling for 360 s/p/u We would be looking for a constant buyer as we are producing just around 15 stacks of weeks per day. We also can take orders for other farming items.

• Quote from REXTON: “I'm kinda interested, but I'm a new player, I just started a few days ago and I don't have nearly enough for your "collateral", would you still be interested? ” Join this discord and we will talk more: discord.gg/zJ3X3Eau

• I am in the need for 20 islands, 5 dirt plots. Would like to rent them for the long term 3-6 months. Would ask for a 2 week grace period to get the islands up and starting making silver to pay you. if your willing. I am based out of FS. Contact me via Discord: USNCCrusader#3795 Thanks

• We are also now taking orders from other buyers. We are taking orders for the following: Herbs/Farming/Pastures/Breeding Islands we have coming online: 12 new islands online before mid Nov Current islands as of this time 11 production islands Once we know your order, we will start the growing process for your order. Based on the quantity of the item you have order will be bases for the time it takes. We Currently have our islands split between, Farms and Pastures, however we can change them out.…

• We are also now taking orders from other buyers. We are taking orders for the following: Herbs/Farming/Pastures/Breeding We can assist. We can even transfer the goods to you for a small 5% transfer fee. Here is the link to summit your order: Buyer Order Form Once we have your order, we will work out the details and let you know what the cost will be for your order. We will also go over all the particulars of the order to make sure everything is right. Check us out. We make your life Easier.....

• Quote from DaRuhl: “Where would these islands be located? ” All Islands as of this time are located out of Fort Sterling.

• Sons of Ragnar are looking to hire a 7 Tenant farmers to run and maintain our farms. Each farmer will be responsible for caring for 5, 5plot Islands = 25 plots These plots will be used for the following: Chickens, Wheat, and Geese Eggs. We will provide the Seeds, Chicks, and Food for these sections. Pay is 2mil per week, paid on Sunday Pay can be deduced if a day or resources is missing. There is a Collateral payment of 500k silver that will be placed in a "holding" and given back at time of you…

• That's right if you have the resources we have the buys. This is Guaranteed silver every week. Here is the list of Resources we are looking to buy every week. Resource prices can change. We updated prices at the end/beginning of every month. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…828413a67343e3c400909817a Paydays are on Sunday We encourage Daily Drop offs Be sure to join our Discord for more information and fill out our New Supplier Application. We respond within 1-2 hour time frame to get you setup and…

• Personal islands for rent (any city)

Zxandy - - Trade

Friend request sent on Discord, from USNCCrusader, waiting on reply, ready to go for funds tomorrow. Waiting to hear back from you.

• Personal islands for rent (any city)

Zxandy - - Trade

Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Bump. 35 max level personal islands available for rent. Looking for single long term renter, 28M per month. Willing to negotiate if you’re planning on renting long term ” I added you on discord I am very interested and looking for long term say 6 months to start then going on from there.