Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Alright so, you paid Youtube for a Commercial. I'm sure. I don't think it was sponsorship. yeah well. I get it 4 times in 12 videos. so if you're paying for video application you are not getting your money's worth. I was stoked to hear it. it was like news. I listened a second time. but, it would naturally appear to me as if you are paying per view and you are getting sorely cheated. your target audience is not expanding. my computer cant host your game. if you want to broaden your audience, you…

• Deleting content is impossible. so i will recount a story: I saw this Vine it was funny. to be honest it was grose. I think I recall, that the man died. but it was funny. so you know where this story is going. It was a black and white Vine, with an "old-timie" gasbar and restaurant they had two camera angles. old timie pumps old timie restaurant. old timie cloths. and their thoughts were in print. an old-timie motor-mobile drives up, and the man in a suit jumps out and starts filling his own eng…

• Biome Rework Thought Pattern: So, the grass provides abilities for coverage. namely certain classes can expound on this opportunity. sorcerer's druidic traits assassins motions clothing availability but I'm going back to my previous suggestion: to consider SPELLS or ABILITIES that aren't class specific or maybe often ones that are, that force you, not necessarily down a tech ladder, but into a Decision you Make, to get a spell. if you as a Warrior go get "Grassy Motions"/Meadow Breeze you can't …

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “-All I took from that long post is you want to remove the free form style for players to swap spells and abilities and replace it with a classical hard locked system where you choose a benefit or style for an ability and are then locked into it unless you want to pay real money to reset it. I mean that works for theme park MMO's but the main theme and appeal of AO is the classless system. Plus I don't even see how a developer could consider implementing a feature that wou…

• Well since I am getting no User Feedback, neither support, critics nor contributions I suppose I will withhold my last intended Enquiry and forego any developments, pertaining to the interface, gameplay experience spirit, and content. so, thanks all, for harbouring my insolence. I will, hopefully one day have a computer powerful enough to drop into Albion.

• then you are illiterate. are you capable of following a dialog XD

• Alright. SO don't get me wrong. I didn't leave you enough time to respond. But I don't feel assured, anyone heard what I was saying. so feel free to listen. the code and expectation on the developer is simple: - if this appeals to their interests, or are willing to forego their own interests for something that may appeal to a broader more enthused paying audience - ; 1.a) I can use my thumb to move arrow keys, sure. unnecessary. You can use a mouse: perhaps you are a ranged champion. or as a mel…

• Alright, so with due pause I've come to stipulate about the game mechanics and combat interface of the game with the mobile update, - which I found very intriguing, - I became concerned that ABLION had no intention to address the Combat aspect of the game. none the less, this was a preliminary conflict of interest, as it proved when I reviewed the Player Streams on Youtube. none-the-less: ~~~ Firstly: SPELL VARIATIONS it can be absurd to ask a busy team to develop a broader inventory, but lets l…

• Now that we are all acquainted. XD maybe you are by default following this article, and you could answer does ALBBION have an in-game cardgame or boardgame?

• it is supposed to be the roads of avalon, i supposed. Onslawht Quote from Onslawht: “Isn't this the Roads of Avalon? You just explained the Roads of Avalon. ” But the point is that expansion can occur from within to address demand for space and quests. maintaining the relevance of locations, when making the game more exciting for higher tier players or the more adventurous or lore driven players. particularly as, compressing player levels would smash players back together again too, to address a…

• Alright, well I think that was a sufficient amount of time, so. I hope that idea can be applied to integrate new dungeons to the game. But, I am a 30 year old man, and the leveling system is very Corny. Not especially or necessarily the leveling system in Albion: I am naive. But I could not respect myself and play Leveling Game like DESTINY or BADLANDS(as a pvp). QUERY # 2: BALANCING world of warcraft reset, and they didn't even Develop the leveling system. they didn't improve the plateaus. it w…

• I'll take that as a sufficient community feedback to encourage the discussion. LOL XD So as a game developer myself, the way I resolved the OPEN WOLRD development PARAMETERS was to create zones within zones. NOT AS DUNGEONS, but as open world maps. ie. when you look at the map, the current boarder would occasionally be displaced, for a larger world map, but often would just have a new boarder drawn on it. & again when you open up the regional maps. In addition to this, when you are in a zone you…

• go to the Obnoxious Council in the Feedback section. lets see if we can appeal to you. and maybe the developers will agree, there is a space in Albion for your concern. - remember they had to make profits before they could afford to spend their days doing these things, so they had to appeal to the paying players. the high lvl famefarmers.

• I am going to be starting a query into this in the Obnoxious Council in the feedback discussion.

• So QUERIES is region scale a predominant and reoccurring complaint users have or that the Developers expression interest in contributing themselves to? Now the reason is coming from naive me, and as such, I will reference Wolrd of Warcraft, and how I would never instigate regional development, nor expect , and have never caught wind of anyone else expressing such desires... - - so, I hope we are mutually respectful and contented however, I would extend my Council to suggest that this can be rega…

• So. there are a few questions to first address: is it acceptable for economic statistics to be delayed in effect, justifying a visual representation of a Treasury Structure on the scene, Then we could verify stats before they become official assets to the community. Does this Offend the community?? ,,`` Do players generally have enough computing power, to increase the processing demand on the CPU. is this a user conflict? Does it impede a large player base, or can lower performance users be subj…

• From what I gather, the team gives a pretty steady Update feed about adjustments they made, or are working on, but as an advocate of Gameplay - Mechanics, with a developer recognition Does anyone know of Major Developments that are going to drastically affect the Interface? this question is significant, because if ALBION is going in one direction, it is rude to instigate particular developmental changes to the interface, Hoping for feedback on this from people who are most informed or most inter…

• I have been very proud to be ale to experience Albion Ads I have designed many games and I hope that we can together instigate a superior service for yourselves, with proper demonstration of the metaphysics required of the programmers. of course with due respect for the game play Feel the designers are interested in going for.