Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Quote from Cascade.Shift: “With the gatherer sets introduced, I believe AO has incentivized large group PvP even more. As a PvPer: [...]. As a PvPer I am still able to kill every gatherer I can catch, but I believe that the effort required from my part is much greater than that of the gatherer. [...] ” It s supposed to be that way - killing should be harder than escaping. You actually admit that it s not even that hard as you described it. However, I also think that after recent 3sec change SBI …

• Quote from Silks: “Quote from Vanhoek: “Before there was NO CHANCE to escape unless ganker was a failure, which was a much greater problem than group pvp problems. Now we at least have time to think of better solution. ” you sir, know nothing about gathering and escaping. already said that, but im saying it again: i got t8 gathering in beta without NEVER being killed by a solo player. Only groups killed me while gathering. now quit your bullshit. ” Right, I should ve written "gankers" as plural,…

• The change was needed and is working fine to prevent group gangbangs by unskilled pseudo-pvp ers who could "pvp" only 5+ vs 1. It s true that this change made group pvp (group vs group) much "slower" and defensive but overall it is good change. Before there was NO CHANCE to escape unless gankesr were a failure, which was a much greater problem than group pvp problems. Now we at least have time to think of better solution. And solo ganking is still very possible and happening. I m having a lot of…

• Game overall is fun but current state of game is complete trash. The problem is not being killed by zerg, its the fact that 1) every entrance to BZ is camped by zerg groups 2) individual maps are too small to hide effectivly. Even if we engage one sole player. before he dies, his partner is able to run in time from the other side of map. What should be done immidietly (and ought to be done before realease) is: 1) Make at least 2x more BZ regions, 3x more entrences and make less reasources at ind…