Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• Quote from LaggZera: “And have a maximum level on guild and might challenges categories? Do you know? or I can infinitely level up a category and it will always scale ” github.com/broderickhyman/ao-b…ter/progressiontables.xml

• What do you mean? Solo dg's got like 20% fame buff. CD's on the other hand got nerfed with like -20% fame. It's also constant fame, OW fame is dangerous and sporadic so they can't compare.

• Quote from Sas3bg: “Quote from MasterisMK: “I think you will be able to use booster only when new season starts. It starts on Saturday. You can use the booster when HO is in phase 2. I couldn't test on test server, so this from reading/watching provided info. ” I think yeah, but what about upgrades from level 1 to level 3 ? And when actually we can boost it saturday after main or wednesday after new update hits in. ” 27.11.2021: Start of Season - The Guild Season and the season-long Conqueror's …

• Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from Reef: “Quote from WhiskyGuy: “@Retroman -- Can we jsut make it so you can only pop maps in open world (not in statics, citites, or HOs). ? ” That will be awfull for all HG players ” They just need to make it so that the levels inside static dungeons do not count. The levels inside cities should still count. ” It should be the same. HG map ranges can be adjusted, no one is using HG maps with max range now anyway, either we need to agree that ppl are abusing it or i…

• I think you will be able to use booster only when new season starts. It starts on Saturday. You can use the booster when HO is in phase 2. I couldn't test on test server, so this from reading/watching provided info.

• Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from MasterisMK: “Quote from Ferndor: “Dungeon Maps (Solo, Group, and Elite) may now open in zones with lower tiers than the map, as follows: Maps opened in Outlands: - T5 maps: T5 zones only - T6 maps: T5-6 zones - T7 maps: T5-7 zones - T8 maps: T5-8 zones This would be a welcome change if there wouldn't be any loopholes. If a player is in redtree enclave he can open the maps at level 2/1 of the morgana static. They will spawn at most one zone away. The patch changes …

• Quote from Ferndor: “Dungeon Maps (Solo, Group, and Elite) may now open in zones with lower tiers than the map, as follows: Maps opened in Outlands: - T5 maps: T5 zones only - T6 maps: T5-6 zones - T7 maps: T5-7 zones - T8 maps: T5-8 zones This would be a welcome change if there wouldn't be any loopholes. If a player is in redtree enclave he can open the maps at level 2/1 of the morgana static. They will spawn at most one zone away. The patch changes indicate that the intention is for maps to sp…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Deathskills: “how to kill dungeon counter diving and finding groups that are not careful 101. allow t8 maps to appear on portal zones and t6 maps. like i understand it is supposed to help accessibility but in that case just make it 1 tier lower not up until t5. this will make searching to be dove impossible and i can't fathom what group that wanna dive will do. guess only statics will be viab…

• Quote from AmberAphid: “Quote from NFlorin: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from NFlorin: “people are sitting on hundreds of millions of combat credits waiting for stuff to be happening ” that’s the whole fucking point of peoples concern you pleb. This doesn’t give people more content/purpose. It’s just an insta-IP increase for the no lifers ” I don't care what you are saying, this update is good and it will happen. Shut your 100 pvp fame mouth up!Quote from Metteia: “Quote from NFlorin: “stop maldi…

• Quote from Syndic: “Rental systems don't work the way SBI thinks they work, so their changes are "irrelevant" since they're built on the notion that renter guilds have hideouts already placed inside the zones and they will rise up and flip their HO's into HQ's. Rental systems only exist because guilds have no other means to generate income fast enough to sustain ZVZ production on a large scale, besides contesting broken world bosses for pup-spawns. I wrote extensively about it, but I don't have …

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Quote from FriendlyFoe: “Again they screwed small guilds, all content is for the big guilds, small guilds and solo players please quit the game right now because SBI don't care 85% of its players, meaning small guilds and solo players. They only make content for big guilds. Big alliances. Does not matter that big guilds already have their maps and territorys, almost all the content in the game is for them. Now they make HQ hideouts also for the big guilds. If you there in …

• HQ Hideouts

MasterisMK - - Rants

I mean the first iteration looked good. 10k points is not much and there were zones in outer rings which could have generated a lot of content for smaller guilds. But by upping T7 requirement to 40k points they basically killing this whole change purpose. Looks stupid for me to be fair.

• This is bullsh1t. 40k points for tier 7 zone? Way to kill any use of this change.

• Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Neesh: “Why would you make roads HO elegible for HQ? Outlands sure, but roads? That's not open world at all, and right now these maps are crowded, infested with HO, many of them just of alt guilds. Right now it's pretty difficult to attack and enter a zone (since they can just camp the entrances 24/7 with just a few guys and all spots are covered) and now you're giving them the possibility to have an indestructible HO? ” We are aware of the current…

• Can we get some info regarding what are guild level requirements for these HQ's?

• Wanted to test hideout channel, got on test server, but I don't see any hideouts. It seems all hideouts are gone. How do I test it? Edit: Found some, it seems most of the hideouts starved and got destroyed

• 4 Vile Curse stacks + Death Curse placed on player. Player uses Shadow Edge during Death Curse explosion and gets 0 dmg. 4 Vile Curse stacks should be consumed by Death Curse and disappear, however they still remain on the player

• Hallowfall is dead in few days when patch is deployed. Now I think only curse and crossbows have decent chance against them.

• Top 10 2v2 is broken

MasterisMK - - Feedback & Suggestions

Gee, who would have thought that reducing loot and removing fame would reduce player numbers. And smurfing is killing ppl numbers even faster, so yeah gl with finding opponents. I know at least 10 ppl who played old hellgates, but not playing anymore for various reasons. In short - new gates sux.