Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 594.

• Quote from MysticDream: “Quote from Jerek: “They just need to add Tier 9 resources then you can have up to T12 with enhancement. I'd rather that then adding another point to the enhancement level. For example T9 Ore could be Mythril. ” You already have t12 with 8.3 masterpiece. ” What tier is 8.3 Normal/Good/Outstanding/Excellent?

• Quote from MysticDream: “In my opinion, printing resources with no risk should not exist. This whole game is about risk vs reward. Laborers provide a way for people to make millions, or even billions of silver with literally no risk at all. it would be better if journals were limited to t5 and below. or even t4 and below since those are all available in the "safe" areas of the game. (Yes, yellow zones are safe - since you don't lose anything when you get KO'd). If they implemented my other idea …

• Quote from DeadlyWipe: “Devs just dont care. There is another bug that you can proc BW cape 3 times in a row in the middle of the fight. People will say this is nothing important but wait until you get debuff of 50% damage reduce 3 times in the same fight and do no damage at all. ” How's that bug is working?

• Quote from Stormlord: “ergo Risk Vs reward ” There is no risk when group of 10 is chasing gatherers

• Quote from Reiswaffle: “or just get 4 friends and spam as a premade group ” With a group of 5 any activity that exists in the game is better than HCE. HCE offered a good content for solo players.

• You have to accept your lose or do what I did: sell all your maps and try to join groups so it is not you who risk the map... (opinion) What is not really a way because 2 days ago under 1,5 hours while I watched a movie as tank/xbow/sc I could not find a team that do 15+... :-] So the best if you do what most of the good HCE players did, find another activity or quit the game.

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, if the labourer*s rewards after a job aren't collected within a week, they will lose it. There is no indication for this unfortunately. ” Most likely 22-168 hours since I multiple time lost books and returned resources while I was waiting the laborer to finish.

• Yeah... This happens when you are playing full loot PvP. People play for win, because it is not fun to lose a duel & also lose a bunch of silvers. Also the cloth armor and plate armor are giving the same HP. Let's not forget if you wear a plate armor you sacrifice extra damage for defenses.

• Why the hell Stalker Hood need to be nerfed just because another item get nerfed? Where is it written that Stalker Hood must be worse choise than Royal Hood? Why are you not talking about that if Royal Hood get nerfed, also nerf crafting gathering sets? Same type of connection.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Well well well, look at that. Seems you didnt play the game after lands awakened. If you didnt know, open world mobs are insane fame. If you go gather, its just not worth bringing gathering gear. For BZ, of course. ” I tried and it is not worth. You won't constatly find maxed out open world mobs. Most of the times you either gathering or travelling around. If I gather I rather double my income. If I fame farm I rather have 60k fame every 30-60 seconds than run around 10 min…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Aedistan: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Aedistan: “ ” ” ” You can achieve the same in T6 ganking gear like you could in T8. Kill that guy.You can't achieve 70% gathering yield in T6 gear as gatherer. I would happily go and gather in T4 gear because you rarely survive only because of the extra hp the T8 set gives. But I can't because I could go even naked then. Would help nothing in my activity. ” Gathering gear is obsolete and completely…

• Quote from Aedistan: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Aedistan: “I've never tried ganking, so I don't know the risks. I do know that I've been able to transport millions of silver into Caerleon with virtually no hassle, I can gather without even having to worry about dying as long as I remain diligent, and I have invested my time and resources in mitigating loss pretty well. Gathering items are not all made equal. A full set of T8 lumberjack + T8 axe is roughly 500k but isn't particularly good …

• Quote from Aedistan: “I've never tried ganking, so I don't know the risks. I do know that I've been able to transport millions of silver into Caerleon with virtually no hassle, I can gather without even having to worry about dying as long as I remain diligent, and I have invested my time and resources in mitigating loss pretty well. Gathering items are not all made equal. A full set of T8 lumberjack + T8 axe is roughly 500k but isn't particularly good for escaping in my experience. Harvester is …

• Quote from solventh: “sure, sure. :] ppl have seen who s the real retarded one, in the previous thread. ” Well, as I remember everyone laughed on you after I showed what kind of gear you use to gather while trying to act smart in the topic but ok.

• Quote from solventh: “yeah, you ll keep escaping from everyone and leave the resources to them. and i ll keep dismounting for each node and try to take it from my rivals. "like i took that 1m from you." "you left 1m worth of resources to an idiot to save your 8m worth gear." :] this s the brain you have. :] you dont have the brain to criticize things, buddy. "get it." side note: the gear i have usually have ~1,5m value. and it was told in that thread. u forgot as expected. :] ” You are as retard…

• Watch the new Matrix if you want to see what happens when your goal is pushing woke shit before focusing on to make it good

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from Malkalma: “You are the guy who has 70m gathering fame and gathering T8 zone in T4 escape gear, T6 bag and T5 bird mount. You have no idea what he could do or not. ” i have lotta ideas what he could do or not. i have been tried to be killed like him numerous times and i have mostly escaped them. you dont wanna believe, dont believe. i dont need to prove. :] and dont forget: you were the guy who had to run away from those t4 gear on a 8.1 fiber node, when i showed …

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from TheRoadExplorer: “ ” 0 risk, high reward.Ganking takes no skill. ” You can say the opposite like that then : running away from gankers takes no skill. i havent died a single time by gankers since this patch, and i run on a stag. If you operate under the idea that " ha ha six buttons game takes no skill " , then that´s a bit bruh. Ganking is similarly hard as escaping - it´s a joke. Yet, people suck at either. In reality, majority of gankers …

• Quote from TheRoadExplorer: “Ganking does take skill. How do i know that? Because I always get away from noob gankers. It takes a lot of time to take up positions to lock down a whole zone but lets say they did it. You can still bait the gankers skills on the portal because your mount should have plenty of movement to just bait the noobs gankers and even if they dismounted you they needed to burn a lot of abilites so you can probably just use your defensives and walk trough the gate. As far as I…