Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 255.

• UP! youtu.be/MsMKY0IR1LI

• Amazing SMALL SCALE content that people will ZvZ for.

• A new item: AMULETS

GokuBlackBR - - Feedback & Suggestions

No, please.

• Might and Favor

GokuBlackBR - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from Fikule: “General question. Might & Favour are granted for Outlands Treasures, is it granted for Roads Chests? Certainly doesn't need to be equivalent, but it should be consistent as Roads Chests are also specifically fought over. Just mentioning it as it was stated that PvE in Outland and Roads would be rewarded, but then also specifically mentioned the Outland Chests, but not the Roads Chests. ” All the activies in the roads on general will give you the points but not for opening the…

• UP! youtu.be/2DXgzzgUf_4

• I feel like Gold Rank is actually doable for small and active guilds. I am excited to try it,

• Quote from Beerious: “Again, as every update, giga alliances will grow up more and players who prefere to not be slaves getting nothing. Until SBI grew some balls to cut alliances population, there is no chance for any positive changes in game. Black zones still will be excusive alliance farming place, and New Hideouts only help to stabilize their territory posession. Check BZ map, how many seasons passed, same guilds and same alliance on sme maps. Whole bz are alrerady divided and therei s no c…

• I feel like everything is useless if Hideouts still exist.

• Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Hello everyone, busy week so my reply is a little late. I am very sorry that wasn't able to answer your concerns earlier. The changes to hardcore expeditions will part of the next version of the patch notes. I'll will post them here as well: Quote: “Hardcore Expeditions In order to ensure Hardcore Expeditions are properly aligned with other features, a reduction to the overall rewards was necessary. We also increased how much power the enemies in Expeditions gain per le…

• Quote from Dagother: “Hi @OmeleteDuFromage with Lands Awakened update we had to move Hideouts because of all the changes to environment - this might lead to some issues like that, I will check if we can prevent it somehow but just a question were you able to at least open the Hideout UI from there - then you could move the Hideout yourself to a new location. ” Cant we move Hideouts in the Roads, right? And there is any plan to give them that option in the future once you guys adapt the HQ system…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Quote from Guirssane: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “I bet all those changes are provided by the new family friendly company that bought SBI few time ago. Albion is officially now their new game for little kids as all the other games they do have. ” the company that bought SBI has nothing so say in the development of the game btw. How is a full loot sandbox game for "little kids"? ” That is where you are wrong. ” Game development decisions are 100% made by A…

• Quote from Guirssane: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “I bet all those changes are provided by the new family friendly company that bought SBI few time ago. Albion is officially now their new game for little kids as all the other games they do have. ” the company that bought SBI has nothing so say in the development of the game btw. How is a full loot sandbox game for "little kids"? ” That is where you are wrong.

• Quote from Quagga: “HCE carebear rhetoric makes no sense. same for bugs and glitches, why fix them if most people can't use/exploit them. you don't take examples from casuals etc...you take examples from people who min-max... HCE is broken, end of story. how hard is to play in lvl 15-18? go to test server, do 30000x attempts, come back to live server and farm silver. it is really hard.. ” Harder than type shit on forum as you do.

• I bet all those changes are provided by the new family friendly company that bought SBI few time ago. Albion is officially now their new game for little kids as all the other games they do have.

• Quote from Reiswaffle: “Quote from DeltaFirst: “>HCE is no more dangerous than t5 yellow zone so fame/silver should be inline with yellow zone dungeons. Please if you never did any HCE refrain from commenting. Try tanking any HCE 12+ map. Also besides the difficulty difference, you can go with low gear to clear a T5 YZ whereas you NEED to be 8.3 for high HCE maps, hence you do risk a lot more (repair cost). ” 12+ is easy as frick, let him tank a 18 fungi in bonus time with full LFG chat team ” P…

• Where can I find those nerfs? I am not understanding anything.

• UP! youtu.be/wqNMVtzEq-k

• Welcome to Albion

• UP! youtu.be/n7OtCkJCsx4

• UP! youtu.be/vDGRiTSJH_k