Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• Well done SBI, don't listen to the these clowns leading POE and SUN, they're only afraid cause they know they're gonna be next.

• Quote from kingish: “Hi there, I have been playing this game for more than two months now ans enjoying it alot. Also enjoying premium membership. I wanted to request to change the name of Trinity Spear to something else because meaning of Trinity is reflecting conecpt of Christianity religion. MMO game should have namings that not have any religious connections. If you see my game chracter KINGISH, I lvled up Trinity Spear alot and liked its skills alot. But couple days back when I found Trinity…

• Assassin jacket bug

Ismark - - Bugs

Quote from Quagga: “not a bug, you went out of range. ” I did not, I lost the buff when I was right next to the spot where I activated it

• Assassin jacket bug

Ismark - - Bugs

Often times the assassin jacket will just exit out of invisibility without reason. Here's a clip showing it youtu.be/T2ob8aFFd_4 Can someone confirm this is a bug? Thank you

• Quote from kasttiel: “I believe this jacket was made to allow PVP players to approach their targets undetected. However, its 8 seconds of invisibility made it an easy way to escape from 1v1 combat, even if the player uses a stalker hood or guardian armor, it is still very difficult to finish a combat, even more it joins weapons with dash and undead cape . My suggestion is that players who have been attacked in the last 5 seconds only have half the duration of their invisibility. ” Git gud.

• Still no fix on this after 3 months? Please SBI what are you waiting for

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “I must insist damage is overtunned. With next patch they Will have more mobility than spear and swords. Dagger is getting nerfed. I see You accept is overtunned but Say is only one Axe has. Well: Sword' only have carving. Spear has spirithunter. Dagger has bloodletter and avalonian dagger Axes having greataxe , bearpaws, realmbraker, halberd and incoming buffed soulscythe for most content are way in better place. ” Man the more you talk the more it's clear you have no …

• 1) The corrupted dungeons are IP capped that means that your gear will have less IP and thus deal less damage/give less health. 2) - You are using the wrong Q, it is way better to use the first Q spell as because of latency the second Q might miss, sometimes the enemy isn't where you see him. youtu.be/xRJQSkLXpYw?t=6 - Here the enemy full engages on you, throws poison (deal damage + weaken resistances) and you do not use any defensive. I personally would've used cleric robe and benefit of its da…

• When playing weapons with dashes like 1h Spear, Carving Sword and Daggers, very often especially in small scale situations or 1v1s these tools have to be defensively, for example to dodge an enemy skill. As it has been stated in a recent AMA on reddit: "Albion's game and combat mechanics have been designed from the get go not rely on twitch-based / ultra fast reactions. Albion's combat is very tactical. " However, because of ping and server lag, it is often impossible to dodge skills unless you'…

• ITT: salty newbies that don't know how to play against mace

• Hoarfrost don't AoE

Ismark - - Bugs

Quote from MickeyDankMouse: “Does this pertain to it? wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Expert%27s_Hoarfrost_Staff ((It’s from the Official Wiki)) ” No, that's the Hoarfrost staff. We're talking about Hoarfrost the frost staff Q2

• knockdown timer when killed by mob

Ismark - - Bugs

0 incentive to invade right now because of this

• Any ETA on when this will be fixed? It is annoying as hell and it's been 20 days, I don't understand how a patch can break something and then it takes months to fix it

• Auto-Login doesn't work

Ismark - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey @UsernameTaken and @Ismark it works for us on every platform, do you have the auto-login option enabled when you get to login screen and it doesn't auto-logs you in? Could you explain what exacly you're doing or ideally upload a video of it when it doesn't auto-logs you and PM me on forum? ” Ok so I got it to work. I was about to record a video for you and what I did is use a different email address to be shown in the video. It seems to be working if you switch to anoth…

• Party member list keeps resetting

Ismark - - Bugs

is this not a bug? Is it really working as intended? I'm sure im not the only one being frustrated at this behaviour.

• Auto-Login doesn't work

Ismark - - Bugs

It doesn't work on PC either.

• As title states, it is kinda dumb that after winning a fight and killing one of the enemy players, his friend can just run around until he gets back up and maybe overturns the outcome of the fight. In my opinion there should be no gear loss in yellow hellgate but people should not be able to get up again. So either kick them out of the hg like in red zone or increase the timer drastically inside hellgates. it is no fun at all to win a fight only to have to chase for 3 minutes and have the dead d…

• Chat window keeps unlocking itself

Ismark - - Bugs

Every time I log in I click "lock window" on the chat window settings, however if I log in again and accidentally right click the chat window (while moving) it is unlocked again. It is super annoying to have to check that "Lock Window" button each time I log in, as I often forget and accidentally move the chat window in the middle of the screen while running.

• Party member list keeps resetting

Ismark - - Bugs

Every time I change cluster the party order resets. This is quite frustrating especially when playing Hellgates as healer. Each and every time I chain a new hellgate I need to remember to fix my party order so I can use the correct hotkeys to heal my players. I know this might not seem a big issue but honestly having to repeat the same action over and over and over again is frustrating. Would it be possible for the party order to stay fixed once it's set by the player? Thanks