Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from DDING7: “Hello. I'm a player from South Korea. I sent an E-mail to support team, they replied that I should post my opinion to this forum. And they also told me that I can communicate with them in the language most comfortable for me. Thank you. Thank you so much. Because I think my English is not enough to convey my opinion exactly. 안녕하세요 Albion Online 제작자 및 Sandbox Interactive 관계자 여러분. 저는 한국에서 알비온 온라인을 플레이중인 한 플레이어입니다. 먼저 이렇게 재밌는 게임을 만들어 주신 제작진 분들께 진심으로 감사…

• Hello. I'm a player from South Korea. I sent an E-mail to support team, they replied that I should post my opinion to this forum. And they also told me that I can communicate with them in the language most comfortable for me. Thank you. Thank you so much. Because I think my English is not enough to convey my opinion exactly. 안녕하세요 Albion Online 제작자 및 Sandbox Interactive 관계자 여러분. 저는 한국에서 알비온 온라인을 플레이중인 한 플레이어입니다. 먼저 이렇게 재밌는 게임을 만들어 주신 제작진 분들께 진심으로 감사드리며, 제 이메일에 친절히 대답해주시고 제가 편한 언어로 의견을 전달해도 좋다는 말…