Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Quote from Drewski17: “Quote from Fuxall: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Another update that we have a bunch of fixes in as well in Patch 2 today. For example, mobile players now have a settings option, where they can toggle on/off the target locking for the autoattack button. More notes on this below: - By default, target locking is always enabled (and the setting is turned off). This is the original version which existed before the Call to Arms update. - If you wish to disable target l…

• Mobile Faction current patent!

Fuxall - - Mobile Version

Is the percentage correct for this patent level? I saw prints on google that have more porcentage with less patent.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Fixes - Fixed an issue where icons for the chests and avatar ring were invisible and not claimable in the Hunter Challenge popup screen. - Note: For mobile clients, the icons will still be invisible, however this is a purely visual issue and the items will be claimable. We will work on resolving this as soon as possible. ” For me on mobile the icons appear normal later fix 2.1. Galaxy A30! Thx

• Faction Screen

For me appear on first call to arms update.

• Every time i open the game i need disable closest attack option.

• Faction Screen

Quote from Ohla: “Please add the faction screen to the mobile client. It is currently not accessible at all as far as I can tell, which means mobile users cannot see their current rank or points without visiting the faction NPC, cannot see progress on the daily bonus, and worst of all, cannot collect the weekly rewards chests or the bonus points from the weekly report. ” Yes u can! Go to your screen where have config, journal, etc... There have a tab Faction War.

• Thank You so much!

• Thank You... But...

Thank you very much for the correction of the automatic attack, etc ... but after this update I am having problems with disconnection when changing maps or entering a dungeon. This never happened before. And in my opinion the implementation of picking up silver from the floor automatically is a good idea, but I think it should be the user's choice and not forced action. It would be nice to have an option in the settings to enable / disable this. Grateful!

• I don't think they're worried ... It's been several days and they haven't corrected it. They have the old code that worked perfectly. Perhaps it is not simple, but I doubt it is so difficult that they have not corrected it so far.

• Mobile Improvement List

Agree!

I agree! Very annoying! spoiled what was perfect

• Re: Call to Arms - Known Issues

Quote from Ezequielph: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Mytherceria: “ - [Mobile] Target locking after tapping the auto-attack button does not work - Note: You can Drag/Hold instead of Tapping to help with changing the target, but if you move around a lot and spam the button, this could cause the target to change constantly ” Awesome! The problem here is, when you tap attack button and you tap skill button, the attack will stop prompting you to tap the attack button again which will lead i t…

• I agree! Same problem here... old way its so much better. But the human being has a habit of transforming what is good and working perfectly in not good.

• Preço do ouro

Fuxall - - Questões Gerais & Discussão

É em dolar meu amigo... 19.95 dolares.

• Lista de Comandos

Fuxall - - Questões Gerais & Discussão

Boa obrigado pela dica. Não vi na lista ou passou por despercebido... Existe algum como para repetir o que escrevi da última vez? Pois jogo no celular. Seria muito útil! Obrigado!

• Boa noite galera! Alguem conhece algum celular que rode bem o Albion? Que dê pra fazer pvp, zvz? Obrigado!