Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• In-Game Name Stratos ! How old are you? 24 and where do you live? Belgium Founder Access: summer alpha, winter alpha or beta? Legendary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Short description of your MMO's experience Runescape/Lineage/Guildwars and some small other strategic games ! I love this game and pleas let me help you guys with this game ! I hope i can join you and make more silver for you guys ! Nice name for an alliance in a game with this strategic building and silver taxes ! Hope i can join ! Frien…

• Sky

Stratos - - Feedback & Suggestions

Thx for your response @tierney !

• Hi! Hope i see you in game !

• Sky

Thx for replying @Snowman ! +1 like for your response This are the things that I Hoped to talk about on this Feedback page. So they can use all of our conversation to hopefully one day make a game where it is possible. This doesn't need to be AO. Just one thing i want you to read: The future of gaming lives on responses made by gamers and know-how. All we can do is give or responses and ideas to innovate the gaming world and this by sharing opinions and debating. ThX for Reading Kind RegarDs STr…

• Sky

@Pagodin Can you please explain how it destroyed the previous games you played and why the core aspect of the gathering/crafting where Imbalanced ? If its something you need to uphold it costs also resources so you need to get them. same goes for weapons/tools. So when something like a flying gear is set at highest tier with highest uphold cost the gathering and crafting of it and possibility of it being stolen by enemy makes it fair, Not ? Hope you all to take the time and explain the problem i…

• Sky

@Fikus Try to explain why please ? @tierney Why did it ruin Wow please ? I can understand its not a good idee to put in this game. And it maybe an bad idee but without opening dialogue about the problems this will never be implemented in a game in a good way... So why don't we try to talk this out so maybe we can learn out of this? Please don't take this offensive. I'm just a player who likes after like 1000+ gaming hours an upgrade that makes it easier to get from one place of the map to anothe…

• Hello from the Netherlands

Stratos - - Introduce yourself!

Also from Belgium

• Hello from the Netherlands

Hi ! Also dutch speaking and waiting until next alpha releases Have a great game !

• Hi All

thx

• Sky

Hi All, Wouldn'it be awesome if Albion could get a Sky ! When you hit the ending of the game flying creatures would come available that can change the total of the strategic attacks and would make the guerilla warfare possible to undermine trade and tax income of enemy Guild. Please think about this. Dragons/Griffons/ mounts that give a 3 Dimension to the outside and a almost ∞ possibilties to make in battle.. The more imagination we can put in a game The more the players will give back to you :…

• Fantasy mount ideas

@Dobrutro Dunin Make a sky to fly ! arrows fly so can we in catapults xp sorry if i'm nagging @Zetecua & Josh Nice mount if like josh said it would be auto attacking in front Other Mount proposition without sky is Pics 02 007 copy.jpg

• Hello Friends

Hi ! Welcome to Albion Online! I'm also new Hope we have a great experience Enjoy the game Kind Regards, STraTos

• It is very important

YES ! moravianpowerofsmile.jpg

• Hi :D!!

Hi ! Welcome to Albion Online! I'm also new Hope we have a great experience Enjoy the game Kind Regards, STraTos

• Hi All

Thanx for having me ! Hope we have a blast !

• New here! (Really new!)

Hi ! Welcome to Albion Online! I'm also new Hope we have a great gaming experience Enjoy the game at first En ik ben ook nederlandstalig (And i'm Also Dutch Speaking) Alvast wens ik u een super spelmaand toe beginnende 26Jan (Also i Want to wish you a great gaming month starting from 26Jan) Vriendelijke groeten / Kind Regards, STraTos

• Hello Fellow Pvpers! =D

• Hi ! Welcome to Albion Online! I'm also new Hope we have a great experience Enjoy the game Kind Regards, STraTos

• G'day mates

Hi ! Welcome to Albion Online! I'm also new Hope we have a great experience Enjoy the game Kind Regards ,STraTos

• Hi guys <3

Hi ! Welcome to albion online I'm almost new Hope we have a great experience Enjoy the game Kind Regards, STraTos