Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

• The entire thetford market is missing for mobile. Put it back.

• Zoo of Sorts

SaltySurprise - - Feedback & Suggestions

There are plenty of skins and mounts in the game. Most of which I wouldn't bring out a city. Quite a waste ainnit? I'd like a feature where I could 'place' mounts in my island. Not taxidermized mind you, I'd still like it well and alive to be ridden out as and when. Lined up or squared in a house. At least better than just stashed in the bank when it's pretty to have but too expensive to lose.

• *looks at Betty who got a cryptcandle artifact last week* Whats that, 27m? You're taking the highest limits of hces and comparing it with the lowest limits of avas. Is anyone capable of presenting unembellished facts? Howabout you lobby against CDs because that's where all your precious loot is being drained to.

• Quote from TeckTeck: “I used to rats like hell the corrupted dungeons before the loot nerf, but with this nerf came a fame boost do CDs are still good and fast way to farm fame. Go on T6 minimum, cheap build with high mobility, try to reach T8 as fast as you can and farm them, for fame its pretty cool and faster than solo dungeons because you are always in a dungeon and never searching for one. T7 maps are not that expensive, you can go in redzone farm some maps with faction flag on, you will ha…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from WalecznyM: “can you reveal something about it? I really like the last skin or will there be something similar? some muscular skin? ” Hey, You'll just have to wait for the surprise - Mytherceria ” Yes?

• Invis potion exploit

SaltySurprise - - Bugs

I don't get it. Why would you want to fix this? It's the only workaround for scouts. Dumb scouts anyhow as more experienced players would situate themselves at least a room down in groups or avas.

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from SaltySurprise: “Albion needs a silver sink right? Tell you what. Give me the option to delete my gear when I get pked. I'll pay 2x the est market value. It's all about the feeling to quote Equart or some other guy at the start of this thread. It's not about the loot right? It's about the love for PVP. Take away dungeon timers. Give me the option to obliterate my inventory for 2x est market value. Fair? Less silver in circulation. Items don't get recycled. Passion…

• Albion needs a silver sink right? Tell you what. Give me the option to delete my gear when I get pked. I'll pay 2x the est market value. It's all about the feeling to quote Equart or some other guy at the start of this thread. It's not about the loot right? It's about the love for PVP. Take away dungeon timers. Give me the option to obliterate my inventory for 2x est market value. Fair? Less silver in circulation. Items don't get recycled. Passionate pvpers get their action. I'm satisfied blowin…

• I think he just wants to erp in goldshire 2.0

• Albion and Discord

SaltySurprise - - Mobile Version

Discord without headset whilst in a voice channel? Then it's because discord voice comms is functioning like a call in progress. If you cover the front camera, it will blackout. It thinks the phone is on your face so it blacks out the screen. Solution? Use headset.

• Just wanna say that whatever gimmick that you think is refreshing or interesting stays refreshing or interesting probably for the first 5 attempts. After that it's tedious and a waste of time if rewards doesn't support the additional facerolling involved. Going by trends, there's no intention to reward pve content. As it is people are lobbying again to remove the 90 second cut off to diving SRDs. You'd want to finish that SRD ASAP and not deal with 'interesting' mechanics. Perhaps your suggestio…

• Try bigger fonts. Will fix.

• Maybe it has something to do with the tablet being 6 years old and having 2GB ram.

• Selling Low and Mid-Tier resources

SaltySurprise - - Trade

Maybe link your discord instead?

• The hce content demands 8.3 gear. CDs doesn't. Anecdotes of CDs not seeing any divers for hours is not unheard of, nor is it a rarity. It's a regular affair. You could rat and grind CDs in sub 50k gear. If you fail to destroy crystals, you could choose to roll over and die. Rinse repeat and still grind enough silver/hr to out farm most HCEers. This isn't a secret. It's a well documented fact covered by every popular streamer there is. In CDs you get to pick your poison. Rat with cheap gear where…

• Quote from krazzer: “Quote from SaltySurprise: “ ” Silver cost for repairs is irrelevant.HCE gear can last forever if its only used for HCE, and this is a real problem for AOs ECO system. Items needs to be destroyed in order for the demand of creating new ones, else the ECO system collapses. Im all in for keeping HCE in game if bosses in HCE starts to get a chance of breaking players items, or if a player gets knocked down there should also be a chance for items to break. Then there is a real ri…

• Generally, I see why sbi has made moves to curb the silver flooding into the economy. I don't have to agree with it. I think what gets to me most is this change was supported by players who don't play HCE. Most of the people who reply to such threads are really just here for the memes. On the rankings, there's an elite group of players who make bank every week. But these are the 0.1%ers. How many of us actually have a group led by an amazing tank making perfect pulls consistently? The honest tru…

• Suggestion: Mobile Text

Did you try making the text bigger before making this post? There is such an option. Just checkin if you're aware of that. If not, are you playing at 80% interface?

• Gameplay/optimization

Please include an option to disable auto target acquisition. Scenario: Spamming q in a hce. Mob dies. Q fires on the next pack. 3 possibilities. 1) you taste your balls in your throat. 2) shoes of tenacity is available, everyone calm down. 3) play gingerly staring at hp bars so you don't fire at the next pack. First one is probably salty. 2nd if you're lucky. 3rd is not fun at all. So please, give us the option. Again also provide the option to disable only allied spell effects. I don't need to …

• It's hard to even move

My spare phone is a redmi note 8. It doesn't crawl with 2 fps. Probably a clash somewhere.