Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

• My gameplay experience has not been exciting enough to post any recordings yet. It has consisted of clicking on t1 and t2 nodes until my inventory is full, then strolling back to town to watch as the minutes go by while my character uses a sawmill, or furnace. I could post maybe 5 or 6 hours of this. Click, click wait wait click. My point is that something needs to change to make the game exciting, and when that happens I will gladly post a recording.

• Hello! Guten Tag!

Tug - - Introduce yourself!

Guten Tug.

• Without instancing is super duper mega ultra important! I'm sure you already know this, but instancing really takes away from the immersion, and in recent games like ESO it destroys team play.

• Well, I meant it sarcastically, as in it is impossible to get one piece of land currently let alone two, unless you got lucky or farm constantly to pay someone off who got lucky.

• Can we unlock one plot first?

• Been online for somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes, and have used around 10mb while doing basic farming and running around town. This is excellent, and far exceeds my expectations!

• My next awesome question is about something that HAS been discussed to death, but now that it is implemented I will resurrect it. The recall option. Won't this severely undermine the transportation industry by about half? One way trips are all that is necessary now, because the other direction can just be recalled. What are the cool downs on this? Since accounts are free (upon release), should I just set up recall orbs in basic houses all over the place on dozens of accounts so I can get the goo…

• I just now realized the typo in the thread title! Bandwitch! It sounds scary!

• It's a Trap !

Tug - - Feedback & Suggestions

Having it require an item slot might nerf traps too much because they rely so much on positioning. The chances of succesfully landing a trap would be too low for me to want to replace a piece of gear with it. I do like trap ideas, and I do like the idea of having them require a sacrifice, but I don't think a whole gear slot is the way to go.

• I might be blind, but I swear I did a search before posting this question. What kind of NDA, if any, are we looking at for this Alpha test? Can we post videos, and discuss everything we see in the game openly? Also, can we make some discussions before the alpha starts (even though it is less than 2 days)?.

• Quote from Kibawolf: “ On the other hand I think that adsl is more expensive here. I pay 60€ for only 10MB ·_·” Please tell me you meant 10GB!! I should have specified that the prices I quoted were of LTE connection. My home wired internet is $80 unlimited high speed no throttling.

• Data where I am is super expensive. $45 (CAD) for 2GB, $70 for 6GB, $85 for 10GB, and up from there... I hope I'm able to keep it at $45 or less, but we will see. Most of my gaming will be done on wifi and my PC though! I can haz datas? Also, thanks for the response @MadDave

• I am curious about the bandwidth consumption of this game in various areas. I want to play this game when I am on the go, but I don't want to use dozens of GBs of data. Specifically, would it be viable stay in town trading and marketing on a mobile connection?

• The Glorious Facepunch Empire.

Tug - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from BlastLord: “Lol, this is amusing. Keep the rivalry alive folks.” Alivalry?

• FAQ - Alpha Test 24/03

Tug - - News Archives

Quote from Khor: “they'll also be setting up a support group on skype for people who dont get in.” This could prove to be very profitable.

• System of choice?

Tug - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Wirindi: “PC only. I do allot of gaming so i dont have to play viedeogames when i am out of my house ^^” I used to tell myself that. I used to say that I could stop any time I wanted. I used to think that I was in control. Now look at me. I am constantly entertained. I started using entertainment on walks, on the bus, and then even at work. It even changed my personality. I became happy all the time, with anybody. For no reason I would suddenly become so happy, and they would tell me …

• System of choice?

Tug - - General Questions & Discussions

What will your main system of access be? I have a high powered custom gaming PC that I have been retrofitting each year for the last 15 years or so. It is now a super beast machine of sexiness! This will be my system of choice. However, I have just purchased a Nexus 7 32gb, and I can't wait to see what this thing can do. I have the bluetooth keyboard, and I have the bluetooth mouse (is this supported for tablet in AO?). I would really like to be able to leave some comparative feedback, and gener…

• Stronger racial differences

Quote from Skygrinder: “It's still wet on touch, water on the surface, after all. But let me rewrite that, since you're going to such lengths ._.” You have gained 2 level of internets!

• Stronger racial differences

Quote from Skygrinder: “You have better chance of convincing me that something soaked in water is actually dry.” Let a metal spork soak in water over night. Miraculously the spork remains dry with water only touching it's surface! Science!

• The Glorious Facepunch Empire.

Tug - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from sam: “Quote from diendwemar: “Quote from _Kent_: “Quote from Tug: “All of this infighting and dissension among the ranks is sure to give the Ruskies a serious advantage!” All I see is a unified front against Reamun?” We won't break.” Aye.” My plan of sabotage has worked! I have permanently used up a portion of your recruitment thread! Now you will live the rest of your Glorious Facepunching days knowing that your precious internet datas have been tarnished!