Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

• Thank you @Nesnes for the update! Many players had suspected this for years and were gaslighted when approaching their leadership regarding the subject, glad to see we were not crazy all along

• I think this is a bad idea for multiple reasons. 1) its a system that would make many things annoying in the game (like previously stated, how would these different durability items stack?) 2) the repair fee is already absurdly high for damaged items. I bought a t6 warbow from the market for 20k and suicided 2 times to drop the durability to 30% and the repair cost of the warbow was 20k, meaning that it if it was any lower in durability than 30%, it would be cheaper to trash my warbow and buy a …

• Long live the ox

• Where my beta tester bros at?

Dip - - Forum Banter

beta 5 coming soon

• NDA Balance

Dip - - General Questions & Discussions

Tower Chariot - Bonus Defense vs Players: 30% -> 60% This is already overpowered at 30% why is it getting a buff wtf? please don't put this through its way too much

• Quote from Talion: “FAQ What hashing method was used to protect the passwords? The passwords are protected using the Bcrypt (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bcrypt) hashing mechanism. This algorithm incorporates a salt and is resistant to brute force search attacks. ” Isn't exposing your hashing algorithm counteractive to hashing the passwords in the first place? Now whoever has these hashed/salted passwords knows exactly which part is the salt and which part is the password hash and it would be easier fo…

• Buff Mimic

Dip - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Could you maybe lower the cooldown of the skill by half if the skill mimic'd is not used?

• It wasn't designed for gathering. It was designed to be a highly mobile assassin type weapon and it just so happens that mobility is useful while gathering.

• I am a 700 spec longtime arcane player and I like the tree a lot. I would only suggest scaling the abilities that have 0 scaling such as empowering beam, frazzle, cleanse, time corridor, and improve the scaling on some of the other ones that scale terribly (like arcane orb, black hole, dark sphere) This is what is needed to make this tree/line able to be competitive with other lines outside of the support role. I am enjoying the new mimic ability on arcane, still learning the most effective ways…

• I love arcane but I agree that a lot of the arcane line could use some love. One of the biggest issues is that all of the skills that are most commonly used do not scale at all with IP. For example, cleanse W, empowering beam W, Occult E, Locus E, ect... These abilities do the same thing or almost exactly the same thing regardless of IP meaning that you gain nothing from running the 8.3 version of the weapon versus the 4.0 version. Actually, you end up using more energy for the same ability, so …

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Dip: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Diewitasmile: “So I guess the honest people can just go to hell because of these douchbags? So I lose all the kill fame from ZvZs and ganking but I’m sure I’ll keep my death fame I got?!? It’s funny that when I died because of their shit servers and my character just stood there after zoneing in and I died with some Gucci ass gear I get to keep my death fame and there is nothing they can do?!!!??? Well what the hell SBI, You…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Diewitasmile: “So I guess the honest people can just go to hell because of these douchbags? So I lose all the kill fame from ZvZs and ganking but I’m sure I’ll keep my death fame I got?!? It’s funny that when I died because of their shit servers and my character just stood there after zoneing in and I died with some Gucci ass gear I get to keep my death fame and there is nothing they can do?!!!??? Well what the hell SBI, You’re screwing me from every angle!!! ” I…

• I'm not going crazy lol. I know this is one day. But still upsetting to take the lazy fix instead of just correcting the numbers the proper way which would take more work. I think that anyone who lost gear and their fame from pvp should have the right to be upset here.

• Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from Dip: “Quote from Valkyriez: “Firstly, why would you ever take time off work for Albion, you have a problem. Secondly, If that bug wasn't in play yesterday there is no way you would have been out there all day. People saw the bug and abused it. If you're an "experienced player" like you say, then you would have known that there was going to be risk of ban and you sure as hell knew there was no way you were keeping that fame. You abused it regardless and now you're…

• Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from Dip: “If you want to "Ensure that the PvP statistics’ integrity stays intact" you should look for a way to correct the numbers instead of deleting the hours of effort people put in yesterday. I personally spent hundreds of millions of silver and ~12 hours of my life (and went broke ingame) to play the new Avalonian weapons on the first day and amassed a large amount of killfame. It would not be fair to completely delete all of this, nor would it be preserving int…

• Quote from Valkyriez: “Firstly, why would you ever take time off work for Albion, you have a problem. Secondly, If that bug wasn't in play yesterday there is no way you would have been out there all day. People saw the bug and abused it. If you're an "experienced player" like you say, then you would have known that there was going to be risk of ban and you sure as hell knew there was no way you were keeping that fame. You abused it regardless and now you're crying about it and trying to use dipl…

• Quote from Vesen: “Imagine how easy it is to figure who boosted their pvp fame to brag and now salty the bug was fixed. Come on, if you are a pvp dude, you wouldn't care if fame you earned the other day was removed if on the other hand you had people who cheated it. The only thing to ask is to keep fame from solo kills as it is if possible. ” Imagine you're an employee of a company and you're paid hourly. You clock in when you arrive to work and clock out when you go home. The next day the compa…

• Quote from Th3z: “Quote from Snikgamer: “Quote from Th3z: “Is there no way to "share fame" normally? ” Bro you bought pvp fame, please dont interact here ” streamable.com/kpsuk9 shut up ” From an experienced players perspective, there are a lot of red flags in this clip which tell me it's staged.

• Quote from Hostility: “I wonder why all these elevate guys are so upset that this is getting fixed. 4vnRAys.png DNo3GVl.png ” We usually are among the top PvP players anyways (regardless of this bug) and we took time off work for the new patch to enjoy the game. I don't see why our time and effort should be deleted instead of just fixing the numbers.

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Dip: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Good! Those caught fully abusing the bug should be punished as its bug abuse & stat padding. Cargera got banned for it, minus the bug abuse part, why not these people? ” More than half of the game should be banned according to your logic. Pvp in a party is bug abuse apparently. ” There were people legit on alts killing on their mains for PvP fame, those should be banned. ” Ok yeah, that should be banned regardless of this bug. I …