Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 331.

• Want social? Go to MapleStory2. Albion is for tears, hate and agony.

• NDA Great Axe

hFly - - Feedback & Suggestions

out of the 2, 2nd one is way better. But honestly I feel that 1 with more damage and longer spin is better. And rework the halberd. Halberd was supposed to be the zvz one.

• NDA Great Axe

@Borbarad Another suggestions could be: 1- nerf more the move speed (20% seems good) this one is quite realistic to what the devs are thinking. Or 2- you select a direction when you start spinning and can't change it midway, but with increased damage. Meaning the more movespeed you have the further you go and less "clamp damage" Though I still think the devs need to make up their mind of what is GA purpose in the game before deciding anything.

• NDA Great Axe

@SullyDio It's not a point of view to offend other ppl. I'm not offending you, I'm just honestly saying that you have a problem and should try to fix it. It's not normal to go throwing tantrums and offending ppl. Here is a place to have a civilized talk, and you are not doing it. I have quarrels with both @Quagga and @Borbarad. We have diferrent opinions and we discuss them, usually we disagree but we can still talk it through and sometimes we even agree with some stuff. You on the other hand ju…

• Re: NDA Great Axe

hFly - - Forum Banter

@SullyDio just leave bro. You don't bring anything with you other than hate and depression. Stop going into threads and just flaming ppl, its patetic and sad. Try having a conversation for once. Go to a therapist and check your mental health. There is a big difference between living and surviving. Go take care of yourself. Off you go.

• NDA Great Axe

Quote from Borbarad: “greataxe suggestions unknown.png ” 100% agree. Couldn't say any better

• NDA Great Axe

Quote from MrRainbo: “Quote from SullyDio: “Great Axe is for brain dead players, like many other weapons in this game, just press E in the middle of the crowd like a stupid ''beyblade'' and walk away. ” To insult a weapon that has been a "meme" since the official launch of the game demonstrates your severe lack of knowledge in regards to both PvP and the history of the Axe. Instead of saying the Greataxe is for "brain dead players" why not suggest solutions to buff other weapons to be in a bette…

• NDA Great Axe

And that is preciselly my point. Constant reworks and nerfs without a good reason to it. When you make a change this big you change HOW you play the weapon. Thats terrible for the players who use the weapon. Tbh I rather use the old one aswell. Axes are overtime aoe dmg. Not burst.

• NDA Great Axe

The reason I get upset is that it seems that 3 different guys are trying to balance the same thing. Its not the numbers that are changing, its the weapon concept. Whats the goal of the weapon? Whats the role? Its a pve or pvp? Both? Then can't excel in both (like froststaff). Just feel that constant reworks are hard to keep up. Seems to me that there is no clear goal of what the weapon should do in the world. First a great pve solo, then bad pve solo , then good 5v5, then bad 5v5, now bad everyt…

• NDA Great Axe

No trying to rant about it, but can you guys make up your mind about Great Axes? GA used to be a weapon that was exceptional at solo pve. Then you guys nerfed to be close to unplayable Then decided that GA needed not to excel in one content but to be mediocre in lots of content (uninterruptable channel). Then you guys started to nerf the Qs and Ws and now removing the speed boost. And now you decided that its too op and need to turn into interruptable so there is no more content to be played? I …

• Fuck this game Thread

hFly - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “It’s “Jeez”, “It” and “tastes” (plural). You really do have the literary IQ of a grapefruit don’t you? And you had the chutzpah to accuse me of not being able to use sentences correctly. What a half-wit you are. ” Tbh I don't think you wanna get into this fight. His name means "German" in Portuguese, meaning English isn't his mother tongue. He is just throwing a tantrum and you trying to humiliate him may backfire. Let him be.

• Quote from paxprobellum: “* I agree with your point regarding PVE change - mobs same tier as zone with the same behavior as the new BZ open world mobs. * Flagging is still a no-go -- the roads are BZ for small groups. * I am okay with making the road connections less random/more predictable (ala EVE), but this is hot garbage: Quote from hFly: “So if you are in a hideout at a T7 zone the FASTEST path to a city would be usually, though that usually isn't the case: T7 rest > T7 corridor > T6 corrid…

• Fuck this game Thread

hFly - - Rants

Like the saying, no point in playing chess with a pigeon.

• Fascinating! I think you went to the wrong thread pal @Quagga. Try reading first before replying.

• they are welcome to try. I'm providing lots of reasonable ideas, and more than once, in these 2 years, my ideas went live. I stand my ground and if a person comes to argue and provide good arguments i'm willing to change my opinion aswell, i just don't answer animals.

• Edited 12/11/2021

• Agree with most of what op said. Let's see how thins shape up, I highly doubt that Hqs are going to change anything. Quote from ziigii: “Well said. Anti pvp and anti skill updates are being pushed. Turning this game into pve grind game with less and less player interaction. Too bad we have see it go down like this. ” and you clearly aren't playing the game. The last thing Albion is, is a Pve grind game. The point is that the fights are still a little off and numbers matter way too much. Handhold…

• there is an exploit where you can double water your crops if you shift+click right before the first channelling ends and yoy are in range.

• Recovery costs

hFly - - Bugs

Nah, it is precisely the Runes/Treasures tab. I can understand T6 treasures costing 20k to recover, but 80k don't make any sense, since the max you can sell is 25k. That isn't a realistic price, thats why I posted on bugs and not on feedback.

• Recovery costs

hFly - - Bugs

I feel that some recovery costs are a little off, maybe my imagination? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8b5245af8705b9a378861e9b0 I don't think there is a world where this is viable to be recovered so maybe the numbers on a few items are a little too high?