Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from DaLi: “@PrintsKaspian Social > Lock Window button still turns off after each client restart. Is this really such an unsolvable task that it has been impossible to solve for more than a year? ” Hey, it's fixed on Staging for me. Which platform are you playing on?

• Hey there, if you bought the Premium Starter Promo instead of the normal Premium and did not receive any of the additional rewards, please contact support@albiononline.com so they can check it out.

• Hey there, what Kanra.zip mentioned is kinda what is happening. You do get increased Cooldown Reduction, but the increase isn't that significant, to the rounding basically hides it in the UI.

• Autorespect Not Behaving Consistently

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the same happens when gathering/being in any other channeled activity. We'll fix that.

• Hey there, if the labourer*s rewards after a job aren't collected within a week, they will lose it. There is no indication for this unfortunately.

• Unable to set home

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, does the Home button not appear for you, or is it greyed out? Could you post a screenshot of what the Hideout Menu looks like?

• Enchanted food, and Nutritional values

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this is indeed working as intended - not a bug.

• Assistant avatar bug.

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, weapon and offhand skins are only shown in safe areas: cities, islands, hideouts.

• Incorrect Fame

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, as you already suspected, Premium Fame is not counted towards your Player Stats.

• Silver lost from open world mobs

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from VortreX: “Its happening to me now I don`t know what to do. ” As the other poster mentioned before: 1. check your bag slot. Are you using a Satchel of Insight? Read what its spell does. 2. check your Destiny Board. Do you have Auto Respec enabled at the top? Both options use Silver when you kill a mob to give you more fame/fame credits.

• Where are manifest.xml files located?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, you find fully patches clients for the different platforms here: Known technical issues and workarounds Are you playing with a Wifi or a cable connection? Using Wifi often causes issues when updating my client, changing to a cable resolves that for me usually.

• Hey there, the Cursed Staff has a very high damage E that activates after a couple seconds. Maybe that got you? There is no mob in the Corrupted Dungeons that deals that much damage.

• Проблема с входом

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Привет, проблема с сообщениями, которые не отправляются, должна быть решена сейчас. Пожалуйста, попробуйте еще раз. ___________________________________ Hey there, the issue regarding mails not being sent should be fixed now. Please try again.

• Hey there, since you're in a group, it is possible that there isn't enough loot in a chest to allocate for every player.

• the journey is impossible

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you show a screenshot of the error message? Did you maybe finish the tutorial faster than 15 minutes?

• Quote from ziyuzi: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, with the starter offer, you receive 1000 gold, 30 days premium and the Keeper Horse Skin. You can find your mount skins when pressing V, or when clicking on your avatar in the top left, clicking on Appearance and navigating to the appropriate tab. It should be unlocked there. If that's not the case, please contact support@albiononline.com so they can check it out. ” Hey, i also had bought the starter pack for 11$ but why do i just hava premi…

• Hey there, it works on my iPhone XR. What devices are you using, which Software Version are you on?

• Hey there, the Wargloves Counter only triggers on direct damage, not on Damage over Time.

• HO home BUG

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you let us know which hideout that is? What is your association with the hideout (are you in their guild, what are the access rights)?

• Not getting the security code

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from icitrik: “still waiting on a response to my support ticket. I've been bounced around for nearly five days now without resolution. @Amoebius76 ” Hey there, as discussed in the direct messages you should receive your code again now, the issues with mails have been resolved.