Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “lets just say that this purge of your counters sustain/buff reliant builds but suck vs one shot and kite builds ” Ok I see , lets just stop here. Now I know Albion is a Rock Paper Scissors Game. Fiend 100% counter Buff armor , one shot / kite counter Fiend , Other cowl counter one shot / kite build Feels Bad but you are correct , GF.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@k993dy bro give it a rest already you are speaking on terms where both sides are a mirror match spear match up where both sides have to rely heavily on buff like skills against some other mirror match up builds the purge would be less impactful and sometime useless even ... ” Quote from GLENN2223: “Conclusion is purges counters sustain buts shit against one shot You can build something to counter purge but you will suck dick fighting others and as long as that optio…

• Quote from GLENN2223: “I mean bro the helmet is supposed to be used as an aggressive counter play that relies on timing for purge there are lots of people out there using this helmet but playing like a trashcan and just use it without waiting. The helmet almost purge everything yes but unless your like a dumb shit pressed every buff you got at the same time it won't impact you that much and vice versa you could use this on them too. So I mean people that complains about this are people that get …

• Item Balancing Question

k993dy - - Feedback & Suggestions

They never reply the article like this , and they always use their feet to balance a lot of item. why cleric cowl can use when u get cc-ed ? why Fiend cowl can one tap purge ? why spector hood can reset armor ? why spear can get free 32% * 3 Auto attack DMG ? why mace's W2 can deal aoe CC with short cooldown ? then player with no-brain will say "OMFG Dont Jsut balance item for CDs Player." then designer will think "Yaaaa he is right we dont need to balance these item ! " That is how it work , no…

• GG trash Game Let's see how many no-brain skill will release in this game

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Every time you want to complain about CRD balance, remind yourself that the game's foundation was never made not upkeeped for the inclusion of 1v1 content. ” Ya so that is why albion online is a game with no-balance content. Everyone Just say "this game is not only for 1v1 or 2v2 or 5v5 or 10v10 or ZvZ or GvG or Open world." then everything will dont need to change , just keep tap to win.

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “my goodness.... they're on cooldown, if they purge r2 and stacks and you use boots, you reset the fight, or you kite for your cooldowns. So what that they have their abilities if you need to make space so they can't just get free damage. You seem to miss this key point. They wasted their opportunity to use their own abilities. So you say "they use boots to catch up" I say good, the purge player used his ability rotation properly, if you bait the purge player to use boots bef…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Why are you making suggestions then? ” I delete after I post. and now I just try to change something for this game.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Q (453, 0.35s) --> 3 AA in 3s (0.89s per), 1 stack (212x3=636) --> Q (453, 0.35s) --> 3AA in 3s (0.8s per), 2 stacks (235x3=705) --> Q (453, 0.35s) --> 4AA in 3s (0.74s per), 3 stacks (258x4=1033) --> Repeat Q and 4AA 3 times ((453+1033)x3). ” Bro... Sword Q haven't AAdmg Buff , So It is wrong with : 212*3 > 235*3 > 258*4 It's should be : 212*3 > 212*3 > 212*4 maybe 212 is a wrong data too , I delete Albion so IDK.

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “there was no "outplay" potential to a 1 button almost 1/4 hp heal on a 30 second rotation that was also influenced by CDR. YOU. HAVE. TO. CHOOSE. WHAT. TO. PURGE. Stop saying we're not answering your question when multiple people have attempted to say the same thing differently. Guardian Helmet and Fiend Cowl were 2 differently used concepts. There are boots with 30 sec CD purity sandals have 10 sec CD, spear buffs can be re stacked in like 5 seconds. I see what you are sayi…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Pike sustain route from 3 stacks (most spears dont drop stacks after E) for 20s (Spears favour AA over Q at 3 stacks):Q (454, ~0.35s+~0,4s) --> 5AA in 8s (1.24s per), 3 stacks (521x5=2605) --> Q (454, ~0.35s+~0,4s) --> 5AA in 8s (1.24s per), 3 stacks (521x5=2605) --> Q (454, ~0.35s+~0,4s) --> 3AA in 4s (1.24s per), 3 stacks (521x3=2084). Total damage = 8656, before armor. ” Hey why 5AA in 8s Spear cant Q can you answer me? Q's cooldown only 3s. With Q spear can reset AA a…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Bro you are trading one cooldown for another that is what you are doing how many times we need to tell you until you understand getting purge once in a solo can suck when the player use it to purge your last defensives/boots and ect and you are saving that purge the whole fight to get value out of it but smart players can out rotate a purge cause of its longer cooldown you are looking at an ability that would be used 10 seconds into a fight on top of its long cooldow…

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “Why not just remove all purges from the game? Daybreaker purge? It's more than 9m! Mage robe? Don't touch me or you'll lose all your buffs! Helmet of valor? AoE purge can't have that ” I forgot to answer u , these purge is having condition , like Daybreaker you can dodge or Cleric cowl to block purge and DMG , Mage robe is only 4s Helmet of valor can be missed or dodge , Fiend cowl ? no technical condition , If u close to me in 9m JUST EAT MY PURGE. Quote from Fuhcew2: “no I…

• It accually F2P , Because Premium can buy from sliver all the time. For a newbie , you maybe think it will be difficult to get 8m~9m. If you have no Idea how to get , you can be a rat in T6 corrupted dungeons , I use this way to get VIP from 0 spec in 12hr before. If you fear to get killed , you can use quarter staff Q2/W2 with royal boots , this build is good at run away , and also have a good farm speed with Q1/W1. If you dont want to get any risk , this will be hard to earn money as a newbie …

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “I wasn't only thinking about CD. What about HG's? 5v5 and 20v20 crystal leagues? Groups in the Roads? You have choices in gear to pick from, some are susceptible to purges. Why not just remove all purges from the game? Daybreaker purge? It's more than 9m! Mage robe? Don't touch me or you'll lose all your buffs! Helmet of valor? AoE purge can't have that! Cripple? You can purge me and get buffs??? NAH get that out of the game ” So sad when I see this post , Because Fiend Cowl…

• Quote from AuntieMcRanty: “Spam post... you've already posted this. This post particularly has bad math, bad language and bad format... You're comparing abilities that aren't comparable and ignoring things like AoE damage, utility, skillshot/non-skillshot, damage modifiers on passives and skills, etc... At the end of the day you can't quantify some of those parameters and your calculations end up becoming obsolete. There's some data sources though telling us how many times spears are used in CD'…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1177285#post1177285 <1> AAdmg nerf 40% to 32% , accually only nerf 11% totally : If we have 1 stacks , it's only nerf 100%-(100%+32%)/(100%+40%) = 5.8% 2 stacks , 100%-(100%+32*2%)/(100%+40*2%) = 8.9% 3 stacks , 100%-(100%+32*3%)/(100%+40*3%) = 11% <2> Why nerf 11% is not enough ? Let's see all Q of melee with their highest DMG , these data is from 0 spec / T6 / 900 IP / two-hands. (Formula : Skills DMG/s + AAdmg/s + Bouns effect) ---Fighter--- Great Sword's …

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1177513#post1177513 I start to discuss from floor 5 , and I only take my key point to here. 1. Fiend cowl not only trade skill CD with enemy , this item make his enemy must to bait it then fight , otherwise Dominance is on the Fiend cowl Player 2. Fiend cowl can smash enemy's Last Self-defense . Usually , a build only have one Self-defense skill and flexibility buff skill , Fiend cowl will make them hopeless. And Fiend cowl is hard to useless , because Player…

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “Quote from k993dy: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Then what is the purpose of fiend cowl if it is not used to purge? you keep saying it is OP for the thing it is suppose to do? what other answer you expect me to give you? as writen in my posts and other people's response you are trading cooldown for cooldown it rewards players for using it as a counter to other people's abilities at least it is better then old guardian helm where you can use it off cooldown to heal. that was …

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Then what is the purpose of fiend cowl if it is not used to purge? you keep saying it is OP for the thing it is suppose to do? what other answer you expect me to give you? as writen in my posts and other people's response you are trading cooldown for cooldown it rewards players for using it as a counter to other people's abilities at least it is better then old guardian helm where you can use it off cooldown to heal. that was real brain dead playstyle so i dont get w…