Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

• Quote from Snorri: “I agree the repair costs are unbalanced. See my thread here which proposes a solution to this GvG and Repair cost solutions” Great guide, thank you!

• Quote from Keiar: “dying once and costing 100K could be way too high.” Just for anyone who will tell him: "Don't wear what you can't repair., if he can afford making/buying it it's to wear it not to leave it in his bank.

• Play and use fake names, no one should know who you are, cuz yeah a mod/admin playing is probably not a great thing in games in general. People will, like, worship the heck outta you and stuff like that.

• Quote from Luci: “Quote from Hikage: “ Where's the 'of course' part about this? Repair costs greater than cost of creating new stuff in game is a lever to propagate gathering/building.” I agree, and good point of comparison with real life examples. Mainly speaking about how significant the disparity between the price of the weapon vs. the repair cost is. The gap here is way too wide in some cases. The market price of all the materials conjoined at the point I made my T5.5 warbow cost roughly 100…

• Or at least give us the option to either repair it with silver or repair it with resources!

• Quote from Latro: “Completely getting rid of repair vendors and replacing with crafted repair consumables would make a huge amount more sense. Repair increases need for NPC farming and reduces need for gathering and crafting,” Finally someone with a good idea. +1

• Quote from grimgryphon: “Great. No one is forcing you to play this game, it's apparently not for you.” Quote from grimgryphon: “In case you couldn't figure it out, the response wasn't directed at you, so why the need to respond?” Okay...

• Quote from grimgryphon: “Quote from SedrynTyros: “Quote from grimgryphon: “Quote from elshobokshy: “ Not everyone will share your opinion tbh as people, me included, won't spend hours and hours farming silver for a few minutes of fun PvPing with either enemies or friends. Death in Albion is over rated, not everyone dies cuz they suck, have you thought about lagging? Game crashed and opened it found yourself dead?” Great. No one is forcing you to play this game, it's apparently not for you. There…

• Quote from SedrynTyros: “Quote from elshobokshy: “Quote from SedrynTyros: “First, consider the context. It's a T5 weapon. You shouldn't be using that weapon unless you have the means to repair it. Until you do, you use T4. And no, it's not "normal" but remember that "normal' nowadays when it comes to MMOs means dumbing down the game to the point where even people who have no business playing such an involved game can participate. There are many, many such games out there. Games where the death p…

• have to download the game every day

elshobokshy - - Bugs

PROBLEM IS STILL THERE. This is kinda urgent, I think....

• Quote from SedrynTyros: “First, consider the context. It's a T5 weapon. You shouldn't be using that weapon unless you have the means to repair it. Until you do, you use T4. And no, it's not "normal" but remember that "normal' nowadays when it comes to MMOs means dumbing down the game to the point where even people who have no business playing such an involved game can participate. There are many, many such games out there. Games where the death penalty is so weak that dying doesn't mean a thing.…

• Quote from Zonia: “More than 1000 words could say.y6q3q462.jpg” LOL that's even with a -25% discount they say? No way in hell.... You see guys? You think THAT is normal? Right..

• Quote from SedrynTyros: “There are plenty of other easier games out there if that's your cup of tea.” Thank you for your opinion. Have a nice day.

• Quote from SedrynTyros: “I know that sounds harsh” It wasn't harsh, it was rude. Can't you say your opinion without being mean? I think you can Quote from SedrynTyros: “well then I think it's time to try another game” I didn't pay 50$ to give up after 2 weeks now did I? But that's not really the problem... Just read what I've wrote in the first few comments.. Or you know what, just nevermind. People are starting to become jerks when they're speaking to me.

• Quote from grimgryphon: “vocal minority” So basically you're treating us as a vocal minority? Thank you for your kind reference.

• Quote from Pwnasaurus_Wrex: “my opinion is the no lifers will be the only ones saying the silver grind aka repair costs are fine.” Quote from Zonia: “had 3-4 minutes fun for 3-4 hours of boredom.” Yep, that's a problem too. Overall the majority are saying the repair costs are NOT fine. If we were to make a vote, we would win!

• HAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGHED TOO HARD AT THIS XD You, sir, deserve a cookie. *gives you a cookie* Honestly tho you're a son of a bitch, but a hilarious one XD

• Can we please get a dev to look into this? Or they'll just ignore the post as it doesn't appeal to them?

• Quote from Myopic: “Last alpha you needed the silver and materials to fix it. So it's not as ridiculous in most players eyes. How much are you spending? I haven't spent more then 5k in repairs the last 6 hours on my t4 silver grind set.” Don't compare bad with worst My T4.4 set cost me way more than 5k can't remember the exact number tho. Also, with mobs giving 50 silver each it doest take a few hours to get enough silver to repair. If you die while getting money to repair, then you're in deep d…