Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

• They should create a server without full loot and make the items only repairable through spending resources to create demand and to monetize the game using casual (mobile) players. And create a PVP server just to isolate hardcore PVP players and let them kill themselves in a sandbox..

• There you are wrong. The tutorial as you say is much more popular than the main game. Most players don't even want to go to the Black Zone and this is a growing trend, as old school players don't have enough flow anymore and the new audience isn't adept. It reminds me of dota outnumbering wc3.

• I think Black Zones are empty because stress is not worth the reward for 90% or more of the playerbase. Strangely, the game now has a lot more players who don't like the "thrill" of full loot. Most hardcore mmorpg players are already rich and Albion with its black zones has gone into stagnation because the new players are not adept at the old school system. You need to accept that you are an minority of player type and DEVs, for the sake of the game sooner or later will have to increasingly add …

• I think this would only be possible on a separate server and without full loot, since DEVs created a safer and more fun competitive game mode for novice players I'm sure the black zone would be empty, as new players would never have interest in playing an unbalanced game if they can play a competitive ranked game. In my opinion, Albion has a lot of obsolete content and that very few players use and I think that a new server with a new ranking proposal could save several types of maps that nowada…

• Black Hand nerf

hamonteixeira - - Feedback & Suggestions

This is already over the limit in corrupted dungeons. If you don't have a specific composition you just can't do any damage. Even using the resistance and cc reduction portion the damage is insane. How many months DEVs do not change a build with few counters?

• Why don't you put the builds of daggers or bows that are the X1 metagame in the corrupted dugeons? There is a black hand build that can only have the combo stopped by a specific build.

• Don't waste time typing in a feedback text wall, as most forum players don't realize Albion is losing playerbase and soon won't have enough to maintain the economy, even though it's F2P.I don't like Albion's business model because everything is bought with gold that can be earned by credit card only. Nerds say you can make gold with silver, but never the hardcore player in the world can beat a full wallet warrior in terms of progress in the game due to the gold system.The game is bad for retaini…

• swxo7l4l1gh11.jpg

• I think it's better for DEVs to create alternate servers with different rules to attract new players. The current game cannot be changed much, as veterans do not want significant changes, even though the game is going into limbo for lack of players, even though it is F2P. Better to create a new server with casual rules that can generate revenue/new players for the game before it's too late. Better to have 2 servers, one full and one empty instead just one empty like now.

• That must be why this game is going from bad to worse in terms of player base. He's literally playing his last chance to get a really good playerbase, since F2P is the last step to stabilize B2P games that can not keep enough players to servers and updates. In my opinion this game should have an extra server without full loot and another with full loot in more zones. What he needs is more players to renew the playerbase with a new server or the vast majority will leave Albion the same as he did …

• Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Neesh: “Quote from hamonteixeira: “I found it stupid to make the full loot mandatory in an F2P game. This should be optional. It is simply asking the players to become animals online. ” lmao ” Yeah like wtf? Can they just make that optional. Like cmon guys we aren’t animals. ” Full loot games alone already attract more toxic players precisely because the gameplay encourages what this type of player likes: cheating, stealing, stepping on the enemy without him hav…

• Full loot games always attract toxic players because they are rejected by games from big DEVs worried about having a large and profitable playerbase because toxics are punished for cheating and the gameplay has fair rules and conduct. I mean this is the goal of creating full loot games where cheating, theft and bots are commonplace.Recently it is to use alt characters naked to spy is allowed to be able to attack the enemy in the most cowardly way possible with 20x1. I found it stupid to make the…

• Remove unlimited repair and make an item recover its durability in a total of points equal to its original points (the player would have to enter the market more often to have his equipment.Gold should only be to buy cosmetic items). Premium Account isnecessary to use the market and island. Simple.

• The only way to have PVP fame would be if there were MM events and queuing system in open world events that would prevent the creation of wintrade. Until it would be easy to create ZvZ in open world through a two-faction MM system, but then the DEVs are unwilling to create something fun.

• Put all weapon skills on the bar and let the player choose between them during the fight. The same slot skills would have shared CD. This would allow the player to adapt their rotation to the targets more intelligently without break the balance.

• I would like the DEVs to make an alternate server with rules more focused on balance and fair play to incentive solo players and small groups.Sure enough, the current server has far fewer players than it supports, so better try to create an extra server with other rules. Legends of Aria will allow players to create their own servers and I think Albion could try to create an alternate server with fair rules.

• The problem is that DEVs are proud and spend money on facebook instead of improving the game for normal players first. VETs complain that the game has no content, but they are the main culprits because they advocate a game model that attracts few players and that does not generate income to create new content consistently. They do not recognize that the game is elitist and that it has taken away thousands of players.For me, DEVs need create a new server with fair rules where there is an MM for P…

• Quote from Wanderlust: “Just checking in after being gone for some time and after reading just about everywhere about the game's decline in population, and the first thread I see is this one. The reason I am checking in is because my wife and I would gladly come back and even pay a monthly subscription to play this game if there were PvE servers. Otherwise, no thanks. Any chance of that happening? ” This is very easy to implement, but SBI is very passive. There should be a PVE server and remove …

• It has two viable options:1- Make a new server without full loot and let the players choose the best to test. This would be very good to try to bring new players into the game, since full loot only generates "the uncle bob".2- You may only gain PVP fame if you kill a target while full loot mode is on. If the player wants PVP fame they make PVP full loot.

• Delete world maps? This is useless in Albion world system due no PvP balance bettwen factions... Perhaps a new faction balance: DEVs should never create a full loot PvP game and let players balance the population among the factions alone. This is asking the players to crowd in the safer and more populous side. It is human instinct for self-preservation. Analyzing the current design I find it best to implement the system that creates hunger in the real world where the human population grows in ge…