Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

• Re: Server Sync

Malvado - - Forum Banter

I got a PM: You have been warned by Evas_Flarelight: Do no accuse players of RMT without any proof. If you have proof, please send it to the support team instead.. My response: fuck off go shill for Syndic some more. We all know he's a part of it. I don't waste my time with your "support team" anymore. I've reported many bots and cheaters and yet they still walk around Albion like nothing happened. If you bothered to read the fucking post properly you would see I am accusing him of being a racis…

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Quote from Quagga: “Use of the word "Syndic" will result in editing or deletion of the post. You must be careful!!! ” Again I don't GIVE A FUCK what Syndic, his guild, his alliance or his shills thinks.

• Fishing - Not gaining fame.

Malvado - - Bugs Testserver

Update on TC you can't get fame while fishing anymore at least in the Roads of Avalon. I haven't checked other spots but I assume it to be the same.

• At least Syndicface and his shills went back into the racist cease pool they came out of. Good riddance Euro trash.

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “ARCH is a noob clan ” Not a clan an alliance.

• At one point HCE was all we had to have any sort of "challenging" PvE (I say that lightly). I have no problems with ppl who want to HCE since if that's what they enjoy so be it. I have a problem with pussies like ARCH and racist Euro trash like Syndic.

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Malvado: “Syndic is an abusive, racist (calling ppl the N word), old man living out of a Internet cafe in some European country (Croatia or Bosnia probably). Mojo was a no lifer who looked a blind eye to RMT and basically helped make the black zone into what it is today (a freakin mess). ” You need to be careful that you aren't too mean to a couple people on these forums. They get very upset if you don't agree with everything they say and will ask the developers to…

• LOL Syndic the only thing irrelevant is your racist bitch ass. Now go back to jerking off your alliance "leaders" from Pieces of Excrement ya goof. You had the chance to apologize for your racist behavior and you chose to just double down. Shows a lot about your character. How much do you spend at that Internet cafe btw? In a perfect world covid would have put you 6 feet under. Hopefully a new disease comes out that does just that. Your "species" is in need of an extinction level event.

• Quote from JordWasTaken: “Malvado needs to be removed from the forum. ” Why for stating a fact and calling someone out for being a racist? Go right the fuck ahead I don't really care because it's 2021 and it's obviously upside down world now.

• LOL eat shit Syndic head, calm down and have a coffee you racist piece of crap. As someone who is Spanish, you calling me not from the same species is obviously another racist comment. I guess we aren't from the same "species" you asshole because I'm not a RACIST like you are. Thanks for proving to everyone exactly what you really are you bigot. PS: If you didn't care why did you come here in the first place you dip shit? I know why, because you're pride got hurt cause you're a narcissistic raci…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Malvado: “Why bothering pinging the loser, I knew someone would tell the idiot eventually and he would have to come here to defend his "pride" because that's what happens when you're a full blown narcissistic pile of dog shit. ” Why did I ping him? Because accusing someone of being a racist and not giving them the chance to rebut is kinda cheese. I did what I felt was right. He came, kinda implied I was the one who made the accusation and gave a pretty crappy de…

• Quote from Thisaoplayer: “This game is hardcore full-loot. Don't enter this game if you expect to be welcomed with flowers.. A lot of '24/7 Halloweens' play this game.. ” I read the memo dumb ass when I logged into the game the first time. I'm just saying ARCH are the biggest pussies in Albion and that's all I said. You think I gave a fuck about the 50k set I lost? Shut the fuck up and go suck some more golden ARCH's dick.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Malvado: “For sheer pussy behavior yes ARCH is #1. However, for biggest bunch of cheaters well number 1 would be Blue Army. #1 biggest douche bag and racist on the server is Syndic and this is coming from me since that's what you like to call people like me. ” If you're going to call someone a racist, at least ping him. I will do it for you. @Syndic It may or may not be true, I have no idea, but he should have the chance to rebut. @Malvado Yes ARCH is trash, eve…

• Quote from Syndic: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Malvado: “For sheer pussy behavior yes ARCH is #1. However, for biggest bunch of cheaters well number 1 would be Blue Army. #1 biggest douche bag and racist on the server is Syndic and this is coming from me since that's what you like to call people like me. ” If you're going to call someone a racist, at least ping him. I will do it for you. @SyndicIt may or may not be true, I have no idea, but he should have the chance to rebut. @Malvado Yes…

• Blue Army are OUT!

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Quote from JordWasTaken: “Goodbye BA. Come back soon. ” How about don't let the door hit you on the way out and never return? That sounds a bit better then your comment.

• Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Quote from Malvado: “Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Arch isn't. ” LOL ok there bud... When you chase a fisherman through 3 zones with 20+ ppl you don't call that being cowardly? Please send whatever you are smoking to my home address while your at it (hopefully it's crack). ” arch is nasty, but.. #1? I think #5 not #1. There were those (alliances, guilds) who made an account just to have a 24hour scout on a dungeon entrance. that's called nolife. ” For sheer pussy behavior y…

• Quote from JordWasTaken: “You seem pretty mad. maybe get good bro. ” Yep get good, i'm sure you can 1vs6 just fine right uber dork? Get a fucking life douche bag. All you who use u mad bro, git gud etc are just mouth breathing NPCs that just regurgitate the same insults over and over again until you dumb asses find the next meta insult.. What's next are you going to say I'm living rent free in your head now as well? Fucking goof. JordWasTaken....the only place you should be taken is out back and…

• I didn't lose too much gear to ARCH, I"m just sick of their bullshit in general. Whenever I see that tag they either have balls (because they have like 5+ ppl waiting for you to attack the one bitch egging you on) or the small chance that they are actually solo which is rarely the case.

• The solo dungeon loot is way too low.

Malvado - - Bugs

4 years ago you didn't even have the option for solo dungeons, the loot dropped from mobs was basically just silver. All the loot comes from the Black Market NPC from player created items. Want better loot go to Corrupted Dungeons because that's what they are designed for. Solo dungeons were mainly uses for those wanting to do some progression when most of their guild isn't around. They even close up now which is another reason their loot isn't as lucrative as it once was. Just think for a secon…

Malvado - - Forum Banter

I'm all for deleting this elitist round table and all for posting actual topics and polls for the majority of the players and not a few selected no lifers to determine the future of the game. Syndic is an abusive, racist (calling ppl the N word), old man living out of a Internet cafe in some European country (Croatia or Bosnia probably). Mojo was a no lifer who looked a blind eye to RMT and basically helped make the black zone into what it is today (a freakin mess). Too bad Syndic still exists i…