Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Quote from Neekk0: “No, el desplazamiento y el tiempo involucrado es esencial para la economia. Si hubiesen teleportaciones con toda la carga que lleva uno, no solo dejarían de existir mercados locales sino que tambien se perdería el peligro de ser atacado. Las zonas rojas y los pasillos avalonianos sirven como atajo pero se invierte riesgo para llegar mas rapido. El sistema de transporte en el continente real ya funciona bastante bien y si porejemplo uno pudiera simplemente irse a casa desde la…

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Bad idea. Weapon market will go way down since now you can run around with an 8.3 weapon and never ever lose it. ” Why does the weapon market need to be protected? Also, you'd still be able to lose plenty of 8.3 stuff. I'd be more concerned of the effects on open world fighting, as there'd probably be an increase of players running around with T4 rubbish and one T8.3 item, which would make it harder for newer players to defend themselves, yada, yada. If the item y…

• The first time I got stuck in a waiting queue, I thought, "It would suck big time to get stuck there while being chased by gankers." You'd think somebody would have thought to make you invulnerable while you're waiting, or to make the skip zone option actually work and be instantaneous. I don't really understand why we need an option to wait for a minute and a half and then get a message saying that the situation has changed, please try again.

• Island Optimize

Takewo - - Feedback & Suggestions

I have two things to say: - For those who want to keep clicking every area in a plot, nobody is arguing that it should go away. So if you feel that clicking once instead of nine times takes away from the game, you can still click nine times. Nobody is advocating to remove that. Now, if the argument is that you don't want other people to do less clicks, then I'd ask why. - For those who say it'll crash the economy, so what? Even if that were to happen, this is a game, everything in it is virtual.…

• Island Optimize

Takewo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Even if it took 30 seconds or 1 minute per plot, I'd love that. And while we're at it, an option to harvest, water and plant all your plots at the same time would also be nice.

• Here are some cons: - The more data you ask at registration the higher the turn-off rate is. This is particularly true regarding PII. - If SBI gets hacked, all players' mobile phones will be nicely out there linked to emails. - Extra messiness for the user when they change their phone number. Also, people can still get throwaway sim cards to register bots and such. These changes would not eliminate bots and scammers. They'd probably reduce them, but it would also reduce normal players.