Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Miner boots problem

Borbarad - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just learn to play against it. And about vortexes and cores ? U can do the same with wanderlust or anything else. U can do much more than that. U can even pick up the core when they drop it - so many ways. Honestly, if you encounter miner shoes people - you probably play with newbies in 4.1 near portal zones. Cause you rarely ever seem them deeper.

• Quote from Arroq: “Quote from Borbarad: “Stop talking if you dont know the game. No weapon was designed to be 1 v 1. Battleaxe is designed for 1 v 1, but fails because axes´s abilities are weak for 1 v 1, even single target Q sucks. ” it seems your the one that hasn't been playing this game enough, do you need me to list out all the weapons designed for 1 v 1? daggers in general are great for 1v1, the bow tree has a lot of weapons good for 1v1 as well as the cursed tree. should i also be more sp…

• Quote from Arroq: “Axe in my opinion in general just wasn't made for 1v1 content, almost all the axes excells in group fights, idk why people expect every weapon tree should have something thats excell in 1v1, if you want to do 1v1 i recommend speccing a weapon that was actually designed for it. i dont mean to upset axe players but i love how the game has a lot of diversity when it comes to weapons and their situational advantages. ” Stop talking if you dont know the game. No weapon was designed…

• Good job dude. Now SBI will make channel to enter solo random dungeons longer

• Miner boots problem

Borbarad - - Feedback & Suggestions

Why arent you using fiend cowl ? Bruh. Also no, few people are using miner boots.It´s old trick. Aaaaalso why the hell are you fighting miner boots in 1 v 1 if you dont have fiend cowl ? Not using fiend cowl if you play Solo open world ? What mate ? And if they brought wanderlust or demon boots, couldnt they mount up ? Or hell, even normal run with invis pot. There are so many ways. Aaaaalso gathering gear sucks now after patch. If you are using full gathering set in this patch, you are pepe the…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Borbarad: “Battleaxe - trash pve weapon. Useless in pvp. Meh in corrupted, requires lot of skill - just play broadsword, which is easier and more efficient. ” What changes would you suggest to make battleaxe viable for PvP?Just curious. ” Shrugs. One issue with battleaxe is that it´s hard to hit with it. As for group pvp, it´s completely useless. If you think you are ever gonna get a value from E, good luck. Why ? Because nobody will stack up at the moment your…

• Now i could say axes cant get through firewall, but hey - axes sucks for 1 v 1 anyway

• So, bear paws are actually like the only viable axe right now apart greataxe. ( + realmbreaker for zvz). And greataxe dmg is nerf by 13-26%. Wish they would restore movement speed at least. For ganking and open world, it works. Axes sucks for 1 v 1, so making them cc immune is like *shrugs*. You would still die as an axe in corrupted. Now, the 3rd Q is nice, but hard to play unless you get used to it. And single target q is useless, that´s for sure. As for mana cost, yeah. It cost way too much. …

• What people dont even realise that the easiest way to break E of greataxe is that when it runs after you - you instantly switch directions and run back. That way, if you have even 60-80% movement speed, the greataxe E is basically rip. Why ? Because not only it´s hard to react to it, but the lag as well. So even if gaxe would have lets say 100-120% movement speed, just 60-80% is enough to heavily mitigate E. It´s just that people are usually dumb and run away in straight line lol.

• Ray of light + longbow E = how you want to escape that ? Massive damage on top of that. Also you boys are forgetting few things. Longbow is a ranged weapon and E has a slow on that. Unlike greataxe, you can just chill and sip tea and shoot it from a long range. While as greataxe, you have zero defensives, and you cannot use E on it´s own, as anyone can simply move away from it. You rush into group and then you are very vulnerable as axe. I can already see royal jacket ray of light + longbow bein…

• Quote from Crushar: “ Before we had info: - Deals the same damage vs mobs Now we have info: - Now deals the same damage vs mobs and player Sooo my qestion is about this difference? How the dmg in PvE was improved and how does this change affect the overall dmg numbers? ” Currently greataxe dmg : 450 dmg in pvp, 300 in pve. Next patch greataxe dmg : 394 dmg in pvp and pve ( if maximized dmg,as in staying on target for full channel).or 336 dmg minimial. So basically, its dmg reduced by at least 13…

• Daggerfall.

• it aint cheating. Ppl with ultra wide screens normally have it. No need to worry. Clickbait video,oof.

• The movement speed was removed, yet few weeks later, the damage is getting nerfed by 13% if you maximize damage, and 26% dmg nerf if dmg is minimized. That´s a lot for 25 seconds cooldown. So movement speed was removed to have " easier time escaping " from the E, and yet - this new change means you need to stay on target if you want to maximize damage, and yet, you lack the movement speed to properly stay on people. So first change removes movement speed so that people have much easier time esca…

• Quote from Rokov: “Quote from Borbarad: “Nerf ganking, and even bigger groups will gank. It´s like digging a hole around yourself. ” Your conclusion is illogical. Nerfing ganks just means fewer ganks and that's it. It's not about the average size of the gank group. ” You fit that meme extremely well. Nerfing ganking means that worse gankers will just use More people, since they already sucked before that. Nerfing ganking also means that more people will venture open world, thinking ganking got n…

• Inability to target while channeling.

Borbarad - - Bugs

Quote from BorgorIII: “I have to ask why do you need to target an enemy while you are using E or any channel ability at all. ” that´s like asking why target people at all. It´s to then be able to use purge, poison, autoattack or anything else on them.

• Dungeons werent nerfed. Werent solo dungeons in fact buffed? Since you can now maps much more easily than before ? Dont know much about maps, hell nah i would ever do a solo dungeon.

• Now this is how it should be. Not crying " nerf ganking ", but instead asking how not to die ! : ) Well, easiest is to just check some guide on how to survive on youtube - i suppose there should be some. First rule and the most important rule is to have your eyes opened - if you see a red name without yellow bar ( dismounted ) you immediately turn it back and run ( unless he is killing mobs haha). And if he disappears ( it means he popped invis ) you know it´s a ganker and you definitely turn it…

• Quote from Adiktid: “The issue isn't whether the Thetford cape is working as intended. I agree that it is. The issue is the Thetford cape shouldn't jump to a player during the cooldown in which a player is unable to attack another player. I would assume the cape would be coded to not jump to a player until the timer is up. I'll have to test whether the Bridgewatch cape, If it's a mechanic by design then it should apply to at least the Bridgewatch cape. ” Why would you assume that should be coded…

• Cripple

Borbarad - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from DirtySentinel: “It has literally one use in the entire game, and it is as a counter to swords in corrupted. ” It has various uses in 1 v 1, and it also destroys axes. Not like anyone plays axes in corrupted, that´s why you didn´t mention it Either way, cripple shouldnt have 25% damage buff. This was most likely an error. Because there was Never once a mention that cripple received 25% damage buff. Before, it just purged, slow, and gave you movement speed. But after one patch, it gaine…