Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• PANIC: Failed to Start GUI

Dagother - - Bugs

Could you post screenshot of the message? Sounds funny But regardless, we're supporting only Ubuntu so other distribution might not work properly without some tinkering.

• Destiny Board Pop-up

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Hey, we'll get new loca in the next version!

• Bug with hideout booster

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi @MarxEngelsLenin you get booster at the end of season - qualification for current season allows you to covert Hideout into HQ once your Hideout is built, you don't need a booster to convert Hideout to HQ.

• Hi @xBloodshed , your loadout has Exact setting selected for those items, which means it will look only for items with exact same tier/enchantment/quality - it displays cheapest options for you in regards to the setting. If you select Same or Higher in your loadout, it will look for cheapest option from the one you selected to highest tier/enchantment/quality - depends what you set in your loadout. AvIRHZy.jpeg

• Quote from Tim132: “why is the server writing on the network and I can't log in help ” Hey, test server will be unavailable for a few more hours.

• Zoom bug makes the game unplayable!

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Idunnea: “@Dagother UPDATE: MY ZOOM NOW WORKS AGAIN! After having tried throughout the day, since shortly after the game went live again after the update - my zoom now works like usual The only thing I did different this time, was previously having logged into the game on my phone an hour earlier (to check if the zoom worked on there, as mentioned in my previous comment) - where I zoomed in and out a coupe of times. I’d like to know if you fixed it at your end - or if the thing I did …

• Zoom bug makes the game unplayable!

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Idunnea do you mean once you zoom in on your character you cannot zoom out? I couldn't reproduce it - does it happen every time to you or when you're doing anything particular in game? @booow I think your issue is different than the one reported in this thread - so for you the zoom UI, where you tap on the zoom button bugs out and you cannot close it anymore? I also couldn't reproduce this issue, could you give me one example of UI where it happens to you?

• Quote from Blitzy: “Lands awakened patch 1 - Hideout Power Levels are now viewable in the Guild Estates UI all headquarters and hideouts missing in guild estate ui ” Hey, I can see both - could you post a screenshot how it looks in your UI? (I assume you have a hideout or headquarter?)

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

Dagother - - Mobile Version

@LordNrixx do you have Maximize window on use option enabled? If not, please tap on the arrow up in top left corner of chat and enable it, and let us know how it works for you then.

• Random crashes without error message

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi @Nyeen I would recommend updating your OS (the build you have is from last year) and GPU drivers (those were not updated since 2015) - not sure if there are any new drivers available for this GPU tho.

• Quote from Deleted user: “Bump. Can mods take a look at this? I want it to be processed ASAP. ” Hi, moderators cannot help you with any account related issues. All information regarding deletion of your account was sent to you from our support already. Just in case you missed it, account deletion is never instant and you will be informed once the process is completed.

• Cheat check failed_E0010006

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from ToothlessRaider: “Hi was this ever fixed? Looking at this tablet for a possible buy ” Hey, that's not a bug but just info message from internal cheat detection, it covers cheats/hacks/bots as well as some apps that might be used in similar manner (e.g. auto-clickers, macros etc).

• Quote from Sudren: “I see you fixed the issue with newly built building. But, my newly built building is still 3% durability. Did I just lost all the components ? ” We'll fix durability of affected buildings in next hotfix soon.

• Why?

• Quote from LORDegboy: “PLS HELP ME ” Could you describe what's the issue exactly?

• Quote from boss1984: “The fame buff is not active after the patch. ” Hi there, could you explain what's happening? You're setting home in your Hideout which has enough power level to grant the buff and you simply don't get the buff?

• Fishing - Not gaining fame.

Moved to bugs - should be fixed soon.

• Might and Favor

Dagother - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from Triky313: “I don't know how it is in other languages but in German we have the problem that the text overlaps (Conqueror Challenge): forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3ba0d5b382440f462bfb7e31f ” Thanks for the report!

• Hideout blocked by resources

Hi @OmeleteDuFromage with Lands Awakened update we had to move Hideouts because of all the changes to environment - this might lead to some issues like that, I will check if we can prevent it somehow but just a question were you able to at least open the Hideout UI from there - then you could move the Hideout yourself to a new location.

• Quote from YeSer: “deleting my post doesnt help, the minimap is what the imagen look like.. but ok i will not post the mininap screen shot then. ” Hi there, don't know anything about your posts that were deleted but I'd like to hear more what's the problem, could you post a screenshot of it and explain?