Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

• if people want it then sure i don't have legendary so had to wait until today i will try and get the new maps extracted and imported

• ah you mean like on the edges? thats already on the todo list, so I will get that done soonish

• Thanks As I said, I haven't been in and looked at the world map yet, but there's actually a lot more currently without names, and I am guessing are going to be released part way through this alpha.

• Hey all, just updated the site with the summer alpha maps. I don't actually get to play until tomorrow, so if something is not quite right let me know

• Quote from Shogun: “am pretty sure ur gana need to update it once the test starts.... but glad to see its still kicking” Yeah I have had to update it each alpha in terms of the map names / graphics / etc. Wipe the previous resource nodes etc. I just meant its still good to use after I have done those things

• I asked Beez to request me some permission to use the name of Albion in my app but I didn't hear back. Otherwise the map itself is still good to use for the next alpha.

• aomaps.hypebadger.com

• So submitted the app to Google Play recently, and a couple of hours later it gets suspended for 'impersonation' Quote: “This is a notification that your application, Albion Online Resource Map, with package ID com.hypebadger.aomap, has been removed from the Google Play Store. REASON FOR SUSPENSION: Violation of the spam provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the keyword spam policy help article for more information. Your title and/or description attempts to impersonate or leverage ano…

• what do we do?

Horse - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Khazius: “I just got the veterans founders pack today” Veterans can't play until beta release, and have no alpha access, sorry dude

• Quote from Sharx: “Yet that damn delete button does nothing for me. see screenshot for info. (left corner bottom shows a link when trying to press "delete")” Fixed, it was trying to delete that pin, but only if it was public mode, fixed

• Black screen on launch after patch

Horse - - Bugs

Hmm, after todays patch its fine, thanks anyways

• Quote from Sharx: “http://imgur.com/7DyVmcv maybe i'm just overlooking something. i've been trying to delete this pins from 5 days ago. I've had my pc restarted in the past few days, ran on more than 1 browser, reloaded re-opened and empty cache. Yet that damn delete button does nothing for me. see screenshot for info. (left corner bottom shows a link when trying to press "delete")” Thanks Sharx, I will have a play tonight and see whats going on! Quote from Zouharian: “So - just to make sure I g…

• Black screen on launch after patch

Horse - - Bugs

This isn't the usual black screen bug, although I have had that before too. Anyways went to launch, had a patch, it said some error about the patch not decoding properly (sorry I didnt take it down), then the client would launch but just shows a black screen, no loading % etc. Opened launcher again, and then did a repair > reinstall, now I can get to the login screen but all the visual assets are blacked out, I can just see my email and the login text, click that and again just stays on black sc…

• Big guilds and the issues...

Horse - - Forum Banter

Quote from Korn: “Hi all, if somebody has an easy to implement, hard to work around solution to limit the effectivesss of large zergs, in addtion to the features I have already announced above, we would be glad to hear them All the best, Korn” Only allow alliances if < 30 or so members in a guild for starters. Then the bigger guilds will fight amongst themselves more and leave smaller groups alone. Also no fame, or fame penalties when fighting smaller groups by an order of magnitude? Then there'…

• Linux Users

It already is I'm on an old arse version of Ubuntu though (like 12.04) so not managed to get it working myself, will try again when I upgrade next If you goto the download page - albiononline.com/en/download

• Quote from Sharx: “Ill try to detail it down below regarding deletion. When you hover over an icon it shows a small detail message with the option to "delete" at the bottom. When i hover over this i see a link popping up in the left corner of my browser. However when i click on it , simply nothing happens. Tested both in Private/Public mode. Another thing i found out. If i enable ads on your website is messes up my icons that i already placed LOL Do read 'when i enable' i was wiling to let adds …

• Silver Economy

Horse - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Korn: “T3 gear is being offered below production cost on the market precisely because the economy is 100% player driven. The likely reason is that players craft T3 gear in order to level up their crafting skill, but instead of using the gear for themselves or salvaging it, they put the surplus gear on the market. This effect is likely just an artifact of alpha testing as everybody starts playing at the same time. It also likely has to do with the fact that there are not enough ressour…

• City Guards

Not huge on guards, but not huge on gate ganking either Definitely feels like it's going to set a president for anti hardcore features IMO, especially if these guards are even in towns adjacent to full PvP zones Instead of guards I'd like to see towns alerted to invaders, which would hopefully rally enough people in town (come on you trammy bank sitters!!!!) to intervene and chase down the gate gankers.

• Looking for guild

Horse - - Guild Recruitment

Hey! Prime are mostly UK based, would be good to have you aboard PM me and will get you invited

• Quote from Sharx: “Bugs found so far: -resource filter bugging (ex: added pins to stone , accidently had stone turned off and placed some more. Now half shows when stone is on and half when i turn it off.) -unable to delete pins ? when delete is pressed no action is executed. -when using one of the all buttons, if you previously had turned off certain resources, those will will switch aswell. (whats is on goes off and whats was off goes on) If you even press multiple "tier all buttons" your reso…