Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Hello, my name is Delfer, im a ranger still in the game and i was a member of Rangers of Celidon. Its sad this guild had problems and died like it did I just want to say it was so much fun to have been part of all the rangers of this guild and hope to find something similar soon. Long live the Ranger lifestyle your trustful ranger Delfer

• Im an old Ranger of Celidon and a veteran Ranger in other games. Will gladly join.

• Greetings, my estimated RP mates. Im an old Albion Online player who left the game when Rangers of Celidon and Furia guilds fell and turned inactive in the game. I've been searching a RP guild similar to RoC and also active. No luck yet. Im not an usual player in this kind of games, i use to look for the moral activities and for doing the good, fighting the evil and helping the inocent; even if the game does not have the mehanics to specifically do it. I use to consideer myself as a ranger in ma…

• Got a F.pack!! let's play it!

• Quote from macor: “Quote from NoSkills00: “I agree. And by adding this feature, as suggested, would make it even less sandbox ” That would technicly mean the less choises you have the more sandbox you get? ” I agree, i think to give more choices in the game doesn't change the sandbox aspect, on the contrary, it powers the capacity of the player to take more decisions(one of the sandbox games features).

• Post Your Desktop Thread

Delfer8 - - Small Talk

Quote from Trenial: “XqJVXBf.png Dat Windows 10 doe. ” Hmm a baldur's saga player... +1

• Unintended use of Suicide

Delfer8 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ValheruWolf: “Quote from Delfer8: “Quote from Errant: “We have players in the community that are abusing the suicide command during combat to avoid dropping fame to their enemy. I would propose that the suicide command be disabled while in combat. @Korn @Bercilak ” Wow that reminds me an old game i played where people just drowned to lose the equipment and deny it to the raiders while they were escaping battles. The question is: how can devs limite this command to prevent this immoral…

• Unintended use of Suicide

Delfer8 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Errant: “We have players in the community that are abusing the suicide command during combat to avoid dropping fame to their enemy. I would propose that the suicide command be disabled while in combat. @Korn @Bercilak ” Wow that reminds me an old game i played where people just drowned to lose the equipment and deny it to the raiders while they were escaping battles. The question is: how can devs limite this command to prevent this immoral situations but keeping it for emergencies? (l…

• Post Your Desktop Thread

Delfer8 - - Small Talk

WARNING: not suitable for people with dizziness! uNCP8fL.jpg

• Thanks everyone for this welcome!

• Quote from Avastar: “The stat points would be given only 7 times. First when you reach Novice Adventurer (after completing the tutorial) and last when you reach Elder adventurer (when you unlock T8 Mounts/Bags/Capes/etc). It would be impossible to farm stats. ” Hmm that sounds better, because this detail changes all i said before, now the amount of points is limited, cool fix.

• ask for a key

Delfer8 - - Small Talk

Quote from KatherineKore: “Don't tell what to do, dad. ” Im not telling what to do, i was just giving my oppinion.

• ask for a key

Delfer8 - - Small Talk

HAHAHAHA im sure many of us want a key for different reasons but i think this is the wrong way to get a key not using the shop or waiting for a giveaway.

• Well that would be a great idea if it didn't make the people "farm" their stats with similar attribute systems like in other games i've seen before. Yes its true, the game would have more class diversity and that could be a possitive thing but is really hard to make the correct system to keep balanced the character progression and avoid an uncontrolled "stat-farm". What do i mean with this? easy, that system would probably cause almost inmortal warriors if they had done lots of quests or whateve…

• Quote from PTN.Gormrik: “Welcome ! Hope you love the game as much as i do ones you get it ! If you need any help to get started i would recommend joining a guild so they can teach you. We here at Paterno are very helpful and take our time to teach new members the ropes, if your intrested then Check us out here : [EU][NA] Paterno | PvP | Vet clan that welcome newcommers | ” Thank you a lot, i will check it, is that guild spanish or does it have spanish people? i ask it because the name "Paterno" …

• Quote from AbunA: “welcome to the community!!! ” Thanks!

• Hello everyone, im new here. I've been reading around in the forum and seeing many videos about this game and i like it. I plan to buy a founder's pack as soon as i can. Well i wanted to leave my footprint here to see if anyone here knows me from other games like Haven & Hearth, Salem & Haven, League of Legends,... and maybe make future teams or groups. And also to introduce myself of course ^^. I've been looking some posts and people in the comunity and i liked it, i hope i can participate like…

• What game will you come from?

Delfer8 - - Small Talk

I came from Haven & Hearth(played for 5 years) and Salem & Haven(played 2 months until it was abandoned by devs)

• Voted! and i didn't play it yet, just saw a lot of videos and read a lot about the game.

• Congratz Elsa, i have already read many of your posts and i think you will be a great mod. Keep the nice work!