Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Through steel and blood and danger we've spelled The spears we have broken, and the blades we have held. The Black zone held danger and with danger, comes reward. We will miss you, old Outlands with not only our hearts, but with staff, bow, shield and sword.

• Quiting due to disrespect

PiggyMcBacon200 - - Rants

Quote from Owlsane: “I actually think Albion Online is an excellent game for mental strenght LoL. People flaming you, if you can hold this, you get stronger mentally speaking. ” Agreed, Albion Online has a lot of banter.

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from PiggyMcBacon200: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Alves: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Alves: “Quote from Roccandil: “I think the problem is that it would be too easy to exploit. ” If you do any think like PVE and Garthering is already easy to exploit it,the problem is you do a game activity wich dont give any points like you dont even ever played ” By exploit, I mean (for instance) arrangements in which someone allows you to kill them for a fee, so you g…

• Quiting due to disrespect

PiggyMcBacon200 - - Rants

Quote from Enercino: “For me its all over, I don't play for people to say they hope WW3 kill me in real life. I don't play to be harassed for every single thing I say, and I report who does it and nothing happens, meaning that MODs actually support this kind of behaviour. Because the game has full loot mechanics in PVP the whole community supports harassment, insults and toxicity 100% of the time. Not to mention people saying thei're going to kill me in real life because I decided to quit. Why t…

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Alves: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Alves: “Quote from Roccandil: “I think the problem is that it would be too easy to exploit. ” If you do any think like PVE and Garthering is already easy to exploit it,the problem is you do a game activity wich dont give any points like you dont even ever played ” By exploit, I mean (for instance) arrangements in which someone allows you to kill them for a fee, so you get points. That's not possible with gathering or PvE…

• Quote from Alves: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Alves: “Quote from Roccandil: “I think the problem is that it would be too easy to exploit. ” If you do any think like PVE and Garthering is already easy to exploit it,the problem is you do a game activity wich dont give any points like you dont even ever played ” By exploit, I mean (for instance) arrangements in which someone allows you to kill them for a fee, so you get points. That's not possible with gathering or PvE fame. ” I really dont …

• It's part of the process, slowly, the game will be able to support more players, and the impatient players, who don't want to wait in the queue at all, will pay for premium, and support the game, making it better, or put the game down for a later date, freeing up a queue spot for the players who actually will wait to play this great game. Honestly, it's a privilege to have a f2p MMO of this quality. Keep up the good work, Devs.