Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 125.

• Yea, seems people hat forgot about Frosts Q under scholar robe/morgana cape, it makes 2x or 3x dmg of Xbow, and frost have blink, and have CC

• This reset builds must be reworked, or at least all weapons must have mobility skills for a choise, this reset trash builds for girls is and so last shit.

• Yea, agree, it is little bit shity, was few days ago in bad situation only because of shit mobs. During fight i use harpoon targeted in player, and Between us spawns fcking bat(debuff bat), and my harpoon catch this bat, not a player. Nice. Thx. Loose because of this shit.

• How to try reborn make balance? (can't reborn something, that never existed) I don't played AO about 6 months, problem was balance, or better say NO balance. Some things are nerfed fast, over nerfed, and forgotten, some things are OP more then year, and NOTHING, they still OP after year(Where u look at?). Some things endless was reworked, but i think still OP for some classes more then for others. My few suggestion are here, i understand that it is really big overhaul a lot of items, but with th…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Rzebospol: “and hit delay it is delay to make shot, not speed of trajectile. ” It's the delay of activation when caltrops land on the ground. Decreasing it helps you land the shots, by the way.Also the reduced standtime makes you more mobile. ” It is delay from Button click and In game answer on this click. See bottom, projectile speed and hit delay is not the same things. - Morgana Raven (Carrioncaller) - Projectile Range: 15m -> 20m - Projectile Speed: 13.68m…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Rzebospol: “with slow trajectile ” kiss_6kb.1641044866.jpgSlow? ” it will be in next patch. and hit delay it is delay to make shot, not speed of trajectile. ))so yes slow, maybe in next patch and will be better, i don't played yet next patch, now it is very slow, u must just guess where enemy will be, no other way to hit, so slow it is now) and 9m is still useless overall exept ZvZ )) but in ZvZ it is also so-so ability, u only have nothing better for ZvZ ) but…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “i can hear the sarcasm. but in all honesty frost shot only hits in front of you with a 13 m range jump backwards so i dont know how you get 16m considering caltrops would have a 5 sec cooldown i would say it would be too strong if it gave both a slow(50%) and move speed(20%) CDR builds such as 1h xbow can push this to 4 secs or less with mist caller and omelet imagine rotate E Q W then use the slow and move speed to gain distance granted they need to get closer becau…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Crossbow Caltrops rework Caltrops have always been a low damage skill used as a quick reset for well prepared passive this is due to its low cooldown and hard to hit nature. with this change it would provide crossbows some little mobility for a kite play style which would pair well with explosive bolt(Q2) please watch this skill carefully because 50% slow combine with move speed may be abit much. suggest turning the slow down to 40% to match bow's frost shot or else …

• Xbow i think was only one weapon which was nerfed 4 times in a row, 27.03.2020 + 19.08.2020 + 08.09.2020 + 16.03.2021 and have in this time 2 VERY IMPORTANT buffs, for useless caltrops (they useless because have 9m range, less as fu*king jumps, etc.) It wasn't so overtuned to nerf it so hard,and now it is weapon with ZERO MOBILITY, and has also ZERO RANGE, and only Average (NOT TOP) Dmg. )) Nice, i played with Xbow since Beta, and now i must switch only while Devs have no brains to look into sta…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Anhe: “All we need to know about crossbows is that they very vulnerable to CC. Just breake his rotation and you will win. light xbow looks greate only when he can release rotation. In other cases they looks sad. - Q1 holds him (lack of mobility) - W2/W4 holds him (while casting, lack of mobility). Silience is unusable in most cases. This works only when your enemy want to jump to your silence. - E can be easily dodged by guardian\cleric and some spell that locks …

• Agree that this shit thing must be nerfed, also for Ranged weaps is too annoying, 5s cooldown, 12m range, CONE, 300 dmg on T6. It is Q. For example VS. Knockback-shot on Xbow, it is W, 14m (2m more yoohhooo), 12 SEC cooldown, 160 dmg on T6. Yea with BUFF :))) But 2x longer CD, 2x less DMG, 10x lower HITBOX, trajectile vs CONE. ))) Balance :))) For AO it is perfect

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Rzebospol: “UP. @Retroman , lite up for Caltrops is nice, but with range 9m, yea for ZvZ maybe, for other content still useless, see range of JUMPS(Like mace, Trident etc., min 12m) So will be nice see some new skills for Q/W on Xbow ” how does that make sense ? Its not offensive thing, but defensive thing. For open world, it´s quite interesting ” Where are u see that it is defensive?) it is not on Armor. Why skill must be "one way"?) OK, i defend me, good defend…

• UP. @Retroman , lite up for Caltrops is nice, but with range 9m, yea for ZvZ maybe, for other content still useless, see range of JUMPS(Like mace, Trident etc., min 12m) So will be nice see some new skills for Q/W on Xbow

• Bye bye Carebear, play Mario, it is for u)))

• Devs need half year more to understand this, we must just wait.

• Bad idea, in this game is broken balance, and after "next" patch your weap and armor can be =TRASH. and can u your elite levels put in ass.

• Mace needs a nerf

Rzebospol - - Feedback & Suggestions

It is fun to hear that no sense to look around CD balance and etc... How u prefer to balance game? How u can balance looking on OW where fights 10x2 or 5x1?) Or in ZvZ where so much peoples that gather somethink like statistic is bullshit. 1x1 is "fair" in comparison with other content, and it is make sense to balance game after look on "similarity" to "fair"play... And what says CD? Top 1-6 Infame THIS week - 6x Mace... 1x Curse, 1x Sword, 2x Bow... LuL?) Why?) So much fans of Mace?) or maybe w…

• Quote from yaaseth: “swords, arcane staffs, bows - those trees are forgotten, xbows simply do enough dmg and are useful in most of the content in the game ” Really?) Sword plays CD, 2x2, Galatine comes back to ZvZ after patch... Bow... Badon + Merc plays CD, and after nerf comes again buff, and standart bow will play again... Arcane yea, it is needs attention also.. But all this lines have more abilities to choose... And Xbow, yea, dmg it have, less as for nerf year ago, but something have ))) b…

• Mace needs a nerf

Rzebospol - - Feedback & Suggestions

Devs must just open CD statistic and look at top 20, how much maces are here... and nerf, ASAP nerf, but they cannot do this... with fcking holy was half year to patch... now we must half year wait for mace nerf

• Hi Devs, Soon new patch, new weapon tree, it is nice, but... we have one forgotten tree, wich have no adds, no big change since beta... it is Xbow.. Look: Sword 2 Q | 5 W Axe 3 Q | 5 W Mace 3 Q | 4 W Hammer 3 Q | 5 W Bow 3 Q | 4 W Spear 2 Q | 6 W Nature 3 Q | 4 W Dagger 3 Q | 5 W Quatter 2 Q | 6 W Fire 3 Q | 5 W Holy 3 Q | 5 W Mistic 3 Q | 5 W Frost 3 Q | 4 W Curse 2 Q | 5 W Crossbow 2 Q | 4 W Xbow = Double red. it only 1 weapon tree wich now in game have less Q+W skills to choise. It have only …