Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

• Quote from Dobby: “@Agony Your avatar is kawaii af. 10/10 with rice. ” Ty :p

• Usually DPS, I like dealing damage, and usually would like to avoid taking damage by dodging rather than tanking or blocking (block != parry); makes me feel more interactive with the game. I want to be moving around a lot lol. Not usually a fan of standing still and just pressing keys watching numbers float over my head (for some mmos)

• Computer Engineering vs IT?

Agony - - Small Talk

In my university my major is Computer Science. I am going for Programming as I enjoy coding Though the only downside is that I also have to take required engineering courses in order to be able to take some of the higher level programming courses. It's not fun >.> Most of my TAs for engineering classes keep telling me "You'll need this even in programming." Yet when asking an upperclassman as well as my (foundations of C++) professor, both agreed I will never use it ._. So every time I go to my …

• Albion Hello.

Agony - - Introduce yourself!

Hello o/ Hope you enjoy the game; as well as the albion community!

• Hello :)

Hello o/ Hope you won't be disappointed and enjoy the community as well! :3

• Hello Albion Online People

Hellew o/ Hope you end up enjoying the game! :3 Good luck w/ your studies!

• Hi my name is Cory

Hello o/ Hope you enjoy the game, and for the meantime the community! :3

• Olá BR's

Hello! o/ Welcome to the forums :3

• Hello! o/ Hope you enjoy the game/community :3

• Hey guys!

Hello! o/ Hope you enjoy the community as well as see you in the beta :3

• Hellew o/ Hope you enjoy your time here! :3

• Hardcore PVP game my style

Hello o/ Hope you enjoy the game and community :3 Annddd hopefully no one die- Well everyone's gonna die >.> lol

• Hello

Hello! o/ Hope you enjoy the game when you do get to play it as well as your time on forums :3 I'm sure someone would be glad to help you If not, then I'm sure there's a respectful enough player-base that would help you out in-game if you asked.

• Hello!

xD I mean you could always watch streamers

• Hello!

Quote from Zam: “Quote from Aemonn: “Welcome Zam! Glad to have you on board. Look forward to seeing you around in the summer alpha :D” When is the summer alpha? Is it open to theVeteran Package?” Veteran's package only contains access to the closed beta

• Hello and whatnot

Hello o/ Glad to see you're enjoying the game :3 Hope you continue to have fun in game along with the forums!

• OLIE THE NEWBIE

Hellew o/ Hope you enjoy your time in-game as well as the community! (in-game & forums lol)

• Hello!

You're welcome I never gave it much thought since I just associate it with the common... well enemies lol.

• Hello!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mob_(video_gaming) ^ If you want the origins I guess. But for me they really just mean enemy minions/monsters/npcs lol.

• Hello!

Quote from Zam: “ありがとう arigatou :D” Annddd you just reminded me to study Japanese for my club on Monday q-q