Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from dantes187: “Quote from Deliosa: “Quote from Zentiic: “You don't understand how resistances work. It's mediocre with a channel time and reflects a fraction of the damage if your not on plate. You have 35 mil total fame ur the last person that can talk in this chat ” ” I mean he's right though. Resistance potions increase your Player Vs Defense Stat hence why is says "increase your defense by 50% . Deflecting spin increases your resistances(both armor and magic resistance) by 150ish whi…

• Quote from touchmenot: “The range is not as long as bow lol Have you tried playing spears? It's really not as OP as you think. you still have to play well maybe with an exception of one shot pike. I also literally never use reflect shield not unless i'm fighting deathgivers, regular crossbow, or firestaff. ” Yes sadly i did played it to see what's on the other side. Killed 2 guys and both of them coudnt do anything about it cuz i was dealing 400 damage per auto attack and my E dealth 1500 . Then…

• Quote from Zentiic: “You don't understand how resistances work. It's mediocre with a channel time and reflects a fraction of the damage if your not on plate. You have 35 mil total fame ur the last person that can talk in this chat ”

• reflect spin is not even close to beeing balanced why does it give you 150% resistance its like haivng 5 resi pots at once every 8 seconds how is this nerfed or balanced

• 2 Handead spear damage scales WAAY to much with the second Q its unreal to deal 220-300 damage for normal attack and the range is longer than bow.The spear kit itself is just too good has counter for every build witch is okay but the reflect spin needs to be tuned down a bit reflects 100% while boosting your resistence 150% gives you back some mana AAAANNND you are still mobal .Other than Second Q and reflecting spin i dont think anything else needs to be changed. Maybe a little pike nerf becaus…

• This is actually unreal and i dont know how quarterstaff is not nerfed yet . If i invade a quarterstaff i am getting held as hostage in his dungeon my last corrupted i had to stay in the middle for 45 minutes just because his dungeon is not fully cleared and if i try to break crystals i will get stunned and then trown into mobs. The mobillity on this thing is insane and on top of that people are running it with knight armor . The low cooldown on this ability is as broken as the quarterstaff itse…

• Black hands

Deliosa - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Still doesnt make sence for non skillshot thing to do that u know like i was trying out cursed skull earlier with desecrate and second Q . And that makes 3 skillshots and guess what i deal half of his HP in the whole fight in the mean time he is using 1h crossbow with auto lock Q . He deals 3x my damage with a sigle ability and then uses his E whitch deals 500 damage witch is non skill shot as well ?> like what is this shit all the braindead weapons deal the most damage in the game? What kind of…

• Black hands

Deliosa - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Okay when is someone going to fix Black Hands you can't just purge deal 1500 damage and stun people with 1 ability whitch is non skillshot ?????????????????????? What is this bullshit

• Corrupted Dungeons

Deliosa - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yo guys what is going on dude what was that nerf on the tombhammer ? its legit useless like it doesnt change the fact that people can stun you walk up to you and then use their slowing charge and you get slowed for 4 SECONDS so they can run with scholar boots and by the time your slow runs out they will stun you again like hello ??? can i play the god damn game. And why you guys are nerfing guardian helm that makes no sence ????? but for real tho i have solution how to fix corrupteds easly and m…