Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

• @Karthaz ya of course we can use ice block to immune damage and CC and cancel channeling and run out from damage with Cle.robe R . But for me ice block are not over power becouse have 1 minute CD . Usually I'll wear energy shield,plate helmet block ,because have short Cd ,but it will not like ice block can block any situation even you're cc by enemy (except throw to air and knocking Back). And other things i am more like wear leather Armor (30% bonus and use R2 + 5%Cd) becouse can stand for long…

• Hellion jacket or Merc jacket+ flash hood + Roast Food +Healing Potion or Resistance

• Oh dear ,when you use ice block, you will freez your self can't use any skills to doing damage ,Heal or CC for next 4.5S .as a healer normal I will use other halmet like Armor + Magi resistance+ get damage Restore Mana . I still can heal on my teammates ,or plate blocking helmet

• Welcome back to Albion land ,HCE already be Nerf Hardcore Expeditions In order to ensure Hardcore Expeditions are properly aligned with other features, a reduction to the overall rewards was necessary. Additionally, the power enemies in Expeditions gain per level was increased to compensate for the new Elite Levels. There are no changes to Level 1 Expeditions, but it increases slightly per level until it reaches its peak at +5% more damage and hit points at level 15 and beyond. Our view is that …

• Maybe need increase 0.2s for cast time or reduce little bit of healing. Or maybe can make more weapons have reduces Healing Received Effect

• Quote from Crushar: “Quote from Retroman: “Axes Great Axe's E ability is an uninterruptible moving channel, which also has very high damage output. Which can make this ability a bit overwhelming. To offer more counterplay options we will change the ability, so that the damage on each enemy ramps up over time. So if the enemy can get out of the channel before it ends the damage won't be as devastating anymore. This change also reduces the overall damage output against players which was a bit too …

• Enm if healer nerf too much RDPS also danger in war .and holy flash Cd is 3.5 ,but how about Q1 from Holy Staff Cd also short ,so you want every time healer want heal on people can interrupt by your Q ability ? So you need think back when your healer healing you ,and healing ability too easy interrupt by another bow player and you die because your healer can't heal you ,all healing already interrupt by enemy . And have long time Cd ...

• Quote from Wraist: “The most annoying thing about thing about healing as nature staff is that you have to always use graveguard helmet (in small scale) to even compare to holy in healing power. Reseting rejuvenation stacks should give some kind of burst heal. ” Nature Staff was have burst heal but .... Nature Staffs Nature Staffs have also become very dominant healers in the 5v5 Crystal League. Similiar to Cursed Staffs the buffed ability Cleanse Heal was introduced to help with Natures's weakpo…

• Great Nature E also need love , cast time yoo long easy to interrupt,maybe need reduce to 0.4s

• Haha maybe he's can try Royal Cloth Shoes + Great Axe E ,still easy to chase people ... Great Axe have good AoE and nice mobility,but an other one weapons people always forget it ,1 hand Cursed Staff. If you don't have any ability to clean DoT, immune damage or interrupt ... ... Really deaths Curse

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Catandcoffee: “Quote from BorgorIII: “I kinda agree with this but imo nature staff is a much better party healer because of it's continuous healing if you use Q3 with rejuvinating breeze you can sustain everyone without worrying about healing everybody plus the nature staff E is more of AOE heal like the blight staff, Druid staff and many more. (great holy is dumb tho) ” Maybe you can try holy staff Q3+W4 ,you will know which one is more heal full for group heali…

• Quote from BorgorIII: “I kinda agree with this but imo nature staff is a much better party healer because of it's continuous healing if you use Q3 with rejuvinating breeze you can sustain everyone without worrying about healing everybody plus the nature staff E is more of AOE heal like the blight staff, Druid staff and many more. (great holy is dumb tho) ” Maybe you can try holy staff Q3+W4 ,you will know which one is more heal full for group healing

• You mean you want go to Bz or Rz and you scared you will gank by other people? You can go to Rz ,but with gear you can lose ,if maybe Armor you can use Norma battle Armor but helmet and shoes can use gathering shoes. Or like me whole gear is Norma gear just bring tool only . Riding T5 horse or T4 deer ,and T5 beg + shoes trun on Frist passive + load ,get around 70% load run out from redzone put your resources in Yz bank and go in again . One time don't hunt too many animals, if have people aroun…

• You need go to settings, control ,trun off two things , 1 ,attack closest target. 2 ,Auto Target Aggressor and you can click target you want with your finger

• Hey ,have anyone face some problems like me when typing will crash . Is it bug or problems from my phone? My pobne is Poco F3 8Gb Ram

• Quote from Aedistan: “I don't have much experience with whispers from gankers, but is that the norm or extremely rare compared to toxic crying? ” I was escape from ganker ,but he's pm me and say son of the XXX ,no balls to fight, and I say thank you ,you use full mate gear and try to kills one gatherer,and I as a gatherer can escape from your hand, thank you again you not kills me

• Bug or you want change target ? If you want change target just click target you want with your fingers or slicks your E to target position you want. If bug I can tell you wait your skill to 0 cd ,if in 0.X s you try to click will be random release or you slicks will not any "Arrow ",but you can try your luck hold and slick to target position,maybe will release there .

• Quote from EscapeTheMeta: “Healers are my bb, buff nature -An Oathkeeper user ” ya, i'm hope so they will buff Nature Staff , becouse Have a lot "burst damage" like TnT ,Nature will weak to handle it . If you get will fire or 1h Curse E , Nature are hard to safe you then Holy Staff . And other thing is Holy Flash have good direct group healing , have bigger healing Area position, Nature Q3 mushroom too small,and have 0.5s delay, and sometimes people will not to eat is more hard to restore Rejuve…

• Nature staff whole tree ability need to buff or rework, compared with Holy ,too weak . Retroman I not sure why you don't like Nature Staff ,but anyway,this is my frist weapons,I will end with this weapon. You can try create a new account,and jurney with nature staff to whole world , feel how Nature Staff staff now.

• And Nature Staff keep in store ,pick Holy out