Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

• Magnateria v1.0

Koszatniczek - - Gildie

Dołączajcie, liderowi po roku skończyła się kasa i będzie was znowu farmił ziemniaczki.

• Season points ranking not showing.

Koszatniczek - - Bugs

Same problem, broken for like 3 days now. unknown.png

• Nowy Sezon

Koszatniczek - - Pogawędki

W pojedynkę pokonałem wszystkie liczące się gildie w Albionie i zmusiłem ich do przeniesienia się do new world - co teraz?

• x

Koszatniczek - - Rants

3000 hours?! Bro, it took me exactly three days [30 hours] of solo farming to gather those, and it's enough to level like two weapons: unknown.png Just pick another weapon and invest some hours. Meta always changes, and the weapons will always be updated at one point or another. I have levelled four builds to 7x100 spec so far, and I just know in an update or two yet another will need levelling. It's a process of constant growth and learning, you can't just "level one build" and use it till the …

• HQ Hideouts

Koszatniczek - - Rants

They want to give advantage to "X top guilds of the previous season" - which means the STRONGEST guilds in the game are the ones getting that feature. And the ones that are smaller and lower in ranking will get nothing. So my question again - this is helping the smaller guilds HOW? SBI? What's your logic behind this? Or a better yet question, WHAT did you guys smoke, when you have concluded a meeting with the idea that "Giving indestructible hideouts to the top guilds, will aid the smaller ones"…

• x

Koszatniczek - - Rants

Personally I love the change - the splatting sound it makes when it flies throught 8+ enemies, all the bloody animations and it's so easy to aim. The more mobs you are fighting the easier it gets, because of it being an AOEish skillshot - using it to solo group dungeons [bosses included] and soloing faction outpost bosses - axes are the greatest weapons of Albion, and every other weapon is inferior and good for peasants!

• HQ Hideouts

Koszatniczek - - Rants

unknown.png

• HQ Hideouts

Koszatniczek - - Rants

I'm not sure I understand what I'm seeing. So, you are introducing intestructible hideouts into the game, to help out smaller guilds. The condition to get one is to be in top 600 and get enough season points [thing that BIG guilds can generate in great amounts, and small guilds can only farm], and to defend it you need to bring some kind of resource to it [which again, biggest guilds can do with their numbers / caravans, and they can also block smaller ones from doing the same easily with their …

• Same problem for me. They fecked something up, again.

• Deennenee Actually I do not die in the HCE's, but that's beside the point - the point is, a "bad" player will pay the same amount of money [or even greater in HCE] in both cases: either if he messes up a lot in HCE [one death doesn't reset the dungeon, and each consecutive death makes you weaker and easier to die again], OR if he messes up in PVP [count in the time you spend having to walk all the way there and back]. I will explain how can you calculate it: You take ONE HOUR [60 minutes], and r…

• Actually I just play HCE in my spare moments because I enjoy it. Most of the time I run group dungeons solo in black zones, in tier 8.3MP and when little shits like you happen to come at me I trash them and then move while keeping the warm image of their "EY GUYZ GUYZ THERE IS PLAYER IN EXPENSIV GEAR IN MAP X COME ALL GUILD HE KILD ME WE WIL FKC HIM" and an entire group of such little shits excitedly wasting an hour searching an entire map I'm not at anymore. Phosphia, your brain is depopulated …

• Quote from deenne: “HCE has 0 risk. stop talking about expensive gear in HCE.. its a investment you never lose.. always you can sell it and take money backs repair cost you told, its only your fault, blame yourself for this if I failed in cd or in BZ im losing everything. you are losing 100k. little diffrence, everything<100k HCE player logic. ” Investment. Higher gear level = higher costs. 100-200k PER death. It does add up - adding is something we do in a thing called "math", it is required fo…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from BigKoala: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Koszatniczek: “Actually, it's not. I feel most of the people who hate on HCE are the ones who never got past T6 to see how hard the upper ones are to do. People in estabilished guilds with specced up builds who are crying because they don't get any weak noobs to come so they can kill them. What other reason is there to hate on the fact that other people will get specs and money to spend on gear, and then use that gear to …

• Good to see some of the players actually know what they're talking about. I suspect most of the "HCE haters" are either obvious trolls, or just simply idiots, so the discussion is kind of pointless - I mean, if you hate on HCE also take into consideration other "safe" ways of printing silver as you call it - should the devs remove 80% of the game content then? Because you just want to PVP? Perhaps it's you then who should go back to LOL and other similar games, and not try stir up trouble in her…