Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 349.

• Name Change

Aydos - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from ShadrickRyuzaki: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Hi there, there's no option to change forum names at the moment. ” I hope we can soon, it's something that many of us want ” Agreed. They could at least link the forum names to the character names on the account and you just pick one of your unique character Manny's.

• Yeah I played through all of the tests and then the first week of launch and just came back last week. I saw that we had an island move and knew that it was a one time move if your island was built by a certain date, but I did not realize there was an end date. I thought if qualified it sat there. I wish I could have found more concrete info on it online, but oh well. I am kinda hoping they turn them back on for those that qualified already, but we will see. I ran straight to Caerleon at launch …

• Quote from Finalhecate: “conversation sent ” Thanks for that. I watched it a bit. I noticed the guy is using the bear claws which my buddy was not to keen on. He has actually decided to play more of a bruiser with the spear. I am now trying to decide between Dual Swords, Claymore, or Cursed. I have Bow on the back burner, but I did not enjoy soloing on that. Any input would be appreciated.

• Hello All, I use to play back in the day through all of the tests and then ended up not playing at launch due to the guild falling apart and not having in IRL friends willing to take the dive. The meta has changed quite a bit during this time. Now I have a friend finally wanting to play and he has really gotten into it so far. He has grinded everything up to T4 to try out weapon and armor combos. He so far Likes the Mace, Hammer, and Spear the most as well as the double bladed staff a bit. He li…

• Glad to hear. You always did great work in the past.

• Quote from Aydos: “Quote from Thomas9: “Quote from Aydos: “Quote from Thomas9: “Some people have interests for bard build as new support role, so lets collect here some thoughts about this matter. We know there was harp at the begining, i havent seen that personally, but some people seems to miss that. Ofc some of them missed it little bit sarcastic way. I have some ideas, but lets hear yours first. - We need different kind of weapons, what are those? - What kind of support or distract abilities…

• Bard's Lute (Revised)

Aydos - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello All, Resident Bard nerd here. I felt that this old post needed an update and some love. Since I made this original post the old off hand items have been removed from the game and we no longer have them. The only support item in the game is the Arcane Staff (Which is fun), but I feel like we could use another. A more traditional support weapon. A full group support weapon. In the previous version of this post I had 2 versions of the Lute. A Channeled version were you turned on a buff and it…

• Quote from Thomas9: “Quote from Aydos: “Quote from Thomas9: “Some people have interests for bard build as new support role, so lets collect here some thoughts about this matter. We know there was harp at the begining, i havent seen that personally, but some people seems to miss that. Ofc some of them missed it little bit sarcastic way. I have some ideas, but lets hear yours first. - We need different kind of weapons, what are those? - What kind of support or distract abilities those weapons have…

• Quote from Thomas9: “Some people have interests for bard build as new support role, so lets collect here some thoughts about this matter. We know there was harp at the begining, i havent seen that personally, but some people seems to miss that. Ofc some of them missed it little bit sarcastic way. I have some ideas, but lets hear yours first. - We need different kind of weapons, what are those? - What kind of support or distract abilities those weapons have? EDIT: @Aydos you can now dig your idea…

• Quote from Zetecua: “In regards to a Flag / Banner / Guild Standard, we have discussed this topic a bit a couple of years ago (links below). While a few equipment slots were discussed in the past, I believe @Szagi was probably the most correct when he suggested that a Banner would need to be a weapon to have the active spell slots such a role-type piece of gear would demand. The spells suggested at that time lend this to be purely a support position, an officer over a small group of players, per…

• I am all for this. I loved my warrior priest in WAR.

• I think an instrument such as a lute or flute or something along those lines with buffs/debuffs would be legit. There are some good spells in the game from the old Torch/Horn line. Bring on the Bard. I have a post in the suggestion section that was pretty comprehensive, but is probably close to 2 years old now. I need to update it and link it.

• Axolotl Reporting for Duty!

Aydos - - News & Announcements

Quote from SinisterBlack: “sloth.jpg ” I commend you sir for the proper use of Sloth!

• Axolotl Reporting for Duty!

Aydos - - News & Announcements

I would like to welcome you with this adorable gif giphy.com/gifs/G450NfEHoUo7e/html5

• Arcane Staff so far....

Quote from Substanz_D: “Okay some ideas for the q slot. "Ward" A protective charm that strengthens the player against the next harmfull effect. The next damage source that hits the player will get mitigated by x%, instant cast, 10+x energy cost, range 10 m, 3 sec cooldown. The damage reduction could start at 20% going up with levels, max damage reduction could be 50%. Its basically a better version of our current shield. The damage reduction will come after the armor or magic resistance damage r…

• Arcane Staff so far....

Quote from SirSabugs: “change Cleanse and Purge to Q ” Came here to say something similiar. It would be nice to have more options on the Q and I am not talking Frazzle. On the 4.3 you hardly use the Q as is b/c if someone needs a shield just use the good one. However, if I could purge or cleanse, empower beam, and invul we would be in business. I would use purge or cleanse in place of the shield in all 3 tiers I think.

• On the current issues with Linux

Aydos - - Bugs

Quote from Drahnreb: “Quote from Aydos: “The fix is to Delete all the content from~/.config/Sandbox* Delete all the content from ~/.config/unity3d/Sandbox* There are more details on the reddit post and above on this thread. Also, the game starts on the wrong monitor which I know can be related to the above Unity issues and it gets mad when you move it. ” I can confirm that this works. The reason why the game crashed for me before I got a new GPU was that the value UnityGraphicsQuality in the pre…

• On the current issues with Linux

Aydos - - Bugs

@Talion and @Korn I found another Linux user having the issue where the game will not Play when you hit the button from the launcher. This seems to occur from the game crashing from things like going Window/Fullscreen, Changing Graphics Setting, Moving The Game From One Window to another. I did some research and it seems to be a problem that Unity3d games can have until something is fixed in the Unity settings. The reddit post is at reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…tu_but_no_window_appears/ The fi…

• Augmentation?

Quote from Soma: “I like the idea of having more customization over gear. ” How about pigment augmentation? Armor dye is some customization that I think could go a long way.

• I personally feel like the armor changes were good. However, I agree that it sucks for people who busted ass for one build and then it got changed. I figured they would have wiped for the armor patch, but I guess not. As someone who takes a break and comes back to test each patch the changes are nice. It will not be bad when we all start for real going in knowing what has what. I think most of the frustration is from people having to regrind to keep up on something that could be wiped in a month…