Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 146.

• I'm out

Nighthunter - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Irokez: “TS, naming this topic "I'm out" sounds like whining. If you have advises to game devs (for sure you have in the initial post), you shouldn't name it in such way (unless you are trying to attract attention). By the way, you cannot quit this game, because your account has lifetime period. Just relax, take a cup of cognac and return to the game when things change. ” it is whining, and it's not advice. It's a list of reasons why I'm out. Attention feels good.

• I'm out

@Korn I am so sorry this thread turned into what it is. This was meant to be a tough love sort of thing, not a "flame the devs" post. If you delete this thread I won't hold it against you. I know y'all did your best, I'm leaving for my own personal dislike. Not for your lack of effort.

• I'm out

like I already said, my team was winning. Let's assume I'm not a moron. I did all the obvious things. Delegate? No shit. promote to wm? No shit. Don't retaliate all our plots away? No shit. The ten were one team, the extras were backups. You're just here to pick a fight mate. I'm not feeling it. Good bye

• I'm out

Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “How can you fix it when you dont really state what you want fixed. Your main statements are about the stress of gvgs, but at the same time you write it was the most fun part. You find dungeons repetetive and boring (who doesnt), but its not why you quit. You got 100/100 to fast and not sure how you would adress that as you have the fame you got. So maybe some concrete pointers if yu have the time on your way out. But you did play years, so you have had a good experience …

• I'm out

I sincerely hope that this is seen by the Developers. This is not a Albion sucks nobody play it rant. This is Albion is lacking in these ways please fix it. Best of luck to y'all

• @TeeZee Basically, claymore was AMAZING two tests ago. So powerful, gvg teams would bring 2-3 of them per team and dominate. Naturally lots of complaints later it was nerfed into oblivion. Since then, it's really just been left in its"nerfed into utter uselessness" state ever since.

• I'm out

I wanted to like ao I stuck around for years You can check my forum account and see I've been around a long time now. I've been patient with SBI. I am done and here is why(the following is an opinion, if you don't agree then power to you): 1. The content It's just not interesting. I've done it all. I've led a guild, done raids, led gvg's, open world fights, zvz, gathered, crafted, became a multi millionaire... You name it, I've done it Out of it all, when I look back I can't say it was all that …

• My quitting rant

Nighthunter - - Rants

different strokes for different folks, hope you find what you're looking for

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from UnGarsQuiBricole: “Quote from lustweed: “Quote from UnGarsQuiBricole: “As I understand it, you would use the skin vanity item and it would apply to a skin slot, affecting a corresponding equipment slot. The effect would remain until replaced by another skin and wouldn't be affected by death. ” ok thx , but : one time use (wear off mean destroy) / untradable (often mmo call it bound to char) / normal (excepy infinite durability) consumable (lets hope according to albi…

• jesus... That's fucked up

• all these gankers complaining life aint fair. then you look at their kills and they never bring anything beyond trash 4, and they wonder why its so hard to kill some gatherer in t7 escape gear on a t6 armored horse. you get what you pay for

• Quote from DomVanDamn: “oh yeah, your not losing profit from cheaters, how fast you pushed that gold change patch out shows that when it comes to numbers/profit you get things done. ” Well you can't blame them for prioritizing that. They have to look out for the company's interests first or there will be no AO. When they come across an issue that isn't actively draining their means of keeping the game funded, it is going to be secondary. That is not just Sandbox interactive, that's how pretty mu…

• month 2 week 2 right after that guild was booted from the alliance, things got rough. Not having any allies made life very dangerous out there and a very powerful enemy alliance took advantage of our disorganization. After about a week of fighting tooth and nail, we lost our farm plot and was blockaded inside our own town. Discussions in guild were tense and people started leaving. Can't blame them, no one wants to go down with the ship. I was at the end of my "one will trial" with this guild. I…

• great story man!

• update

• what is this.... Month 2?... Sure Month 2 week 1: So I dropped that guild and I'm looking for something else. I spent a good few days just solo gathering in Mercia. It's a damned ghost town out here. Once you get two out three zones in, the activity drops to almost nothing. I wonder why the fuck money guild doesn't harvest this stuff, then I look at their city and notice it's all t8. Well that explains why they don't care about stone anymore. God damn, an entire city of t8 already? Ehh whatever,…

• @Bercilak I know y'all are feeling a lot of pressure from disgruntled players. Y'all are doing everything you can and it's evident. Most of the players I know are understanding, we just don't post on the forums as much.

• time to walk

• this happened to myself as well. Luckily I was wearing trash gear so I didn't mind dumping all of it and teleporting

• during the last days we suffered several DDOS attacks. During a DDOS attacks you may experience disconnects or long loading times up to that the game is not available at all. In general always be careful if a DDOS attack happening to play in the PVP areas! We will always update this thread about the current status: Is a DDOS currently happening? - NO! Can I Play? - YES You can login! Some information regarding our situation: - We are currently setting up counter measures to prevent/reduce it in …