Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• problem is exactly when you dont meet teams not rewarding at all. Need f For something rewarding while not meeting teams. Maybe it'll bring more people in. Personally liked the old HG something actually worth doing between teams.

• 5v5 hg (-_-) sad

dawd - - Feedback & Suggestions

Sadlife bro. I enjoyed playing the game and content that I actually liked that gave progression. I guess I will leave for a while then back to playing LOL/Dota. Cheers mate.

• 5v5 hg (-_-) sad

When is the HG going to be fixed? 15 of my friends haven't log in in a week and thats most of my HG friends. People I played HG w/ are quitting. I don't think gutting the HG loot and fame but making it non-lethal is helping anyone. I logged in just to check if my friends have been playing I am also waiting for an HG fix. I think rolling back HG update might be worth a look at. The 10 v 10 HG obviously is a flop as well, no one wants to even play 10v10. Either cause its to expensive of an entry f…

• Can we bring old HG back please, An just have this new HG just for 10 v 10.

• yea bro me too. just not liking the new HG at all. I wish they would ahve the old HG and the new one side by side to see which one people would play more. Most of my friends quit playing HG also feeling like quiting the game as well. Looking for new content outside of HG but nothing like the old HG though was fun making progress and getting rewarded for doing playing HG. Now red Hg is just high risk w/ bad reward. It was okay before if you lose your stuff you can maybe make it back now if you lo…

• They should bring back yellow's not this non-lethal bs. I knew the new HG was going to be a pve fiesta though old HG was honestly better. Only problem people had was rats not the HG itself but now we got a new HG not that fun people do it cause they like old HG. It;s not as satisfying though. Personally I quit doiing hg's. I'm rewarded more for my time doing factions or corrupted's. Less risk as well.

• no more new HG threads? Did everyone that play Hg just quit?

• 5v5 HG

Who actually likes the new 5v5 hellgates? Seems like a lot of people are hating the changes more and more

• Take out hellgate infamy altogether. Not enough players to warrant HG infamy the Higher infamy players already having a hard time finding a match. Just turns into a pve meta. Specs should matter again so you cant just go on an alt and go fight lower infamy people.

• I think they should take out the infamy system altogether. Not enough players/teams running HG for infamy to matter. Also why did they group all 3 HG together like you go up the harder it is? It's different playstyle for each one. Every type of Hellgate should have different IP cap instead of the .... It is atm.

• 5v5 hg (-_-) sad

dawd - - Rants

Redo the Hell gate changed for the love of .... My friends done quit playing HG at this point I'm about to quit albion altogether.

• Quote from Someky: “Yeah the hype will Def go down. But more for the higher number modes. 2v2s look like they'll still last long. 5v5s much less. 10v10s will hardly find matchups and that's not the game's fault. Not many 10 teams exist at the moment and it will get worse once the hype goes down. But just imagine if there was no pve involved at all... You'll just be standing in an empty room waiting for hours for a match up. That's why the pve was added. It was even mentioned in the devtalk. To o…

• i feel like there making HG into a pve oriented though. The content is good now but once the hype dies down it's going to be a dead content. It was hard finding a fight before and running around clearing the new Hellgates is even worse than before.

• 5v5 hg (-_-)

dawd - - Rants

How's the HG update going you think? All of my friends that did hell gate's stop doing them right after the update.

• 5v5 hg (-_-)

dawd - - Rants

Hate the new HG. Travel distance sucks. Fame got nerf its the only content I do so now I cant fame farm and way more pve once there are less people in HG pve is gonna be a pain. Sad life. Probably going to quit maybe. Maps huge now w/ non lethal made it like arena's. -_- Its nice having continuous HG but no risk for non-lethal i think old system where you lose your stuff but you specs matter. now specs dont even matter. Who said this was good? 10 v 10 is fun but everything else sucks now.