Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

• Glad to see that I am not the only solo having a great time!!!!! Kudos to you!!!

• SI Defence

uma - - General Questions & Discussions

when I purchased into the game I did not purchase the developers time. If you don't agree with my argument, fine, but don't diminish your own previous logical observation by replying with something so stupid.....in fact don't bother replying at all..

• SI Defence

Your logic makes sense, thank you. However for those of us, "great unwashed", part of being prepared for any type of business launch includes some " number crunching", algorithms etc. how many advanced packages have you sold? Accordingly, how many of those packages do you expect to be redeemed after several,(betas), documented interest, etc. on opening day, week , month? Are you prepared for the obvious onslaught? Are your data bases etc up to the task? Is your staff, i.e. Customer Support prepa…

• que

uma - - Feedback & Suggestions

still???? 57min waiting to play?..Well???? Any feedback?

• tutroial

This so much!!!!!!

• tutroial

I am at the point of using ability on a dummy to complete another step. however I whack several dummies with my beginners broadsword, nothing happens to enable my advance..am I stuck? what to do?....I have played both betas...why do I need to do this tutorial to br able to access the lps from my premium account?

• legendary key

don't know!!!

• legendary key

my subscription page says my legendary key has not been redeemed....however, when I try to redeem the key, cut/paste on my account, I get a message, key invalid or already used. Not so....can only create a standard character.....

• Unable to claim my premium status....my account page shows my key unused, however, when I try to redeem it for my premium status for my char creation, I get a "already used"message and am only able to create a standard char..... What am I doing wrong, if anything?

• Do not wish nor waste your time waiting for any type of refund or consideration for the devs screwups. It will not happen!!!! All you will get is "we are sorry and are working on it." They were not prepared for the release , period. While many are enjoying the game many more of us can't even launch the game. All we will get is "lip service" and promises in return for monies spent, time spent waiting, one good beta and one screwed up beta and many, many excuses. This game has way to many issues a…

• I knew it!!!! I knew the devs would screw up on the release!!! "Huge undertaking", my ass...no shit. Is that supposed to be a valid excuse??? This is the reason why I am waiting at least one week before I even try to download the game....especially with all of the false starts I experienced months ago..an bullshit excuses from the devs, why the game would not load properly after beta2. Now this!!!!!!!

• Albion Wipe Date

and that is when I will return the game....after final release...

• good luck signing in to play beta...

• All crash reports pls post here!

uma - - Bugs

the only replies you are from the moderators, (devs shills), who tell you to send logs and screenshots. Which many of us have been doing since beta 2 released in august. Every time an update is released many of us have to delete and reload the game in order to play..we, suffering the same issues, sending the same logs screenshots etc to the devs. Then being told they cannot replicate the problem......good luck, we seem to be a low priority...

• CANNOT LOG IN! - WINDOWS

uma - - Bugs

whadda I tell ya....

• CANNOT LOG IN! - WINDOWS

uma - - Bugs

good luck..the devs responce, since beta2, has been for you to send screenshots and logs...if you are able to look back...since this issue many, and I say many folks with the same issues, same logs and screenshots from the same op platform...have done this.. and we still have to jump through hoops, delete and reload frequently, until the game works. The moderators response, "more screenshots and logs needed" , the devs can't reproduce the problem therefore they don't have a clue. Again, this has…

• Help please! "The Blackscreen problem"

uma - - Bugs

seriously???? Almost no one else has reported this problem????? The update and loading issue has been going on since beta 2 started in august. Many, and I say, many people have reported this issue with identical screen shots and logs to "you people" you really need to go back and refresh your logs and memories....you guys publish an update, many of us have to jump through the same delete and reload hoops before we can access the game. Really????????

• sounds great. My question is, with the new update are we, so many of us, gonna have to delete and reload the game multiple times in order to be able to play? The usual jump through loops, hold our mouths right and be generally pissed off....this issue has been going on since the second beta. Only feedback we get is "send us logs and screenshots"...same issues since august, same feedback from the moderators....

uma - - Bugs

Seriously!!!!!! How many f$&@ing times do we have to repost the same issues that so many of us had? How many times do the devs need to see the same info??? Really????? That the best you got??? How much evidence do they need????? This is very frustrating..... And has been going on since beta 2.... Constantly having to delete and reload the game, hoping it will work....how many copies of the same issue do they need to see???? They need to get their heads out of their asses....and prioritize ......…

uma - - Bugs

same issue and output file as the others.. is this going to be addressed?????? Or should we just give up and wait for finale release...how many of the same screen shots and logs do the devs need?????