Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

• BATTLE BRACERS

LordNrixx - - Mobile Version

its my 1st time trying out this weapon today because i saw it in youtube (nomad poncho) and looks fun to use.. the problem is this weapon is UNPLAYABLE in mobile.. the E!!! why need to double click the E!?? can we mobile players just aim it directly? can we? 1st click is to activate 2nd click is to aim. the things is its too difficult to aim it (2nd click) while in combat.. can you guys try it to your mobile please.. please don't ignore this thread

• fix bloodletter

LordNrixx - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Quagga: “nerf 40% ->10-20% add true dmg. I get sick of newbies running around with poison, mage cowl and ratting everything around. ” yesterday i'm really sick of these BL users they hurt so much even with no specs. then i finally decided to use BL even tho i dont know how to properly use it guess what i manage to kill 2 guy in 1v3 situation then i'm dead after.. i would say the combo of Q,W + TF cape + mage cowl is really high emough to melt people in matter of 3-4sec then execute. t…

• **these ideas is really focused on solo players** 1st) "IDEA OF CAERLEON BLACKZONE" i'm thinking this idea for so long because i'm a solo player this is also good for other solo players like me. for this new update being solo is really hard i can tell even you are a veterant or semi expirienced player being solo is quite hard so i think its not bad to write down what everyone else thinking maybe?. how does this caerleon blackzone works? the rules will be: - inside this zone all mobs are 36% stro…

• naah! they won't listen to this they don't care about mobile they even don't visit this mobile section here in forum.. this "MOBILE VERSION" thread room is isolated.. i wonder if they play their own game in mobile.. well i think its only in fantasy if they do

• this not corrupted dungeon online

• Quote from Quagga: “yep - Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter) - Standtime: 0s -> 0.35s like it change something LMAO mage cowl +cape + Q + W 50% hp gone then E you cant kite this shit, you cant outrun this shit.. + auto attack with bleed passive outdmg most weapons in game. I have two ideas for BL remove Q2 + buff dash (version from before queen) or nerf E 40% -> 10% add true dmg. weapon for execution must be a weapon for execution, not a weapon for brawling ” i know it bro, execute must be absolute exe…

• - Q mobility with AOE high damage - execution bypassing undead cape and martllock cape!! everywhere, anywhere bloodletter is there.. they cry about mace that needs party to be able to kill people but bloodletter? who cares its just simply execute you in less than 5 seconds.. and guess they wouldn't call it OP..

• Quote from Piraterer: “An Orb blue in a 20 Man Group is around 1,3k Might, Purple 3k. And you get a might boost for each Level of your Guild. Silver Rank is around 20% more might and 15k might if im not wrong. Avas are dropping might too. An addicted Player can reach it in 30 days easily. An Normal player in a Gold ranked guild something around 50-60days. ” give a breakdown how you obtain it per day that the amount of 1M might is obtainable in 1month.. theres no such "blue orb" in the game i pre…

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

Quote from Dagother: “@LordNrixx do you have Maximize window on use option enabled? If not, please tap on the arrow up in top left corner of chat and enable it, and let us know how it works for you then. ” since you acknowledge my thread i'll take this opportunity to list all the UI problems.. 1.) undable to see the message/words when typing in mobile 2.) can't change chat room if the chat room already selected. need to move 15meters aways to be able to change it (ex: i'm at whisper chat room ch…

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

Quote from Dagother: “@LordNrixx do you have Maximize window on use option enabled? If not, please tap on the arrow up in top left corner of chat and enable it, and let us know how it works for you then. ” i have that option maximize chat window yeah it works. but if its in mobile you just cannot use it typing while running. i'm making multitask before i can type while running now even inside the ho i'm strugling.. opening the maximize chat window will immobilize you from moving so i wont use it…

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• Quote from Nesnes: “Quote from LordNrixx: “oh come on! where is the chat fix in mobile? ” I assume you mean the korean and chinese character bug on mobile, it will be fixed with patch 1 ” i dont what you mean, i posted a thread in mobile section..

• i think 1M might in conqueror challenge is almost imposible to fill.. for 3 months of play thats 90 days, 1M ÷ 90 = 11,111.11. (and for T8 avatar 1.5M might needed) more than 11K might per day needed this reward is not for all its olny for an albion addict!! i bet people who would be able to reach 1M might at the end of the season doesn't sleep. even hardcore player will strugle to obtain 8k-10K a day i'm sure for a casual player 11K might per day is imposible to obtain, in my case i barely made…

• oh come on! where is the chat fix in mobile?

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

make an hotfix on this sbi.. its too iritating!! can't chat properly

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• Quote from Angel333KOT: “Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from LordNrixx: “hi there, can you move the skill cancel icon a litle bit higher? everytime i chase someone on the north side or north west side my finger reaches the 'X' icon and ended up canceling my skill.. its to close from the spell that makes it cancel the skill when your finger reach the X icon. you can't avoid it tho if the enemy is exact pointed at 'X' direction or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of…

• Quote from LordNrixx: “hi there, can you move the skill cancel icon a litle bit higher? everytime i chase someone on the north side or north west side my finger reaches the 'X' icon and ended up canceling my skill.. its to close from the spell that makes it cancel the skill when your finger reach the X icon. you can't avoid it tho if the enemy is exact pointed at 'X' direction or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of the skill cancel icon.. ” this one

• and also this one that they dont want to pay even a litle bit of attention.

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP