Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “it was changed from a stationary spam heal to a big heal with low cast speed but long cooldown for a Q skill it was super vulnerable with the many small cast times to output enough heal. while i agree the change kills a viable play style "cast speed play style" and now one passive is a dead passive on the holy tree but looking it from the other side its a different approach to Holy Q3 which may or may not be better for the game after a few buffs down the line persona…

• I propose changing this to make the value at 5 targets hit consistent with the current bugged value at 10 targets hit. This would mean changing the scaling to 20% per target, and changing this to cap at 80% with 5 targets. Currently it's 10% per target but scales up to 90% at 10 targets. This would already make it more viable in small scale fights as you wouldn't need to hit 10 players to get the most healing. (once again going to mention that the heal only affects 5 targets, it's just those 5 r…

• I like the majority of the changes you make Retroman and can see the logic behind them. But the holy flash one just doesn't work for me. You say it's underused and that is entirely true, but I use it. And the proposed change will mess up how I use it. I take tome of spells to reduce cast time, aggressive caster to reduce it more, then I can cast flash heal twice a second, sure I give up mobility while i'm casting, but I can always stop if I need to move, otherwise I get huge healing output at th…

• Adding to this post some maths about the current holy flash vs the proposed new holy flash. First of all, the current one scales +10% per target, up to a maximum of +90% at 10 targets (though still only heals 5 of those 10), I believe this is a bug, but that's what is in the game at the moment. A possible way to correct this and buff the current iteration might be to rescale the buff back to 5 allies at +20% each after the first, for +80 at 5. This means that looking at the proposed base healing…

• I feel people are underutilizing holy flash because they haven't seriously tried it in large group content (zvz). Most people use the other Q, so the usage of holy flash has been discouraged, it's seen as the wrong way to play it. You shouldn't change how it plays because of that, change the numbers if you like to make more people view it as viable, but the tradeoff of mobility for healing output is a good one. Having that tradeoff for massive healing output is good game design, don't ruin it. M…

• Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from zamea: “bumping this for attention. It's a perversion of the system, mounted players should be able to reset the timer, nor should get credit for capping unless they unmounted at some point in the ring. As you mentioned, they just need to change the interaction with outposts and any mounts and it would stop this abuse. ” This would be too easy to work around. Run into circle, dismount, mount and run. ” If during the remount time you take damage from any player so…

• bumping this for attention. It's a perversion of the system, mounted players should be able to reset the timer, nor should get credit for capping unless they unmounted at some point in the ring. As you mentioned, they just need to change the interaction with outposts and any mounts and it would stop this abuse.

• Fame from roaming mobs is still less than solo dungeon mobs that are identical. Despite the significant increased risk when killing things in open world compared to in solo dungeons. Double it again at least, else there's simply no point in fighting them compared to heading into a dungeon. The new roaming mobs are fine, it's all the old ones, if i'm fighting in the open at increased risk i want increased rewards to match.

• NDA Balance

zamea - - General Questions & Discussions

@Retroman this is in the NDA patch notes, can we get the cooldown of this ability, also anything like stand time and cast time. Added the new Ability Guard Rune: - Creates a Guard Rune on the ground. It increases resistances by 0.2 and healing received by 35% for up to 5 allies. The rune has a 5m radius and lasts for 5s.