Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

• cant stop my cast

YeSer - - Bugs

cant stop my claymore e cast spaming S with 135 ping? its something changed? it was posible month ago but now its cant be interrupted my self?

• Unfair name change

YeSer - - General Questions & Discussions

some shit happens with guild name.. they just send a email to the guild lider about disban the guild in a week.. unchecking if the guild master is sitll playing and disbaning the guild for the rest of member by fun. at least they only change the name of the chracter and not delet it directly.

• Taking Slurp exploit

YeSer - - Bugs

Quote from Morgan_TLLover: “@Leanoptrix2 sorry man i didn't get it, can you explain it a lit more clear ? i would appreciate it like when we pass realmgate we have bubble as all have (and has a rule that u cant do it every 30 sec to abuse or etc ... has a timer to get bubble ) then i didn't get so well the rest, if u explain a lit more about the problem will be awesome tnx ” i think he wanted use the invis strump while another one used the fear robe. Invis strum tool milisecond to cast and the b…

• Los videojuegos solo son una proyección del vida real Si ya han empezado a insultarte,(hacer daño por mensajes ) . Claramente intentara hacerlo de la forma más eficaz, si la sociedad cree que una buena mujer no puede salir desnudo , tener sexo pues te insultaran de todo eso . Igual si quieren insultar a un calvo pues todo sera en torno al falta del pelo. ahora por que el tal lider insulta al jugador y hacerlo con varias cuentas ,personas , un baneo en el juego por insultar? Baneo de mensajes? No…

• a nother year spend in albion: There a list of thing that i hope sbi focus to: 1. Add more slot for items 2. Fix translocation 3. Increase loot drop, the black market is controled by code, a legendary drop of 50k in a t8 map is so sad , i think there should be a minimum trop for level at least one t8 item in a legendary chest ? Or something, a full legendary chest with rune and 0item inst happy to find. 4. do what u have say 5. Happy new year what ur new year desire?

• Freedom Potion

YeSer - - Feedback & Suggestions

a residt potion 8.1 close provide u a imunity to cc

• its not op,but we got 2 glaive in same team compo of 5 and one in close every team .

• And with that many politcy rigth why black swiftclaws skin cost more than white one , does color of skin matter for sbi?

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from YeSer: “claymore has 1sec imunity tick. and its dodgeable, its a change that sbi made to nerf them in the past . and broadsword e is uninterrupteble but u cant pass firewall or think like that. Looks same but are diferente in the use. ” actually broadsword doest damage through firewall Also how can you dodge a claymore? ” with high move speed or a jump , dagger q2 is enough to dodge it

• claymore has 1sec imunity tick. and its dodgeable, its a change that sbi made to nerf them in the past . and broadsword e is uninterrupteble but u cant pass firewall or think like that. Looks same but are diferente in the use.

• dog mobs will turn the agro when it use hability,that call more mobs and agro the other player.

• albiononline.com/en/news/first-look-rogue-adventurer-bundle Its more than 1 year since the first skin pack release and the note say about buying it with gold in a future moment , And why no make some discound for holyday?

• NDA Great Axe

YeSer - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from PaladinJavier: “It is braindead. I wrote about this like first day buff patch. It was stupid predictable the amount of damage was out of control being a non artifact , non stacks full burst on E weapon leaving other weapons like clowns trying to outplay others: hell no. Just bayblade people, burn defenses, get a win. ” You dont get the point its not about its op or no its about why the pro Retroman walk in a round and destroying a full weapon tree ,only talking about axe : bear paws w…

• Why Albion doesn’t return the fame in the spec? With those huge change items become completely different what the player has lv up for black hands remove by a no one use dagger ? Suddenly nerf to a balanced weapons like greataxe? . Why no do a sistem like Hearthstones ,break card with the full cost if there change in the cart either buff or nerf. There is a re-spec sistem made in game but Why player have to pay the mistake of disigner in the spec?

• Whats a skilled player in Albion for you? we say Albion is more a experience game than a skill needed,this a say to fix the huge latency diference that albion has, Player with fast reflex but high ping still a ‘bad’ player in albion. 9 of 10 even more in high crystals league are player with low ping. there alwasy the same player is becouse experience or the low latency they has or both things. Some player with 20m infamy is skilled? Or depend what they play , a 20 m frost is skiller than a 20m b…

• Quote from Quagga: “Gaxe has always been good in PVP but it required a bit more thinking than pop boots and spin with eyes closed.... personally i am sick seeing 10 out of 20 people in a party with gaxe and most of them have less than 50m fame and are able to wipe zerg just like that. If you are defending this play style then I am sorry. risk =reward You don't use knight helmet, you risk being interupted at the cost of more dmg or CC if you use knight helmet, you decrease risk of being interupte…

• A new features to personalize color will be good and skin for each weapons to make then visible in out city’s

• quaterstaff w bug?

YeSer - - Bugs

* ersion 18.000.1 * 17 March 2021 * Call to Arms Update * [*]Vault Leap (new E-slot ability on regular Quarterstaffs): Leap to the targeted position, dealing physical damage in a 5m radius. Throws all enemies into the air for 1s. Cast Time: 0.7s (uninterruptible) - Cooldown: 15s - Cast Range: 15m [*]Empowered Slam (all Quarterstaffs): - Now also purges any shields available on the target - Hit Delay: 0.4s → 0.2s - Standtime: 0.4s → 0.2s [*]Separator (all Quarterstaffs): - The ability is moved t…

• second q of glove no cds

YeSer - - Bugs

Quote from Kanra.zip: “he means dragon leap (Q2) and this is intended ” look like intended but the tooltips descriiption says its has 7sec cds and not mentioning nothing about no cast, if miss the cast its 7 sec cds

• second q of glove no cds

YeSer - - Bugs

if u hit with q2 and not use the secont cast it no cd